Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
- Spreading the art of ancient wellness in the splendid Nepal, Rishikul Yogshala has brought the traditional yoga with 200 hour yoga teacher training to the town of Pokhara, Nepal. We are focused on imparting unadulterated techniques of yoga at the hands of certified yoga teachers and gurus from India.
Why Go for Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal?
Eminent for pastoral galore and snow capped beauty, the town of Pokhara in Nepal is a perfect blend of traditional heritage and nature-oriented resplendence. Traditionally the birth place of Gautam Buddha and home to meditation gurus like Rishi Nemi, Nepal has reaped several yogis and spiritualists since its origin.
The country replenishes the yogi and the adventurer in you with the most boastful trekking sites and sport activities. Practice yoga by the side of a river stream or meditate on a glorious hill top, go for mid-night boat ride or explore distinct meditation techniques in the most ancient Gompas, the beautiful country of Nepal has truly inspired us to conduct our Yoga programs in its embrace.
The whole process of reformation in the scenic beauty of Pokhara is amplified and the benefits of meditation and pranayama unfold with ease. A holistic destination for practicing the art of rejuvenation in the midst of Annapurna Range, Phewa Lake and bucolic scenery, 200 hour yoga teacher training leads to complete relaxation and peace of mind. Indeed the ideal destination for Yoga Training program.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN NEPAL
- Sun salutation with 12 surya mantras and its benefits
- Traditional and classical Hatha yoga
- Correct alignment and adjustments
- The benefits of each asana
- Terminologies and Sanskrit names and the meaning of asana
- Modification of asana for various ability levels
- How to use props correctly
- Breath based training
- Mudras or gestures
Ashtanga Yoga (in-depth study and practice)
- Intermediate Series
- Study of eight limbs of Yoga
- In-depth study of Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Primary series and secondary series
- Details of all the involved asanas
- Learn to concentrate on energy locks (bandhas)
- Yama (Principles or moral code)
- Niyama(Personal Disciplines)
- Asana (Yoga Positions or Yogic Postures)
- Pranayama (Yogic Breathing)
- Patyaharaa (Withdrawal of Senses)
- Dharana (Concentration on Object)
- Dhyan (Meditation)
- Samadhi (Salvation)
- State of Super bliss, joy and merging individual consciousness in to universal consciousness. Union between Jivatman and Paramatman. Realizing the Bramhan (pure consciousness) or Realization of universe is the ultimate achievement of Human Birth
Yoga Philosophy/ Yoga Lifestyle
- The base of the philosophy and history of yoga
- An introduction to Sanskrit
- Detailed study of the five yamas and niyamas that form the core of Yogic Lifestyle
- Introduction to yoga sutras, Shiva sutras, kama sutras, and bhakti sutra
- Study of all yoga hypothesis on the basis of ancient scriptures
- Guided and self-meditation
- Learn how to guide others in meditation
- The science of meditation and proper breathing
- Yoga Nidra basic series up to four levels
- Meditations and its practices
- Knowledge of the breathing techniques beneficial to both the body and mind
- Nadi Shodhanam, Bhastrika, Ujjai, Shetali and Shetkari, Nadi and Kapalbhati
- The importance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Stress and anxiety related breathing techniques
- External Pranayama series up to two variations
- Kumbhaka (retention) and pause less or continuous breathings
- Levels of concentrations and its refinements
- Theoretical knowledge necessary for teaching in the future
- Ability to apply appropriate practices to improve and maintain health
- Knowledge of the benefits and side effects of particular yoga practices
- Techniques of observations and correcting the bodily systems and organs
- Energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, and others)
- Anatomy and psychological study of inhalation and exhalation
- Anatomy of nerves system and respiratory systems
- Anatomy of spinal cord and digestive systems
Adjustment and Alignment
- Learn the art of perfecting the pose and avoiding injuries with correct alignment techniques
- Preparatory practice
- Modification of asanas according to body types
- Use of props such as yoga blocks, straps, yoga wheel, yoga wedge, and sand bag
- Timing and duration of each asanas as per body limitations and types
- Therapeutic benefits
- Basic asanas foundation
- Breathing techniques
- Principles of observation
- Assisting and correcting other peoples body
- Proper alignment, benefits, and potential risks of various yoga postures and kriyas
- Study of the different principles apply to different asanas
- Lifestyle and ethics of a yoga teacher
- Importance of Mudras
- Various techniques in Mudras
- Study of the fifteen types of Yoga Mudras namely Hasta Mudra, Jnana Mudra, Akash
- Mudra, Varuna Mudra, Prithvi Mudra, Vyana Mudra, Apana Mudra, Prana Mudra,
- Yoni Mudra, Vayu Mudra, Sunya Mudra, Linga Mudra, Shanka Mudra, Surabhi or Kaamdhenu Mudra and Hridaya Mudra.
