YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN NEPAL
- Unfold the layers of yogic science in the snow-capped beauty of Pokhara valley in Nepal. Merge with your body and soul in the meditative embrace of the Annapurna Range and surrender yourself onto the revered path of yoga and spirituality with some of the greatest yoga teachers and gurus from India. Enliven a breathtaking experience during Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal.
Why Go for Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal?
The ideal place for deep introspection, self-reflection, and yoga is a combination of eye-soothing scenery, majestic serenity, traditionalism, and solace. The valley of Pokhara expresses the depth of every such quality in its very essence. This is not all, being infamous as one of the most ancient lands where yogis, sages, spiritualists traveled and stepped foot on, Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga TTC in Nepal comes as the perfect program in every sense of the word to explore on this crystalline land. We have always been very particular about the chosen destination and places for imparting the holy education of yoga. The idea behind welcoming YTTC in Pokhara, Nepal is an outcome of this beautiful approach and process.
Embark upon a unique expedition of yoga and spirituality in the lap of Himalayas with one of our YTTC in Nepal, under the esteemed guidance of acclaimed yoga teachers of Rishikul Yogshala. The mesmerizing river streams, ancient temples, giant pagodas, ice-laden beauty and plush agricultural fields, the soul of Pokhara Valley echoes with that of a yogi’s and spells the true guiding light towards attaining complete enlightenment and contentment of the mind, body, and soul.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION IN NEPAL
Become a certified yoga practitioner and teacher while undergoing a yoga program in the picturesque lap of Nepal. Learn the art of yoga asana delve into the hidden layers of yogic philosophy and teachings in the gorgeous setting of Pokhara valley.
A Yoga TTC in Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala arrives with a perfect blend of traditional teachings fused with the right sources and ambiance to practice the art in its purest form. Undergo cleansing rituals and practices for complete purification of the mind and body, while the Ayurveda massage with traditional therapists works towards restoring the body vials back into its form. The training delivers you onto the path of self-discovery and eventual rebirth.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Pokhara, Nepal
Take the ideal primary step towards the complete enrichment of the mind, body, and spirit with our 200 Hour YTTC in Nepal. With the aim and intent to lay a strong foundation for a budding yogi, the 200 Hour Yoga program in Pokhara shall take you through the perfect initial journey of an authentic yoga teacher and a serious practitioner of the art. As a 200 Hour YTTC teacher, you shall be eligible for validation under Yoga Alliance 200 RYT status.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Pokhara, Nepal
As a 200 Hour YTTC graduate, you shall be eligible to dike the next staircase with our 300 Hour Yoga program in Nepal. This program shall take you through advanced stages of the traditional forms and variations of yoga along with helping you gain a deeper understanding of its system, lifestyle, and discipline. As a 300 Hour YTTC graduate from Rishikul Yogshala, you shall gain the status of being a 300 RYT, under the ministry of Yoga Alliance.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Pokhara, Nepal
If your love for yoga and spirituality does not want you to take a break then we have the perfect yoga program for you. A wholesome combination of 200 Hour YTTC and 300 Hour YTTC, the 500 Hour Yoga program in Nepal is designed to help you evolve from a basic level yogi to an advanced level yogi within a short span of time, without any obtrusion in the same in an entire 2-Month period.
SUBJECTS UNDERTAKEN DURING YTTC IN NEPAL
- Sun salutation with 12 Surya mantras and its benefits
- Traditional and classical Hatha yoga
- Correct alignment and adjustments
- The benefits of each asana
- Terminologies and Sanskrit names and the meaning of asana
- Modification of asana for various ability levels
- How to use props correctly
- Breath-based training
- Mudras or gestures
- Study of eight limbs of Yoga
- In-depth study of Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Primary series and secondary series
- Details of all the involved asanas
- Learn to concentrate on energy locks (bandhas)
- Yama (Principles or moral code)
- Niyama(Personal Disciplines)
- Asana (Yoga Positions or Yogic Postures)
- Pranayama (Yogic Breathing)
- Pratyahara (Withdrawal of Senses)
- Dharana (Concentration on Object)
- Dhyan (Meditation)
- Samadhi (Salvation)
- State of Super bliss, joy and merging individual consciousness into universal consciousness. The union between Jivatman and Paramatman. Realizing the Bramhan (pure consciousness) or Realization of universe is the ultimate achievement of Human Birth
Yoga Philosophy/ Yoga Lifestyle
- The base of the philosophy and history of yoga
- An introduction to Sanskrit
- Detailed study of the five Yamas and Niyamas that form the core of Yogic Lifestyle
