The holy town of India, Rishikesh calls out to the venturesome, the spirituality seekers, and the yoga wanderers to its lap for experiencing solitude, absolute bliss, and internal healing. A place that offers enigmatic views of the Himalayas and immerses people in the sacredness of the Ganges, Rishikesh in India is a town of charm, divinity, and grandeur.
Visiting the land of Rishikesh, India in any time of the year and for any purpose brings brand new experiences of exuberance, wellness, and calmness. The month of March marks the beginning of the spring, the season of new life and is a sacred month here. During this month, the town rejoices in the pleasant weather with blossoming flowers, budding fresh green leaves, and crystal clear blue sky.
1. Embrace the benevolent weather: Rishikesh in India is bestowed with an equitable climate throughout the year but the month of March has something special about it. Upon your visit to Rishikesh in March, experience sunny days and cool evenings with the birds and nature in their chirpiest Self. Surrounded by the Himalayas, the month of March is mild and moderate followed by good rainy season providing relief to the visitors from heat. Completely enjoy your holiday in the close embrace of nature engulfed in lush verdure and colorful blooms.
2. Enjoy the Adventure Sports: For the venturesome, every day and month is exciting and full of adventures. However, if you are considering to visit Rishikesh, India for this much-popular adventure sport of river rafting then the month of March is highly recommended. It is that time of the year when the thrilling sports like white water river rafting, bungee jumping, giant swing, flying fox, camping become super-fun. The enigmatic charm of the Himalayas, the waves of the Ganges crash on the shore, and the soothing breezes wash over the face while you feed the daredevil within is an unbeatable experience worth cherishing forever.
3. Yoga And Meditation Practices: Celebrated as the Yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh is the most avowed destination to undergo Yoga and Meditation practices in the original forms. The month of March is even better as the harmonious climate supports the sweaty and prolonged yoga practices. The hot months make it uncomfortable to sit or stand for longer durations in meditation and yoga poses. The peacefulness of the weather takes your yogic experiences to greater heights.
4. Savor the touch of Ayurveda: The past months of dryness are over and it’s time to restore the natural radiance and softness of the body. Springtime is the season to revamp our skincare routine using the Ayurvedic science for natural glow and smoothness. Rishikesh is the hosting land of some of the best Ayurvedic centers offering Ayurvedic treatments. The detoxifying and nourishing Ayurvedic therapies and treatments hydrate the skin and revive its brightness. During March, restore the health, wellness, and shine of the body the Ayurvedic way in Rishikesh, India.
5. Explore the wonderful town: The month of March invites you to treat your eyes and soul with the marvels of nature. And, Rishikesh, India is a town enclosed in pristine beauty and natural grandeur. The walk across the peaceful streets outlined with sturdy trees and glimpses of lush green mountains deliver the soul into a state of calm and love. A stroll on the Laxman Jhula with reverberations of temple bells and chants of the hymns paint the area in sheer divinity.
6. Live in camps alongside the river Ganges: Take a step closer to nature and adventure with camping along the Ganges. On the silky sandy shores of the river Ganges and under the shadow of the blue sky, set the camp and live in the realms of nature and peace. Start the bright mornings with yoga practices alongside the river Ganges overhearing the relaxing sounds of the waves. The nights in Rishikesh in the month of March are pleasurable ensuring a sound slumber.
Welcome the Spring in a more delightful, healthy, and memorable manner by planning a trip to Rishikesh during March.