OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha and Teaching Methodology
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
Our beautiful retreat in Thailand offers you a simple and modest escape in a tropical oasis. Encircled by greeneries placed in a quiet and calm place, find the connection towards the natural world while engaging in peace and tranquility.
Our yoga retreat in Thailand offers rooms that are neat and relaxed, with comfortable beds and minimalistic decorations. Our rooms are equipped with TV, private washrooms outfitted with all the hot shower facilities, free Wi-Fi, and twin beds. We are a relaxed endowment where you can reconnect and unplug to something deeper by untangling yourself from the outside life.
Eating healthy and wholesome food is a part of our lifestyle in Rishikul Yogshala. We have formulated a perfect menu, combining fresh food made with pure ingredients and with true indulgence for you to relish. Our passionately devoted chefs serve varieties of food to satisfy different dietary wants; we offer international, western, fusion, and vegan-friendly dishes. You will thoroughly savor the evolution of food served three times a day in breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Happy and Healthy Being: A calm mind and a healthy body will lead to a happy and lively spirit. Being aware and practicing mindfulness will help you gain a charge of your own happiness and comfort.
- Stress Free: As you strengthen and condition your mind and body through physical and mental exercises, you will become resistant to anxiety and stress, as yoga is the simplest tool to keep yourself anxiety and stress-free.
- Grow and Build Together: On this journey, you will discover how connection can reawaken your enthusiasm for life and uplift your soul. The connections will make you explore stimulation, balance, and your purpose and passion.
- Connect with the Living World: Going on a retreat is an excellent way to disconnect from technology and to connect with the natural world. On a retreat, you will be able to infuse in nature at a deeper level by breathing fresh, eating fresh, and waking up feeling fresh!
- Find Healing and Break free: Going on an Ayurveda and yoga retreat can heal your physical and mental health. This retreat will change your life and help you deal with mental and emotional issues with immense strength.