Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
- Traverse the tradition and philosophy of Ashtanga Yoga style with Rishikul Yogshala. Unravel the deep layers of ‘eight-limbed’ art form during the Ashtanga yoga teacher training in India and tap into the limitless nature of the inner self. Dedicatedly walk on the path of enlightenment and experience the divine transformation of your whole world during Ashtanga yoga teacher training 2018 with us.
What is Ashtanga Yoga?
Ashtanga Yoga, the practice of body movements with the breath mirroring the rhythm of life has its roots in the ‘Yoga Korunta’. Yoga Korunta is an intriguing and traditional work of Rishi Vamana from the ancient times. The teachings of Yoga Korunta include the descriptions of sequences (kramas) of asanas (postures) linked through breath, physical locks (bandhas), and focus (drishti). Rediscovered by revered Sri. Krishnamacharya and further worked exclusively by sage K. Pattabhi Jois, the original teachings of Yoga Korunta were later developed into Ashtanga Vinyasa style.
The Mysore Ashtanga yoga school is an authentic ‘eight-limbed’ practice aimed at liberation and heightened awareness of our spiritual potential. The ideal practice of Ashtanga Yoga India form relies on the synchronizing of the asanas through prescribed vinyasas (movements) and incorporates deep breathing and steady gazing that paves the way for meditation (dhyana). The correct implementation of all the elements into the practice serves the purpose of strengthening the system and assists the mind to achieve a state of peace. This experience of Union is the eternal route to self-awareness and growth.
Why Go For Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh?
Heal your body, open your mind, and nourish your soul with Ashtanga yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. A sacred home to many pilgrimages, a gateway to Garhwal Himalayas and avowed yoga capital of the world, it is the land that relishes an unbroken tradition of ancient yogic teachings. Expand your wisdom with the knowledge of most classical and cherished form of yoga with our Ashtanga yoga TTC in the holy place of Rishikesh, India. Transcend the mental obstructions of self-doubt and self-criticism in the divine environment of this holy town during Ashtanga yoga course with us.
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training At Rishikul Yogshala: Highlights
- The Ashtanga yoga classes at Rishikul Yogshala immerse the students into the ideal Ashtanga yoga practice which is a perfect amalgamation of vinyasas with the Tristhana.
- The curriculum of Ashtanga yoga teacher training is designed with diligence administering the standards set by Yoga Alliance while maintaining the traditional authenticity.
- All the learners dedicated to practicing, preserving, and passing on the lineage of Ashtanga yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa teacher training shall help them develop an independent practice as well as evolve as a polished Ashtangi.
- The vigilant support and guidance of yoga instructors shall help dive deeper into the teachings of traditional Ashtanga yoga as manifested in Yoga Korunta and Yoga Sutras of Patanjali transforming into an enriched human being.
Rewards Of Ashtanga Yoga Instructor Training With Us
- Unearth the physical and spiritual layers of Ashtanga Yoga India form with Rishikul Yogshala--a Yoga Alliance certified school. Upon a successful completion of the Ashtanga certification course, you shall be able to spread the word, a message of yoga across the globe as a validated yoga teacher.
- Savor the purity and joy of being in ultimate harmony with the celestial core.
- Get acquainted with the authentic Ashtanga yoga practice under the prudence of highly qualified and traditional yoga teachers.
- Undergo 200 Ashtanga yoga teacher training course with us in the land of Gods and Goddesses-- Rishikesh, India and embody a purified body, mind, and soul.
- Undertake an Ashtanga training with us and learn the correct practice of Asana which reveals the entrance to the other seven limbs.
- Inhibit a strong body, mind, and spirit and continue living the life of Ananda.
- Gain prajna and evolve into an enlightened human being.
our other Location