200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH
- Embark upon a life-enhancing journey of yoga and spirituality in the yoga capital ‘Rishikesh’ with Rishikul Yogshala’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in India. Rishikesh, the holy hub, and the ideal destination for a yogic escapade is also the divine location where Rishikul Yogshala’s headquarters are located. Fill your heart and soul with divinity and majestic excellence by the bank of holy river Ganges during this program.
Why Go For Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India?
A peaceful environment, quaint setting, sages, yogis meditating on a Himalayan trail, practicing yoga asanas by the bank of holy river Ganges, the cozy town of Rishikesh in India offers the perfect solitude and ambiance for undergoing a soul-stirring yoga program. The place is not just acclaimed for its resplendent Himalayan splendor or pilgrim, the town is also the homeland of yogic wisdom and its legacy.
The town is abode to several yogis, erudite, and gurus whose innate souls have been braced by the glory of this quintessential place. The is the town where you can learn from some of the best and highly experienced yoga teachers who have dedicated their lives to imparting the education of yoga in its most traditional and authentic form.
An opportunity to immerse in yoga and spirituality during a Yoga TTC in Rishikesh, India is a blessing. Unfold the layers of the divine science of yoga in the world yoga capital, Rishikesh, India and, lead towards a life-transforming experience. The amiable and guest-friendly aura of the town welcomes all the yogis, tourists, wanderers and the curious ones into its divine lap. Come and experience yoga at its authentic best with Rishikul Yogshala on this holy land.
200 Hour Yoga TTC In Rishikesh, India: Curriculum Overview
Whether you are an aspiring yoga teacher or a yogi striving for deepening their learning and practice of the traditional science, 200 Hour Yoga Training program marks the ideal first step towards these divine aims. In our 200 Hour Yoga TTC program, we aim to lead all the aspiring yogis towards their set goals in a refined and equally invigorating manner. Here are some of the highlights you shall undergo during the course of 200 Hour Yoga TTC program with us:
We believe in learning that is derived from the roots of its origin and can be imparted to the aspirants in its purest form. Hence, the two most classic and authentic styles of yoga, namely Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga are the styles taught and imparted at our yoga school in Rishikesh, India.
We shall take you through the understanding of Human Anatomical structure and its relevance to the science of Yoga during the Human Anatomy sessions. To excel as a yoga teacher and practitioner, it is imperative to study the internal, as well as the external layers of a human form in detail with reference to yoga.
Learn how to perform the various yoga asanas with perfection during the Adjustment and Alignment session. Learn how to avoid injury during asana practice, and further fine tune your body and mind towards refined yogic practices.
Yoga is not a physical art form; it is a discipline and a way of life. Learn about the ethics (yamas) and principles (niyamas) that govern the intellectual dynamics of yoga, as mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali during the Yoga Philosophy classes with us.
Breath-based training. Learn the art of breath control and utilize it towards channeling the physical and spiritual energies towards the fulfillment of the mind, body, and soul during Pranayama Therapy sessions with us.
Acquire the state of equilibrium during the much refined and intense meditation practices like Yoga Nidra. Reunite with your soul and internal energies towards a complete evolution of the body and spirit. As the program furthers, you feel mentally, physically and spiritually rejuvenated, and also more than capable to reaping many more wonderful benefits from the entire course.
Study the use of various props such a blocks, bolsters, straps, etc. for healing and restorative purposes during yoga practice.
Learn the art of healing through various yogic techniques, Pranayama Therapy, Meditation practices and many more.
Learn how to become an excellent yoga instructor in Teaching Methodology. Get acquainted with the various roles and ethics of a yoga teacher for conducting great yoga sessions under the shadow of experienced yoga teachers of Rishikul Yogshala. In the teaching methodology classes, you shall gain hands-on experience of teaching live yoga classes of your own. Post these classes, considerable feedback from your teacher shall help you hone your skills and further refine you as a yoga teacher.
Indulge in deep self-practice of all the yoga teachings you acquire during the classes with Self-practice sessions. Sundays and Saturdays are reserved for this purpose. These self-practice sessions are conducted under the honorary guidance of our experienced yoga teachers who help you connect with your flaws and eradicate those with vigilance as you go along the due course of this program.
