Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship in Nepal
- “We feel honored to have you with us in the land of Nepal for a journey to discover the divinity and wisdom of Yoga. The yoga teacher training scholarship program is our noble initiative to extend the beauty of this ancient discipline to yoga aspirants from a humble background.”
Why Scholarships are Offered?
At Rishikul Yogshala, yoga teacher training scholarship is offered with an intention to make the science of health, yoga knowledge accessible to all. Thus, we have taken this initiative to offer yoga teacher training at a minimum cost (fee includes only accommodation and food) therein making our offering available to all who feel an innate call towards this path. Keeping true to our commitment to authentic yoga practices, with low fees, we have retained a high level of teaching and service.
Accepted applicants will learn: Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama and theoretical subjects related to yoga and spirituality. We feel blessed to have you as a part of our Rishikul family for sharing with us your passion for yoga in traditional and unique ways.
Why Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship in Nepal?
Who is Eligible?
Our yoga teacher training scholarship program is open for all the passionate individuals desiring to learn yoga science. However, there are few considerations that we look for in the applications sent, so that the training bears sweet fruits.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 2 years experience of practicing yoga.
- Can commit to at least 90% attendance, 100% will be great!
- Is willing to indulge in Karma Yoga projects wholeheartedly.
- The applicant needs to send us an application stating their experience in written and pictorial form (if possible). We expect you to be genuine in your reasons.
- Showcase in your application that you are in need of financial assistance validated through reasons and enough evidence supporting the same. (Again, please be honest in your dealings, it will be highly appreciated).
If you feel you can fulfill the above considerations of yoga teacher training scholarship program in Nepal to the best of your abilities, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org . The focus of the mail should be ‘why you consider yourself suitable for a scholarship program with Rishikul Yogshala.’ Add more photos, documents, videos of yourself depicting your yoga experience. This will help you make your application stand out from the rest. Also, we would like you to understand that this is a partial scholarship program; you should be able to contribute towards the accommodation and food charges (1000 USD) along with travel requirements.
We have tried to keep the charges nominal so that it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. The training fee will be free of cost. All the applications received will be thoroughly reviewed and contemplated by our team of highly revered yoga instructors. The decision will be communicated within one week from the date of application.
What Should You Pay?
We request the scholarship students to pay an affordable fee for their accommodation and food facilities.
- 1000 USD for 200-hour YTTC scholarship in Nepal
- Extra charges for AC room
The above fee includes an ashram-like stay on a sharing basis in the heart of Nepal as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner cooked in Ayurveda style. .
- The selected students of scholarship program will undergo the same curriculum as that of a non-scholarship program. We place no bias between the two.
- USD 1000 for yoga teacher training scholarship in Nepal.
- Tuition fee will be covered by the school. You only have to pay a titular amount for accommodation and food. Become a certified yoga teacher for free with us.
- Food on offer is served fresh and three times a day. Sattvic delicacies are put on the plate for pure nourishment. Accommodation that is hygienic and homely is provided to the students. Shared rooms are decked with furniture and amenities.
Terms & Conditions
- Upon completion of the course, you will be awarded Yoga Teacher Training Certification from Yoga Alliance.
- Classes, Study material and the Certificate is supplied free of cost.
- The cost of the program remains the same for the entire duration. No further discounts can be made.
- All the bookings should be made in advance and secured with a deposit of 200 USD (non-refundable and deductible from the final amount).
- A visa is required to enter the country.
- Booking and charges of flights and transportation are the responsibility of the student.
- Our standard terms and conditions also apply.
our other Location