200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala
OVERVIEW: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Certified by the Yoga Alliance
DATE: 07th Dec – 04th jan 2017
07th Jan – 04th Feb 2017
07th Feb – 04th Mar 2017
LOCATION: Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Price: 1650 USD ( Share Room)or 1850 USD (Private Room)
*Prices include accommodation, food and excursion
REGISTRATION: Secure your spot with a 200 USD deposit via our payment page.
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN KERALA- WITH AYURVERDA
Our course in Kerela offers the perfect combination of Yoga Teacher Training with the added benefits of Ayurvedic Practices in the mother land of Ayurverda.
The town of Varkala is adorned on a cliff top acting as a soothing destination for yogis, backpackers and travelers. The school works closely with the Ayurvedic practices of which Varkala is the birthplace of.
On offer is a wholesome range of relaxation therapies, yoga, meditation and pranayama in 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Kerala. In addition to Yoga Asansa and Yoga Philosophy, our students experience the authentic art of massages, spa treatments and panchkarma therapies
Our certified teachers travel from Rishikesh and other parts of Kerala to impart the yogic and Ayuverdic wisdom, in the silent recesses of our ashram in Kerala.
DAILY SCHEDULE KERALA
- 5:00 AM - 05:30 AM Ayurvedic Tea to Awake our Mood
- 5:30 AM - 07:00 AM Hatha Yoga
- 7:30 AM - 08:30 AM Pranayama
- 8:30 AM - 09:00 AM Basic Yog- Nidra/Mantra Yoga
- 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM Breakfast
- 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM Yoga Philosophy & Anatomy
- 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM Tea Break
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Art of Adjustment & Practicum Class
- 01:15 PM - 03:00 PM Lunch & Rest
DAILY SCHEDULE KERALA
- 03:30 PM - 04:30 PM Ayurvedic Theory and Therapy
- 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM Ashtanga Yoga
- 06:45 PM – 07:15 PM Yoga and Ayurvedic Meditation
- 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM Dinner
- 7:00AM - 09:00AM- Self Practice
- 07:00 AM To 08:00 AM – Alignment and Adjustment Class
- 08:30 AM to 09:15 AM – Ayurvedic Cooking Class
‘God’s own Country’ a rich landscape of coconut trees, calm backwaters and picture perfect beaches. Tucked away on the cliffs of Varkala, Rishikul Yogshala’s school is set in quiet location yet minute from the vibrant cliff top abundant with restaurants, shops and a perfect sea view.
The sound of the shore and gulls in the morning is refreshing and relaxing. Varkala the home of Ayurvedic treatment our course will ensure you get fully immersed in this ancient healing practice to complement your yoga knowledge.
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD
Airy and sizable rooms at the resort come with attached bathrooms and some with private balconies as well. The quaint setup of the hotel gives a colonial era look and transports the students into a time where personal wellness was the main motive and materialistic pleasure was not the priority.
Indian chefs who have mastered the art of cooking with herbs, Indian spices and ingredients prepare the food. In the intensive program of 200 hour yoga teacher training, we require a fit body with a balanced mind, much of which is achieved with a healthy diet. Our aim is to offer food that would satiate both the hunger pangs and the nutrient requirements.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Hot and Cold water with shower
- Ayurveda center in the hotel for rejuvenation
- Pick and drop facilities from nearby airport and railway station
- Travel and touring facilities available
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Near to the beach for an early morning or late evening stroll
HOW TO REACH OUR CENTER IN VARKALA, KERALA
- By Airway : The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, which is at a distance of 50 kms from Varkala. A student can get down at the airport and take a cab to the location of the school or ask school to arrange for a pickup while booking the course.
- By Railway : Varkala is connected by train through many cities and town or one can take a train to Trivandrum (the capital city of Kerala) and take another train to Varkala, from where the resort can be reached on a rickshaw starting from the station.
- By Bus: Varkala is well connected by national state highways from major cities and many governments as well as private buses run to and fro from the city.
- Taxi Pick Up : School provides taxi pick up at extra cost