- Introduction to yoga sutras, Shiva sutras, kama sutras, and bhakti sutra
- Study of all yoga hypothesis on the basis of ancient scriptures
- Guided and self-meditation
- Learn how to guide others in meditation
- The science of meditation and proper breathing
- Yoga Nidra basic series up to four levels
- Meditations and its practices
- Knowledge of the breathing techniques beneficial to both the body and mind
- Nadi Shodhanam, Bhastrika, Ujjai, Shetali and Shetkari, Nadi and Kapalbhati
- The importance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Stress and anxiety related breathing techniques
- External Pranayama series up to two variations
- Kumbhaka (retention) and pause less or continuous breathings
- Levels of concentrations and its refinements
- Theoretical knowledge necessary for teaching in the future
- Ability to apply appropriate practices to improve and maintain health
- Knowledge of the benefits and side effects of particular yoga practices
- Techniques of observations and correcting the bodily systems and organs
- Energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, and others)
- Anatomy and psychological study of inhalation and exhalation
- Anatomy of nerves system and respiratory systems
- Anatomy of spinal cord and digestive systems
Adjustment and Alignment
- Learn the art of perfecting the pose and avoiding injuries with correct alignment techniques
- Preparatory practice
- Modification of asanas according to body types
- Use of props such as yoga blocks, straps, yoga wheel, yoga wedge, and sand bag
- Timing and duration of each asana as per body limitations and types
- Therapeutic benefits
- Basic asanas foundation
- Breathing techniques
- Principles of observation
- Assisting and correcting other peoples body
- Proper alignment, benefits, and potential risks of various yoga postures and kriyas
- Study of the different principles apply to different asanas
- Lifestyle and ethics of a yoga teacher
- Importance of Mudras
- Various techniques in Mudras
- Study of the fifteen types of Yoga Mudras namely Hasta Mudra, Jnana Mudra, Akash Mudra, Varuna Mudra, Prithvi Mudra, Vyana Mudra, Apana Mudra, Prana Mudra, Yoni Mudra, Vayu Mudra, Sunya Mudra, Linga Mudra, Shanka Mudra, Surabhi or Kaamdhenu Mudra and Hridaya Mudra.
- Yoga Nidra or the Yogic Sleep is a unique meditation technique practiced for intense relaxation and exploration of the mind, body, and soul. During the session of Yoga Nidra, the yogi journeys through various stages of reaching the subconscious while establishing a strong connection with the spiritual realm around them. The method puts them in a deep meditative sleep while remaining awake in the moment.
- Kapalabhati (stimulating the brain cells)
- Trataka (Eye Exercises)
- Neti (Upper Nasal Track)
- Dhouti (Cleansing the intestine)
- Nauli (Abdominal muscle and Viscera)
- Vasti (Cleaning of the Rectum)
- Chair Yoga series and its importance
- How to plan a sequence and share?
RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATION IN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Get awarded with Yoga Alliance recognized certification in Yoga with YTTC in Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala. The certificate shall validate your credentials as a recognized yoga instructor and grants you the liberty to practice and preach the science of yoga in every corner of the globe.
Venue in Nepal
Hotel Tulsi becomes the focal point of all yogic action in Pokhara. A humble abode for spiritual work, it would be ideal to say that the hotel is adorned with nature’s most magnificent manifestations.
The backdrop is embellished with robust Annapurna range while the lakeside follows the lead. A green patch on the tourist hub of Pokhara, the hotel is a perfect mix of traditional yet contemporary setting. Housed with interesting wooden work and lined with plush garden area while overlooking the mountain range, the location makes up for an ideal stay during a transformative yoga program.
Incorporated with all the modern amenities merged with the simplistic demands of yogic lifestyle, the stay at the hotel becomes an experience to cherish. Serving the guest at the best of their capabilities, the hotel staff is known for their hospitable nature and courteous approach.
The hotel houses 35 rooms & suites with a clean and hygienic upkeep. Attached with private bathrooms, the rooms are spacious and airy and fulfill all the demands our students have while enjoying a healthy student’s life. Furnished with all basic amenities and a welcoming ambiance, the rooms are ideal for a comfortable stay. Overlooking the snow-capped mountains coupled with the soothing stillness of the lake; these rooms deliver absolute peace and solitude for rejuvenation of the mind and soul. The rooms are assigned on both single and sharing basis. Charges vary accordingly.
The town of Pokhara is gifted with plush agricultural lands and beautiful scenery. Owing to this, the town has an abundant supply of healthy diet choices extracted from fresh resources. Agriculture happens to be the major occupation in Nepal and this has truly been a boon for the country’s fertile land. Even when eaten in a raw or semi-raw form, the food here tastes just as marvelous due to its pure nature. The food is served with a dash of scenic view from the top of a hotel, at the roof-top restaurant.
