As religious yoga practitioners acquire the art of practicing the arm balances, like Crow Pose (Bakasana) and Side Crow Pose (Parsva Bakasana). Step into the world of invigorating arm balances, one being the Eka Pada Koundinyasana.
It is the pose dedicated to Sage Koundinyasana. Eka Pada Koundinyasana is a twisting yoga posture, where a practitioner balances the body in the air with hands supporting the weight. Due to the intensity and engagement of the body organs in this posture, it offers benefits for the entire body, including the mind and soul.
The Pose has a variation, Koundinyasana B
Now, perform the Eka Pada Koundinyasana.
Preparatory Poses for Eka Pada Koundinyasana:
Eka Pada Koundinyasna is an advanced arm balance posture demanding attention, balance and inner confidence to move and exit the pose gracefully. With the 3 in perfect ratio, you can reap the health benefits of Eka Pada Koundiyasana. Some of them are given below:
1. Massages Abdominal Organs: The abdomen has a major role to play in the practice of the pose as well as to your health. Due to the involvement, the abdominal organs get a massage that aids in their health. The massage triggers the function of abdominal organs, cleanses them and provides the strength. With healthy abdominal organs, you can lead a healthy life.
2. Rejuvenates Spine: The Eka Pada Koundinyasana movements offer rewards for the spine. The twist in the pose lengthens and strengthens the spine. Also, it helps rejuvenates the back by releasing tensions and aches. When your back is strong, you manifest a good posture. Correct posture is important for various health reasons.
3. Strong Core and Shoulders: If you are the one looking to strengthen your core and shoulders naturally, practice the Eka Pada Koundinyasana. The health benefits of Eka Pada Koundinyasana for shoulders and core include toning. Due to the prime focus on these vital parts of the body during the practice of the pose, these body areas get thoroughly conditioned.
4. Flat Stomach: As stated earlier, the pose massages the abdomen, which keeps the digestive system healthy and body weight in check. Additionally, the stomach muscles are stretched in the pose that further helps you shed extra stubborn stomach fat. For many getting rid of the fat can be a task. With Eka Pada Koundiyasana, you can achieve your goal easily and naturally.
5. Body Control and Awareness: As you use your hands to balance your body in the air, you gain a better sense of body control and awareness. With regular practice of this posture, your sense of proprioception also gets enhanced.
Move into Eka Pada Koundiyasana attentively and carefully to become a master of this healing pose.