200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
OVERVIEW: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Certified by the Yoga Alliance
DATE: 07th sep – 04th Oct 2017
07th Oct– 04th Nov 2017
07th Mar– 04th Apr 2018
07th Apr– 04th May 2018
LOCATION: Rishikul Yogshala, Nepal
Price: 1700 USD Share Room
*Prices include accommodation, food and excursion
REGISTRATION: Secure your spot with a 200 USD deposit via our payment page.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN NEPAL
Spreading the art of ancient wellness in the splendid Nepal, Rishikul Yogshala has brought the traditional yoga with 200 hour yoga teacher training to the town of Pokhara, Nepal. We are focused on imparting unadulterated techniques of yoga at the hands of certified yoga teachers from India.
The whole process of reformation in the scenic beauty of Pokhara is amplified and the benefits of meditation and pranayama unfold with ease. A holistic destination for practicing the art of rejuvenation in the midst of the Annapurna Range, Phewa lake and pastoral galore, 200 hour yoga teacher training leads to complete relaxation and peace of mind.
Hotel Tulsi becomes the focal point of all yogic action in Pokhara. A humble abode for spiritual work, it would be ideal to say that the hotel is adorned with nature’s magnificent manifestations. The backdrop is embellished with the robust Annapurna range while the lakeside follows the lead. A green patch on the tourist hub of Pokhara, the hotel is a perfect mix of traditional yet contemporary setting.
Incorporated with all the modern amenities merged with the simplistic demands of the yogic lifestyle, the stay at the hotel becomes an experience to cherish. Serving the guest at the best of their capabilities, the hotel staff is known for their hospitable nature and courteous approach.
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD
The hotel houses 35 rooms & suites with a clean and hygienic upkeep. Attached with private bathrooms, the rooms are spacious and airy and fulfill all the demands our students have while enjoying a healthy student’s life.
The food is served with a dash of scenic view form the top of hotel, at the roof top restaurant. Vegan choices prepared in authentic Indian style for wholesome nourishment, our target everyday would be to offer food that is beneficial for a healthy development of the body and mind.
- Hot and cold running water
- Roof top garden cafes
- Open lawns for personal practice
- Ticketing and Travelling services offered
- Wi-Fi services
- Spa services for complete relaxation
- Pick and drop facilities to the students
STUDENT LIFE IN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN NEPAL
The school believes in an all round approach and has put forth delightful activities on the days off for students. Offering an insight into the blissful town of Pokhara, we take them to various destinations for hands on experience of the oriental landscapes. Here are some of the destinations covered:
- Yoga in the mountains at sunrise the next day
- Phewa lake visit with the guide
- A night’s stay on Sarangkot on full moon day
- Cleaning of Lakeside as a part of Karma Yoga
- Planning of the trekking activities to the Annapurna range
HOW TO REACH THE VENUE
- By Airway : Connected internationally, the closest airport would be Tribhuvan airport in Kathmandu. Multiple flights from various destinations run to and from Kathmandu. One can land at the international airport in Kathmandu and take a bus or car ride to Pokhara.
- By Land: If you are coming to Pokhara from India, you will find multiple points of entry into Pokhara, Nepal. Some of the entry points are Kakkarbhitta (West Bengal), Biratnagar (Bihar), Birgunj (Bihar), Sunauli, Nepalgunj, Dhanagadi and Mahendranagar (all across the border from Uttar Pradesh). Take a bus and reach the destination with ease.