Study the science of Ayurveda and its healing relevance in a human life. Ayurveda is the ancient and most natural healing science that exercises an amalgamation of naturally occurring substances and extracts for healing even the most progressive ailments. An introduction to this widely proclaimed medicinal science is of the essence for every yogi and teacher.
Study to prepare your body for intense yoga and meditation practices with the help of specific yogic cleansing works, known as Shat-Kriyas.
Stay fit even in a chair with the help of chair yoga, a contemporary and highly useful style of yoga taught during the 200 Hour YTTC at Rishikul Yogshala.
Acquire the knowledge and practical insight into the art of yogic cooking with our Ayurveda cooking classes. Stay healthy and continue the yogic life even after completion of the program with yogic food and regular practice of the art. Grasp the concept of self-healing through Laughter Yoga Therapy. Further, indulge in spiritual discourse and interaction under the shadow of a spiritual guru by participating in perforating Satsang sessions with us.
PRIMARY SUBJECTS UNDERTAKEN
- What is Hatha yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Sukshma Vyama ( joints and glands exercise)
- Standing series of asana
- Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Supine series of asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Importance of sequence of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
- Primary Series
- What is Vinyasa?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathings
- What are Prana and Pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- History of Yoga
- The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
- The five Kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Intro to Ayurvedic life style
- Intro to Yogic sleeping life style
- Intro to Kama Sutra
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
- What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
- How shat kriya practices give benefits to a body?
- How Pranayama practices give connection to a digestive and immune system?
- How asana practices give various effects on joints, spine and muscular system?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in the muscular system
- Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- Studies and discussion about spine according to a yogic point of view
- What is Meditation?
- What is the difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices cure insomnia problem?
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
- How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use of props for protection?
- Alternative style of Asana for various benefits
- Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
- Introduction of Shat Kriyas according to classical Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucus or blockages from nasal passages and sinus)
- Practicum of Kunjal (Cleansing the excessive mucus from the digestive tract)
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for universal masters to bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for well being
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is a demonstration?
- What are the preparations for a classroom?
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class?
- What are the seven steps to becoming a great Yoga teacher?
- Nine Main Doors in Human Body
- What & why are Yogic locks?
- What are its preparation & its benefits?
- Three Main Bandha
- Moola Bandha-Root Lock
- What is Ayurveda?
- How Ayurvedic science helps in Yogic life?
- How six tastes can balance the mind and body?
- What are three main mind-body constitutions?
- What is health mean in Ayurveda?
- Yogic healthy Kichadi
- Yogic herbal Tea
- How to sit for Meditation?
- How to breathe for Yogic practices?
- How to do digestive breathing?
- Group Discussion
- Root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?
DAILY SCHEDULE RISHIKESH, INDIA
- 05.00 AM - 6 AM
- Morning Tea
- 06:00 AM - 07:30 AM
- Hatha Yoga
- 07:45 AM - 08:45 AM
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Yoga Philosophy
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tea Break
- 11:00 AM - 11:15 AM
- Tea Break
- 12:00 AM - 01:00 PM
- MantraYoga/Teaching methodology
- 01:00 PM - 01:45 PM
- 13:30 PM - 14:15 PM
- 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class
- 04:00 PM - 04:15 PM
- Tea Break
- 04:15 PM - 05:45 PM
- Ashtanga Yoga
- 06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra
- 07.00 PM - 07:45 PM
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
Recognized Certification In 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
The month-long journey covered during this wonderful 200 Hour YTTC in India is a priceless legacy. The legacy is further optimized by the fact and sheer pleasure of the reward attained upon successful completion of the program. As a 200 Hour YTTC graduate from Rishikul Yogshala, you not only gain the privilege of evolving as a sincere, enhanced yoga practitioner but also get to exercise the accreditation of teaching the science of yoga on a global scale as a 200 RYT, by virtue of Yoga Alliance.
