Terms & Conditions
Yoga is to control the mind modifications but not to suppress the natural tendencies of unconscious/conscious mind. Here, at Rishikul Yogshala, the first sutra is to discipline the mind. Our terms and conditions are made to enhance the quality of mind and propagate it towards naturally imbibing the discipline and system of the yoga science.
- Alcohol, tobacco, smoking and other illicit drugs are not allowed during the course or on the premises.
- During the course, a vegetarian diet is to be followed to experience the holistic and Ayurvedic lifestyle. Please do not bring in outside food.
- TTC students must understand the results of the training program cannot be guaranteed and your progress depends on your efforts during, in and outside the class. Individual results may vary from person to person.
- No friends or relatives are allowed to stay with yoga students without prior permission from the management.
- All TTC students are requested to be punctual on the TTC timetable and to attend all yoga course classes with diligence.
- Our course payments are pre contracted. In any circumstance, the fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the school. The fees are also non-negotiable.
- During the classes, mobile phones, cameras, and recording equipment are strictly forbidden.
- You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students and teachers and the Indian culture.
- The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any students who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the school, teachers or other students. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a student being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
- 200$ must be paid in advance to confirm your bookings and the remaining balance of the TTC payments must be made on the day of admission to the yoga school.
Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions which are to be followed by all students and acts as a contract once the deposit of $200 is paid.