Yoga Teacher Training in Bangalore
- Yoga - a science that originated in ancient India, in the scenic foothills of the Himalayas. The discipline has been enlightening mankind since the time of its birth in the Vedic era. It fits perfectly in the modern world as well when people need an ideal way to deepen their yoga knowledge and enliven their senses. This is your opportunity to take your passion and love of yoga a step further by commencing a spiritual journey in the isolated panorama of the Garden City of India, Bangalore.
Yoga Teacher Training in Bangalore
Listen to the core of your heart and bathe in the spiritual river of yogic knowledge while attaining the purest form of Yoga with Yoga courses in Bangalore. Rishikul Yogshala welcomes everybody who would love to explore the wisdom of Yoga, advance his/her experience with the ancient discipline and come face to face with the most outstanding facets of the Vedic science. Unfold the exotic layers of this spiritual science and fill your soul with the majestic beauty of spirituality when you sail through the depth of Yoga under the guidance of some of India’s finest Yoga masters.In the breathtaking abode of one of India’s most amiable towns, Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka, witness your introduction to the truest and traditional knowledge of the yogic science with Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga Instructor Course Bangalore. All three genres of Yoga TTC – 200-Hour, 300-Hour, and 500-Hour Yoga teacher training courses are conducted in the scenic campus of Rishikul Yogshala in Bangalore. Get introduced to the basics of this spiritual science with our 200 Hour Yoga Training courses in Bangalore, while the 300 Hour training lets you advance your practice and knowledge of the discipline. Come and feel the rich yogic culture of the Indian soil.
With our ideology of offering the most authentic Yoga education and experience sourced from the ancient yogic texts, we at Rishikul Yogshala have designed our Yoga Training in Bangalore in a way that covers all the elements of traditional Yoga, in addition to some contemporary aspects. Here are some of the core highlights of Yoga Certification in Bangalore that is drafted according to the reputable Yoga Alliance standards.
- Rishikul Yogshala marks the study of Yoga’s most traditional form with the training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga taking center stage during the program.
- In order to understand the science of Yoga asanas completely, it is necessary to know the implication of Yoga on the body parts. Our Anatomy sessions provide a comprehensive outlook of Yogas relation with various body parts.
- Reach the state of mental and spiritual oneness with mindful Yoga practices like Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
- Study of Yoga as a way of life with an immense focus on the education of ancient yogic pieces of literature such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, etc.
- The art of bringing advancement in the asanas and the body posture with the introduction of adjustment and alignment techniques in the practices.
- Introduction to breathing Yoga - the practice of Pranayama and let the Pranic force regulate the body metabolism and various organs of the body for a smoother Yoga practice.
- Curing the mind and body of all kinds of afflictions with various yogic techniques.
- Take part in our well-organized teaching methodology sessions to witness your evolution as a Yoga teacher of the finest standard with self-practice of conducting Yoga classes under the watchful eyes of our experienced instructors.
- Study of Ayurveda, Yoga’s sister science, along with getting acquainted with the healing effects of the world’s oldest medicinal science.
- Establishing a deeper communication with the inner soul with spiritual Yoga practices.
- Attain the skill of cooking Ayurvedic dishes that are ideal for a healthy mind, body and soul.
- Have a pleasant interaction with the creator God while chanting Sanskrit mantras and follow the devotional teachings of Yoga.
Yoga Certification Course in Bangalore
Successful completion of a Yoga TTC program with Rishikul Yogshala gives you an opportunity to list yourself as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance. This makes you eligible to teach the spiritual science of Yoga anywhere in the world. The RYT status opens up the door to the global Yoga community where you gain reputation of a certified Yoga teacher.
Food at Center
Having organized hundreds of Yoga TTC programs over the last 7 years since our inception, we have understood the need for wholesome food to nourish the body, mind and meet up the energy requirements in training. An assortment of delicious diets is served thrice at our center in Bangalore.
Rishikul Yogshala’s team of ace chefs takes immense pride in preparing completely sattvic and vegetarian meals for the students of Yoga training courses in Bangalore. Relish your soul with the delectable diets that accompany organic spices and herbal drinks too.
A fascinating dwelling in the midst of Bangalore’s incredible weather awaits your presence with your yogic goals.During the course of the training, you will be living in a spacious room, utterly neat and clean, with all the basic facilities for a pleasing stay. Praise the breathtaking beauty of nature and spend the leisure hours in the beautiful garden.
FACILITIES AT THE YOGA CENTER
- Hot and Cold water for drinking and taking a shower
- Garden for personal practice and enjoyment
- Free Wi-Fi service
- Traveling and ticketing facilities
- Pickup and drop facilities from Airport, Railway Station, and Bus Stand
HOW TO REACH US IN Bangalore?
By Airway: Bangalore is connected to most of the world cities via Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore.
By Roadway: Buses to Bangalore are available from all the major Indian and Nepalese towns.
By Railway: Bangalore City Railway Station serves as the main train station in the city connected with rest of India perfectly.