Vegetarian choices prepared in authentic Indian style for wholesome nourishment, our target every day is to offer food that is beneficial for a healthy development of the body and mind. We strive to provide you with the best and the healthiest meal choices. If you have any particular aversions may notify us of the same in advance, so we can prepare just as delectable vegan meal choices for you.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Hot and cold water with shower
- Roof-top garden cafes
- Ayurveda center in the hotel for rejuvenation
- Pick and drop facilities from nearby airport and railway station
- Travel and touring facilities available
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Near to the beach for an early morning or late evening stroll
- Food and Accommodation
Student Life In Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal
The school believes in an all round approach and has put forth delightful activities on the days off for students. Offering an insight into the blissful town of Pokhara, we take them to various destinations for hands on experience of the oriental landscapes. Here are some of the destinations covered:
- Yoga in the mountains at sunrise the next day
- Phewa lake visit with the guide
- Cleaning of Lakeside as a part of Karma Yoga
- Trekking activities to Annapurna range
- A glorious night’s stay in Sarangkot on full moon day. A panorama that drifts an entity into a magical outer space, a place secluded from rest of the civilization that is eminent for its enchanting beauty and serene environment looks exceptionally magical on a full moon day. Spending a night at this place on a full moon marks an experience of lifetime which can only be cherished like an immortal memory in the heart and soul of an entity.
THINGS TO DO IN NEPAL
Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
The mesmeric Fewa Lake is Pokhara’s ultimate centre of attraction and is the second largest lake in Nepal. Even though visited by almost every tourist who visits the region of Nepal, the lake reserves its charisma with resplendent birdlife and dense forest line on its Southwestern shore.
Visit the lake on a clear day to witness the crystalline magical reflection of the Annapurna Range in its glistening water.
Seti River Gorge
The milky-white wonder river that flows right through the middle of Pokhara Valley, particularly the Old Pokhara, is a delight to witness as it is one of the oldest rivers in Nepal and particularly known for its water that appears like milk.
The river is particularly scenic when witnessed under the sparkling moonlight. Although being a Gorge, it is quite narrow and cannot be easily spotted.
A small gem of a temple located only a few km from the Fewa Lake, the Barahi Temple is one of the most ancient temples dedicated to the Hindu Lord Vishnu.
The temple has its own traditional and spiritual history and significance. It is a favorite site of interest for several yogis and meditation gurus.
World Peace Pagoda
The astonishing-white World Peace Temple is one of the most historic Buddhist temples in Nepal, built by Buddhist Monks from the Japanese Nipponzan Myohoji organization.
The sheer presence and glory of the temple are enough to put you into a calm and meditative state. The pagoda is situated upon a narrow ridge, a few kilometers above the Phewa Tal.
The infamous water fall representing the Pardu Khola stream vanishing underground about 2kms southwest on the road to Butwal.
If you plan to visit it during the season of heavy rainfall, be sure to carry ear plugs to tune out the deafening water waves that fall with distinct ferocity.
Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave
Located just a few miles away from the Devi’s Falls, this ancient cave represents the revered presence of Lord Shiva.
A visit to this cave shall also take you on a mesmeric discourse through a beautiful tunnel behind the deity that emerges in a damp grotto leading towards the roaring waters of Devi’s Falls.
HOW TO REACH US IN NEPAL
By Airway : Connected internationally, the closest airport would be Tribhuvan airport in Kathmandu. Multiple flights from various destinations run to and from Kathmandu. One can land at the international airport in Kathmandu and take a bus or car ride to Pokhara.
By Land : If you are coming to Pokhara from India, you will find multiple points of entry into Pokhara, Nepal. Some of the entry points are Kakkarbhitta (West Bengal), Biratnagar (Bihar), Birgunj (Bihar), Sunauli, Nepalgunj, Dhanagadi and Mahendranagar (all across the border from Uttar Pradesh). Take a bus and reach the destination with ease
TRAINING OUTCOMES OF Yoga IN NEPAL AT RISHIKUL YOGSHALA
With a Yoga TTC in Pokhara, Nepal, you are rewarded with the most wonderful gifts and memories, few of these being:
- Certification that enables you as a yoga instructor on a global level.
- Practice and insight into the most ancient science of the body, mind, and soul.
- Discussions and linkages with fellow yogis from across the globe.
- A chance to interact and dwell among yoga leaders and gurus.
- Getting acquainted with the inner layers and understanding the science involved in forming a binding link mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Take back exceptional knowledge and expertise that ensures a healthy lifestyle and diet for the entire life.
I have just completed the 200hours yoga teacher training with these guys and absolutely loved every minute of it. The course was thought by people who were not only excellent teachers but also amazing human beings who share they knowledge and space with joy.
Gwynneth Oceana Dreaming
A fantastic course with wonderful teachers and a mix of students from all over the globe (in the 200hr YTT course I did). In this course you receive teachings in many areas of Yoga - Asanas, Pranayama, Philosophy, Meditation, adjustment and alignment of postures, teacher methodology, Mudras, a little Mantra and even chair Yoga! (for people less mobile).