With years of experience and expertise in conducting highly invigorating yoga teacher training programs on a holistic level, we acknowledge the needs of each of our student well and, so we accommodate each student in a safe, hygienic and homely environment where they also get access to all the modern amenities while experiencing the yogic lifestyle. Each room offered to the student is well facilitated with twin beds, TV, geyser, lights, fan, and private seating area, along with attached washroom for a comfortable stay of our modern day yogi.
Certain rooms even have a private balcony to spend some leisure time at by the sight of the mountains. The entire ambiance of our school is yogic and wholesome with the Himalayas engaged in the backdrop for a perfect scenery while meditating or practicing yoga. Cool, fresh breeze and the gentle waves of the holy river Ganges only add to the yogic amenities of our school. The rooms can be availed on both sharing and private basis. Additional charges applicable to air-conditioned rooms.
Food At Center
For a yoga program to be effectively complete, equal importance needs to be paid to proper nourishment of the body of our students. And, to facilitate the same, we, at Rishikul Yogshala serve wholesome yogic food that is duly prepared with love and perfection by our chefs, specializing in Ayurvedic cooking. The food is completely vegetarian and sattvic in composition, while we take additional care to prepare it from freshly sourced produce only. The meals are served thrice a day to the complete contentment of the mind, body, and soul. Additionally, we serve organic drinks as accompaniments. If you have any particular aversions and wish for pure vegan food then do not hesitate to let us know the same. We would love nothing but to serve you some of our freshly sourced vegan meal choices on your platter. Our aim is to ensure each student is well fed and the dietary requirements of our 200 Hour YTTC program are effectively met for the complete well-being of our students.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Hot and cold water with shower
- Ayurveda center in the hotel for rejuvenation
- Pick and drop facilities from nearby airport and railway station
- Travel and touring facilities available
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Near to the beach for an early morning or late evening stroll
HOW TO REACH OUR CENTER IN RISHIKESH, INDIA
By Airway : The nearest International Airport is New Delhi Airport (250 Km from Rishikesh) and the nearest domestic airport is Jolly Grant airport situated at a distance of 20 kilometers. One can land at the airport and get a taxi with ease or ask the ashram for a pickup.
By Railway : Rishikesh is connected to trains in abundance with three slow trains daily and other fast one connecting through Haridwar. One can easily take the train, get down at the station to take a taxi or a shared auto rickshaw and reach the market area.
By Bus : The town is well connected to bus services every day from major cities. De-board the bus at Rishikesh bus stand and take an auto-rickshaw, get down in the market area to take the ferry and walk to Swarg Ashram or take the Ram Jhula Bridge to reach Swarg Ashram.
Taxi Pick Up : School offers taxi pick up from all the airports, railway stations and bus stations at additional cost
Training Outcomes Of 200 Hour Yttc At Rishikul Yogshala
- Being a Yoga Alliance recognized yoga school, we aim to lead each of our student on a global pedestal with a unique knowledge obliging by the finest standards as a yoga teacher.
- As a 200 Hour YTTC graduate from Rishikul Yogshala, you may preach yoga as 200 Hour YTTC yoga instructor anywhere across the globe.
- Enhanced self-practice of yoga and deeper insight into the ethics and principles of the science for an evolved life.
- Opportunity to learn and practice traditional and the most authentic styles of yoga under the esteemed guidance of highly experienced yoga teachers.
- Acquire understanding and knowledge of the various adjustment and alignment techniques in order to avoid injuries during asana practice.
- Opportunity and the privilege to engage in mindful interactions with like-minded people and yoga erudite.
- Go back home with a healthier body, a purified mind, and an enlightened soul.
our other Attraction
I have just completed the 200hours yoga teacher training with these guys and absolutely loved every minute of it. The course was thought by people who were not only excellent teachers but also amazing human beings who share they knowledge and space with joy.
Gwynneth Oceana Dreaming
A fantastic course with wonderful teachers and a mix of students from all over the globe (in the 200hr YTT course I did). In this course you receive teachings in many areas of Yoga - Asanas, Pranayama, Philosophy, Meditation, adjustment and alignment of postures, teacher methodology, Mudras, a little Mantra and even chair Yoga! (for people less mobile).