Yoga Retreat in Thailand
Our unique retreat is a lifetime opportunity to practice yoga from its roots, experience the magic of Thailand, and tune into your wild and beautiful heart. Wake up naturally to the sound of wild birds instead of alarms clocks, learn to reach a bit further every day with our beneficial yoga sessions, and nourish your soul and body with healthy food and fresh fruits.
Move into a complete pampering zone and make your body your priority by indulging in daily yoga and meditation sessions and let the energy of your own brain surprise you. Observe how effortlessly your mind and body changes when it gets what it requires and feel youthful and lighter again!
About the Yoga Retreat in Thailand
Our retreat in Thailand is a chance to reconnect with yourself, to experience a peaceful getaway, explore new culture and traditions, deepen your yoga practice, get inspired, jumpstart a better version of you, and just have fun with our lively and focused yoga retreat.
Take an unforgettable voyage in our beautiful yoga retreat and come out stronger and better. We blend the breathtaking natural surroundings with extensive daily yoga and meditation practices to help you reach a state of utter relaxation. In this retreat, you will discover ways of growing an ever-deepening consciousness of our practice of meditation, asanas, chanting, pranayama, and Ayurveda. Endeavoring with the foundational structure of the Hatha and Ashtanga-Vinyasa system of asanas, and the flowing patterns of sensation, sound, and form, we will help you explore new forms to move carefully on the breath so that each pose is not only stimulating but also ever transformative and deepening. Our retreat will help yogis of all levels gain a new understanding of the mind and body, feel more centered, and build a more active lifestyle.
With a stunning location and the best-skilled teachers, our yoga holiday in Thailand is an ideal place to unite with your passion and heart. You will leave this retreat relaxed, refreshed, and sound in body and mind, and full of appreciation for the immense healing power of nature and potential of human connection.
- Yoga Therapy to detoxify and cleanse the entire body.
- Three Ayurvedic meals a day at our Yoga retreat in Chiang Mai
- Intense yoga and meditation sessions twice every day.
- Relaxation sessions with pranayama exercises.
- Discover the history and philosophy of yoga with classes led by Sanskrit proficient teachers.
- Glands and joints invigorations with specific asanas.
- Treatment for spinal issues with various yoga asanas.
- Abhyanga massages with Ayurvedic decoctions and herbal oils.
- Cooking classes with in-house skilled chefs.
- Visits to monasteries and temples.
- Indulge in Shat Kriyas to cleanse the body of toxins.
- Elephant rescue parks visit.
- A free consultation with in-hour Ayurvedic specialists on overall health and disease eradication.
- Ayurvedic treatments for rebalancing and restoring the mind, body, and soul.
- Sunrise yoga on the beach.
|05.00 AM - 05:30 AM||Morning Tea|
|05:30 AM - 07:00 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07.00 AM - 07:30 AM||Tea Break|
|07:30 AM - 08:30 AM||Pranayama|
|08:30 AM - 09:30 AM||Break fast|
|10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 AM - 11:15 AM||Tea Break|
|11.15 AM - 12.15 PM||Mantra Yoga/ Yoga Practicum|
|12.15 PM - 13.30 PM||Rest / Beach|
|13:30 PM - 14:15 PM||Lunch|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha and Teaching Methodology
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
Our beautiful retreat in Thailand offers you a simple and modest escape in a tropical oasis. Encircled by greeneries placed in a quiet and calm place, find the connection towards the natural world while engaging in peace and tranquility.
Our yoga retreat in Thailand offers rooms that are neat and relaxed, with comfortable beds and minimalistic decorations. Our rooms are equipped with TV, private washrooms outfitted with all the hot shower facilities, free Wi-Fi, and twin beds. We are a relaxed endowment where you can reconnect and unplug to something deeper by untangling yourself from the outside life.
Eating healthy and wholesome food is a part of our lifestyle in Rishikul Yogshala. We have formulated a perfect menu, combining fresh food made with pure ingredients and with true indulgence for you to relish. Our passionately devoted chefs serve varieties of food to satisfy different dietary wants; we offer international, western, fusion, and vegan-friendly dishes. You will thoroughly savor the evolution of food served three times a day in breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Happy and Healthy Being: A calm mind and a healthy body will lead to a happy and lively spirit. Being aware and practicing mindfulness will help you gain a charge of your own happiness and comfort.
- Stress Free: As you strengthen and condition your mind and body through physical and mental exercises, you will become resistant to anxiety and stress, as yoga is the simplest tool to keep yourself anxiety and stress-free.
- Grow and Build Together: On this journey, you will discover how connection can reawaken your enthusiasm for life and uplift your soul. The connections will make you explore stimulation, balance, and your purpose and passion.
- Connect with the Living World: Going on a retreat is an excellent way to disconnect from technology and to connect with the natural world. On a retreat, you will be able to infuse in nature at a deeper level by breathing fresh, eating fresh, and waking up feeling fresh!
- Find Healing and Break free: Going on an Ayurveda and yoga retreat can heal your physical and mental health. This retreat will change your life and help you deal with mental and emotional issues with immense strength.