200, 300 & 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
OVERVIEW: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Certified by the Yoga Alliance
DATE: On 7th Every Month
LOCATION: Jonk Village, Swaragashram, Rishikesh, India
Price: 1500 USD single Room or 1350 USD shared Room
*Prices include accommodation, food and excursion
REGISTRATION: Secure your spot with a 200 USD deposit via our payment page.
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH
Rishikul Yogshala is headquartered in Rishikesh a focal point for yogic practices. We have chosen this spiritual city because it has been the center for yogic actions since millennia. Attracting sages, saints, yogis and pilgrims in its lap, the town has become a place to experience Indian culture closely.
Surrounded by nature of the Himalaya’s and purity emanating from River Ganges, this place tranquilizes the soul and the body, becoming a perfect location for yogic work and wisdom.
In addition to 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, we also offer 300 & 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD IN RISHIKESH, INDIA
A comfortable abode for seeking souls, our home offers a clean, cozy and a refreshing stay in Rishikesh. The rooms are equipped with all the modern facilities and act as a refreshing escape from the demands of city life.
All rooms include a seating area, balcony, attached bathroom with hot and cold water and wi-fi. The healthy and nutritious food is prepared by Ayurvedic experts with oriental spices and herbs for enhancing the health of the students. Each and every dish is prepared with a mindset to support the high demands of the extensive program.
TEACHING SPACES & YOGA HALL
We are blessed by two spacious yoga halls both with spectacular views of the mountains and surroundings. Our halls are fully equipped with yoga mats and props to ensure that all of our classes are as well supported as possible.
We also have a secluded garden so when the weather is right asana and meditation practice can be taken in the fresh air.
The Yogshala is located a short stroll from the ‘Ganga Beach’ located on the banks of the Ganges where we often conduct yoga asana classes to be within reach of mother ganga.
FACILITIES IN RISHIKESH FOR THE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING STUDENTS
Touched by the healing powers of sages, saints and proclaimed gurus, the travelers have often narrated their experiences of bliss, joy, profoundness and heightened spirituality of Rishikesh. The standard of facilities on offer at our home allows our guests to delve deeper into their own psyche without any disturbances. Here are at a glance, facilities available:
- Spacious rooms with attached bathroom
- Balconies overlooking the mountains
- Peaceful garden surrounded by nature
- A big mess with a lawn adjacent for relishing the food in open air
- An Ayurvedic Massage centre for spa services
STUDENT LIFE AT YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH
Rishikul Yogshala aims to satiate not just the yogi but the traveler in our students as well. This has led us to add local sightseeing in the town of Rishikesh. Unlike any other school, we offer excursions on the two days off- Wednesday and Sunday. The school allows our yogi students to experience the fun side of Rishikesh as well, along with imparting mythological information related to each place they visit.
- Kunjapuri - Highest point in the Himalayas near Rishikesh for sunrise yoga
- Rafting excursion with a guide and conveyance
- The Famous Ganga Aarti with the group
- Visit to Muni Baba Cave with a guide
- Small group excursion to Neer Waterfall
- Yoga on the beach (on the bank)
HOW TO REACH THE ASHRAM IN RISHIKESH
- By Airway :The nearest International Airport is New Delhi Airport (250 Kms from Rishikesh) and the nearest domestic airport is Jolly Grant airport situated at a distance of 20 kms. One can land at the airport and get a taxi with ease or ask the ashram for a pickup.
- By Railway : Rishikesh is connected to trains in abundance with three slow trains daily and other fast one connecting throughHaridwar. One can easily take the train, get down at the station to take a taxi or a shared auto rickshaw and reach the market area.
- By Bus: The town is well connected to bus services every day from major cities. De-board the bus at Rishikesh bus stand and take an auto-rickshaw, get down in the market area to take the ferry and walk to Swarg Ashram or take the Ram Jhula Bridge to reach Swarg Ashram.
- Taxi Pick Up : School offers taxi pick up from all the airports, railway stations and bus stations at additional cost
Upcoming Event Dates 2017-2018
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh7th November 2017 - 4th December 2017 , Price$1650-$1800 Apply Now
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh7th November 2017 - 4th December 2017 , Price$1350-$1500 Apply Now