How to reach our center in Delhi
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport is the closest airport to the center. The airport is connected to many major airlines and all metropolitan cities and countries.
By Railway: (NDLS) New Delhi Railway Station and Hazrat Nizamuddin are the two main railway stations in Delhi. Cabs are available from the exit point while the metro is much cheaper and faster.
By Bus: Delhi is the capital of India therefore it is well connected to all national and state highways throughout the country.
- A rejuvenated personality! This program will shift your personal and professional life for the better. At the end of the program, you will feel rejuvenated and content, full of gratitude and pure joy!
- Stress-free mind Taking a break from your life can unwind your thoughts and can lead to wonderful results. A chaos-free mind in a stress-free body is the road to success. This YTT decreases these negative emotions and elevates your inner-potential.
- Yoga Alliance Certification Grab the most-prestigious yoga certification- Yoga Alliance USA. It makes you eligible to become a yoga teacher in any sector, anywhere in the world. This YTT boosts up your career and takes it to another level.
- Enhanced focus and concentration Don’t lose focus when it comes to achieving your goals. This training takes you a step closer to your dreams, your aims, as you can focus and concentrate at a much better level with yoga practices.
- Inner-wisdom and transformation With Yoga, you magnify your inner-powers by aligning them with the universal force. So, get ready to end up as a positively transformed being who gives credit to inner-wisdom.