- Yoga Nidra or the Yogic Sleep is a unique meditation technique practiced for intense relaxation and exploration of the mind, body and soul. During the session of Yoga Nidra, the yogi journeys through various stages of reaching the subconscious while establishing strong connection with the spiritual realm around them. The method puts them in a deep meditative sleep while remaining awake in the moment.
- Kapalabhati (stimulating the brain cells)
- Trataka (Eye Exercises)
- Neti (Upper Nasal Track)
- Dhouti (Cleansing the intestine)
- Nauli (Abdominal muscle and Viscera)
- Vasti (Cleaning of the Rectum)
- Chair Yoga series and its importance
- How to plan a sequence and share?
Recognized Certification In Yoga Program In India
Get awarded with Yoga Alliance recognized certification in Yoga with YTTC in Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala. The certificate shall validate your credentials as a recognized yoga instructor and grants you the liberty to practice and preach the science of yoga in every corner of the globe.
Accommodation And Food
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Hot and Cold water with shower
- Roof top garden cafes
- Open lawns for personal practice
- Pick and drop facilities to the students
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Spa services for complete relaxation
Student Life In Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal
The school believes in an all round approach and has put forth delightful activities on the days off for students. Offering an insight into the blissful town of Pokhara, we take them to various destinations for hands on experience of the oriental landscapes. Here are some of the destinations covered:
- Yoga in the mountains at sunrise the next day
- Phewa lake visit with the guide
- Cleaning of Lakeside as a part of Karma Yoga
- Trekking activities to Annapurna range
- A glorious night’s stay in Sarangkot on full moon day. A panorama that drifts an entity into a magical outer space, a place secluded from rest of the civilization that is eminent for its enchanting beauty and serene environment looks exceptionally magical on a full moon day. Spending a night at this place on a full moon marks an experience of lifetime which can only be cherished like an immortal memory in the heart and soul of an entity.
HOW TO REACH US IN Nepal
By Airway : : Connected internationally, the closest airport would be Tribhuvan airport is Kathmandu. Multiple flights from various destinations run to and from Kathmandu. One can land at the international airport in Kathmandu and take a bus or car ride to Pokhara.
By Land: If you are coming to Pokhara from India, you will find multiple points of entry into Pokhara, Nepal. Some of the entry points are Kakkarbhitta (West Bengal), Biratnagar (Bihar), Birgunj (Bihar), Sunauli, Nepalgunj, Dhanagadi and Mahendranagar (all across the border from Uttar Pradesh). Take a bus and reach the destination with ease.
Venue in Nepal
Hotel Tulsi becomes the focal point of all yogic action in Pokhara. A humble abode for spiritual work, it would be ideal to say that the hotel is adorned with nature’s most magnificent manifestations.
The backdrop is embellished with robust Annapurna range while the lakeside follows the lead. A green patch on the tourist hub of Pokhara, the hotel is a perfect mix of traditional yet contemporary setting. Housed with interesting wooden work and lined with plush garden area while overlooking the mountain range, the location makes up for an ideal stay during a transformative yoga program.
Incorporated with all the modern amenities merged with the simplistic demands of yogic lifestyle, the stay at the hotel becomes an experience to cherish. Serving the guest at the best of their capabilities, the hotel staff is known for their hospitable nature and courteous approach.
With a Yoga TTC in Pokhra, Nepal, you are rewarded with the most wonderful gifts and memories, few of these being:
- Certification that enables you as a yoga instructor on global level.
- Practice and insight into the most ancient science of the body, mind and soul.
- Discussions and linkages with fellow yogis from across the globe.
- Chance to interact and dwell among yoga leaders and gurus.
- Getting acquainted with the inner layers and understanding the science involved in forming a binding link mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Take back exceptional knowledge and expertise that ensures a healthy life style and diet for the entire life.
- Release onto the path to an evolved mind, healthier body and an awakened soul.