Hatha Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
- Plunge into the pool of yogic wisdom and embrace the magical transformations of the body, mind, and spirit. Come and connect with your inner soul in peaceful vibrations of the majestic Himalayas. Metamorphose as an evolved yoga practitioner and teacher in one of the dominant styles of yoga with Rishikul Yogshala’s Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in India.
What is Hatha Yoga?
Yoga is the eternal and splendid journey to attain the delighted Atman. The mere achievement of the conscious Self-fosters sentiments of awareness, clarity, and peace. The time-honored and first yoga style, Hatha yoga as laid out in the traditional texts of Shiva Samhita and Hatha Yoga Pradipika is a systematic approach towards ‘oneness’.
Hatha yoga is a methodology to equalize the ‘Ha’ and ‘Tha’ currents within the body and to activate the ‘Sushumna’. It is a traditional science that aims to preserve the essence of life, the Bindu--the place of health, power, and mental recuperation. Hatha Yoga is a process of achieving a perfect body--embodied in beauty, poise, strength, eventually leading to the state of utter Self-Realization.
The study of Hatha Yoga India includes the practice of Asanas, Pranayama, Bandhas, Mudras, Dhyana, Mantra, Vinyasa Karma, and Chanting -- bestowers of the eight divine powers.
Why Go For Hatha Yoga TTC In Rishikesh?
Embark on the pure and authentic journey of yogic wisdom with Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in India. Deepen your own honest-to-goodness yoga sadhana in the heart of mother nature, Rishikesh, India -- through the comprehensive and embodied hatha yoga wisdom. Cherish your dream of becoming a full-fledged Hatha Yogi with our highly-acclaimed Hatha yoga teacher training course in the most revered land of Rishikesh, India.
A beautiful town on the holy banks of the sacred river Ganges and nestled under the gaze of the towering Himalayas. Wrapped in pristine weather, surrounded by emerald forests and streets filled with holiness, Rishikesh is indeed a jewel for all those wishing to uplift their spiritual practices. Here is why Hatha yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is highly recommended to each and every yogi aiming to dive deeper into the science of yoga and its practice:
- Explore the synthesized wisdom of Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, and Mantra Chanting in the breathtaking views with a glorious Himalayan backdrop.
- Honor yourself with a transformational yogic wisdom and emerge as a high-quality yoga instructor with a highly-authentic and intensive specialization.
- Get bestowed with the goodness, high spirit, and kindness in the land of good-natured people--Rishikesh, India.
- Study the art of the Hatha Yoga from its origin under the guidance of revered teachers who address the town of Rishikesh as their home and their destination both.
Highlights: Hatha Yoga Teacher Training At Rishikul YogShala
During the Hatha Yoga Training in Rishikesh at Rishikul YogShala, you shall imbibe the comprehensive wisdom of Hatha Yoga including Asana Series, Yoga Philosophy, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Anatomy, Adjustment & Alignment, Teaching Methodology, and more.
Additionally, you shall acquire the learning and understanding of all the aspects of yogic lifestyle providing you the opportunity to transfigure as a confident yoga teacher and an evolved human being.
The curriculum follows the extensive Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International standards, to which the school is affiliated which means you will be an internationally certified Hatha Yoga Teacher with the most enriching and authentic yogic teachings in your heart passed down by the ancestors of yoga.
For all those students who only wish to challenge themselves, evolve their practice and want to dive bottomless into the science of yoga, the Hatha yoga instructor training will enliven and enlighten your mind with boundless yoga knowledge.
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
Hatha Yoga (Beginner Level-Advanced Level)
- What is Hatha yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Sukshma Vyayama ( joints and glands exercise)
- Standing series of asana
- Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Supine series of asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Importance of sequence of asana
- Asana benefits and its contraindications
- Hatha Yoga – Advanced Classical And Traditional Style
- Chandra Namaskar With Chakra Awareness
- Primary + Advance Series Of Joints And Glands Exercise
- Balancing Series Of Asana
- Core Practices Of Asana
- Difference B/W Hatha And Ashtanga Yoga
- Twisting Series Of Asana
- 4 Important Meditative Postures
- Study of Asana as more than a Physical Exercise
- Shankhaprakshalana Asana Series For Cleaning Abdomen
- Asana according to Patanjali
Rewards of Hatha Yoga Instructor Training with Us:
- Rishikul Yogshala is affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. Upon successful completion of the course, you are recognized as a professional Hatha yoga teacher. A Hatha yoga teacher training from Rishikul enables you to teach anywhere around the globe.
- Undergo Hatha Yoga TTC in India with us in the peaceful heaven of Rishikesh, India and relish the authentic ethos of yogic discipline.
- Our dedicated teachers continuously work to inspire the fellow trainees to lead an optimistic and yogic lifestyle.
- Get trained by the highly-skilled yoga teachers in a prosperous and sacred environment
- We duly understand that each student is diverse in terms of needs, expectations and we provide the best settings to deepen the yogic knowledge and its prowess.
- We are blessed with ebullient souls from across the globe with whom you can share your yoga journey and can weave an everlasting bond of friendship.
- To ensure a holistic experience, we facilitate the students in an idyllic environment and feed them wholesome food throughout the tenure of the course. We provide a hygienic and homely stay to the students with all the modern amenities that acts as a refreshing escape from the daily life.
- If you are looking for much more than a yoga training and yoga wisdom beyond asanas, then this is the place for you. We provide amazing experiences to our students that they shall cherish life-long.
our other Location
I have just completed the 200hours yoga teacher training with these guys and absolutely loved every minute of it. The course was taught by people who were not only excellent teachers but also amazing human beings who share their knowledge and space with joy.
Gwynneth Oceana Dreaming
A fantastic course with wonderful teachers and a mix of students from all over the globe (in the 200hr YTT course I did). In this course you receive teachings in many areas of Yoga - Asanas, Pranayama, Philosophy, Meditation, adjustment and alignment of postures, teacher methodology, Mudras, a little Mantra and even chair Yoga! (for people less mobile).