How to reach our center in Gurgaon
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) is the closest airport. It is only 30 minutes away from Gurgaon. The airport is linked to major airlines, metropolitan cities, and countries.
By Railway: New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) and Hazrat Nizamuddin are the two primary railway stations. You can either take the cab or metro to reach Gurgaon.
By Bus: Gurgaon is well connected to all state and national highways.
- Yoga Alliance Certified Get a reputable Yoga Alliance certification after the completion of the course. Make yourself eligible to apply as a yoga teacher anywhere in the world.
- Stress-free Become a stress-free human being by eliminating the chaotic thought through meditation and pranayama. Say yes to a more relaxed life!
- Calm and rejuvenated self Make your personal and professional life better by taking the right decisions with your new-born calm and rejuvenating aura.
- Spiritual Intelligence Gain intelligence by exploring the spiritual world with intense yoga practices. A higher perspective comes with self-consciousness and mindfulness.
- Physically and mentally fit The traditional practices of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga make you mentally and physically fit. Focus on your wellness to attract peace and joy!