200 hour yoga teacher training daily Schedule in Vietnam
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha and Teaching MethodologyRead More
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual GuideRead More
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & MantraRead More
Asana, Adjustment & AnatomyRead More
HathaYoga, PranayamaRead More
Yoga PhilosophyRead More
Yoga PhilosophyRead More
Asana, AnatomyRead More
200 hour yoga teacher training Food and Accomodation
All our accommodation options are set in serene coastal surroundings. In association with Nomad Café, we provide special care to our budding Yogis with bright and airy rooms close to the sea. The rooms come equipped with a wood-worked balcony to spend leisure time reading a book or meditating. Immerse in a comfortable living environment closer to nature and create a handful of good memories. The rooms come with various amenities such as Wi-Fi connectivity, hot/cold water, twin beds, etc. to make your stay relaxing. The Nomad Café is right outside your room and is an ideal place to hang out with friends. The mesmerizing scenery and landscapes would leave a permanent imprint on your heart and soul.
We make sure that the quality of food we offer inculcates optimum nutrition, balance, hygiene, and taste. Meals can influence the mood and energy of an individual therefore we make sure all the meals follow the principles of Ayurveda. We offer food three times a day and provide all the students with a chance to interact with each other. Using healing herbs and organic ingredients for every meal, we ensure a soul-nourishing experience.
Relish on detoxifying vegetables, Indian Ayurvedic Thalis, French press coffee, hand-made ice creams, tea, and coolants to satiate your hunger and taste buds. If you follow veganism, please inform us before-hand and we would love to serve you with delectable vegan meals.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Vietnam is not just a means of personal transformation but also paves the path for life-changing career opportunities. Rishikul Yogshala is among a premium category of Yoga Alliance certified schools that provide a valuable certification to all its graduates. The students get an opportunity to sign up as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance and can teach the ancient science globally.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
HOW TO REACH
- By Air: Da Nang International Airport (DAD) is the closest airport to the center with major International and National connections. The students can board a bus that operates on an hourly basis from Central Bus Station to Hoi An. Private cabs can also pick the students from here, and the center can arrange for the same at additional charges.
By Road: Hoi An is well connected to Ho Chi Minh, Hue City, Da Nang, and other major cities through Highways.
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification: Receive the certification from a Yoga Alliance accredited institute. This prestigious 200 Hour Yoga Teacher certification will make you eligible to preach Yoga globally as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
- Acquire fine standards of Yoga: Get a detailed insight into the authentic teachings of Yoga and all the related elements. Perform all the complex Yoga postures with ease and meditate skillfully like a fine Yogi. Perfect all your Yogic skills and understand Yoga as a means of therapy.
- Confidence to Teach: Gain all the skills and necessary tools to become a confident yoga teacher. Evolve into a Yoga Leader and let your expertise further impart the teachings of this impeccable craft to future generations.
- Yogic Lifestyle: Follow the ethics and principles of Yoga in daily life to live a promising and blissful life. Regular Yoga practice will enable you to live peacefully, healthily, and contentedly with zero ailments.
- Unique experience of Vietnam: Immerse into the beauty and serenity of this calm country and carry its essence with you. Create memories for a lifetime as you practice Yoga at the colorful beaches during mesmeric sunrise and sunset.