200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Khajuraho
If you are in search of true yogic knowledge from the masters of the craft, you’ve arrived at the right place. This teacher training program has been devised to build a strong yogic foundation by delving deep into the ancient wisdom. Packed with all the necessary information, our 200 hour yoga teacher training in Khajuraho will keep you engaged at all times enhancing your knowledge and practice simultaneously.
We welcome all aspiring yogis to be a part of our program and experience an inner-journey that will guide them towards the true purpose of life. We facilitate a perfect learning environment where the students can open up and feel the effects of this ancient practice every step of the way. The challenging lifestyle which will focus on your overall personal and spiritual development will bring in calmness, happiness, peace and confidence which are extremely important aspects of a yogi’s life.
About the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Khajuraho
Spanning over the course of 4 weeks, our 200 hour YTTC in Khajuraho is a demanding course where participants spend majority of their time in practice and learning new things. The main subjects of focus during the Yoga Alliance certified training course are Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, meditation practices, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Shat Kriyas and Yogic philosophy. Apart from that, you'll also be learning about the adjustment and alignment techniques, human anatomy, proper use of props, mantra yoga and teaching methodologies.
We expect you to be present in all the classes and maintain strict discipline during the course of the training. You need to understand that in order to transform yourself into a true yogi, dedication, perseverance, attentiveness and discipline are highly important. The meticulously crafted training curriculum will take you through a systematic learning process making it easier for you to grasp everything without the need to try hard.
We believe in the saying that ‘All work and no play make Jack a dull boy”. Therefore, we also encourage our students to take part in different fun and engaging activities like laughter yoga, dance yoga, hiking, karma yoga and more to lighten up their moods. Another important aspect our teacher training program in Khajuraho is Tantra yoga.
Tantra signifies the bond we create with ourselves and our partners. It implies weaving and expansion of the soul to form a deeper connection with your partner using the principles of Shiv and Shakti. Shiva symbolizes power and being static, while Shakti symbolizes energy, creativity, and movement. Find a soulful connection by taking this Tantra yoga teacher training in India. Tantra Yoga combines the methods of Astrology, Ayurveda, Gemology, etc. Use tantric science to become a successful yoga teacher by the end of this mystical program.
- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga are the key practices under this program. Learn the yoga asanas to find a perfect balance between your body and mind.
- Tantra Yoga is a powerful union of postures (asanas), sadhanas, mantra chanting, valving the energy locks (bandha), and chakra cleansing.
- Learn the philosophy of Yoga from the translated scriptures of Patanjali Yoga Sutras and the holy book of Bhagavad Gita.
- Deep-breathing and Pranayama activities nourish the mind, offer a clear perspective, and enhanced mental abilities with increased focus and concentration.
- Achieve your goals with inner-wisdom, and getting solutions with Meditation or dhyana practices. Find your elevated self!
- The adjustment and alignment techniques make you a learned and skillful yoga teacher for the future. Make yourself fully aware of the yoga stances, to avoid minor injuries and ruptures.
- Yoga Nidra sessions to relieve the body and mind from all the stress and anxious feelings.
- Our yoga gurus will teach you how to conduct yoga classes. Boost your confidence using a methodology while giving teaching demonstrations.
- Yoga Anatomy to understand the functions of the body and how it reacts to your food choices, and physical engagement.
- Mantra yoga to embrace the spiritual calm and still the mind.
- Fun activities like laughter yoga, dance yoga along with hiking and excursions on a weekly basis.
|05.00 AM - 05:30 AM||Morning Tea|
|05:30 AM - 07:00 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07.00 AM - 07:30 AM||Tea Break|
|07:30 AM - 08:30 AM||Pranayama|
|08:30 AM - 09:30 AM||Break fast|
|10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 AM - 11:15 AM||Tea Break|
|11.15 AM - 12.15 PM||Mantra Yoga/ Yoga Practicum|
|12.15 PM - 13.30 PM||Rest / Beach|
|13:30 PM - 14:15 PM||Lunch|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
Things to Do in Khajuraho
- Take a tour of the centuries-old Nagara-style temples in Khajuraho. It’s an architectural delight to dive into the history of India. Explore the temples of Matangeshwar, Ghantai, KandariyaMahadev, Adinath, Vamana, Brahma, and Jagdambi.
- Visit the Raneh Falls Canyon, which has the most magnificent rock formations on river Ken.
- Get into the wild by witnessing nature and wildlife at Panna National Park.
- Enjoy the local food, and also visit the Ajaigarh Fort.
- Go for a visit to the state museum of tribal and folk art.
Rewards of the Training
- Get the most prestigious Yoga Alliance certificate and gain eligibility on a global scale to be a yoga teacher.
- Become a rejuvenated person and a skilled yogi by keeping your physical and mental health aligned.
- Make personal and professional status better by energizing yourself internally with the detoxifying principles of Yoga.
- Weight loss, glowing skin, riddance from disease and illnesses under the YTT program.
- Curb stress, anxiety, and pressure to lead a more peaceful and content life with Yoga.