With our ideology of offering the most authentic Yoga education and experience sourced from the ancient yogic texts, we at Rishikul Yogshala have designed our Yoga Training in Bangalore in a way that covers all the elements of traditional Yoga, in addition to some contemporary aspects. Here are some of the core highlights of Yoga Certification in Bangalore that is drafted according to the reputable Yoga Alliance standards.
- Rishikul Yogshala marks the study of Yoga’s most traditional form with the training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga taking center stage during the program.
- In order to understand the science of Yoga asanas completely, it is necessary to know the implication of Yoga on the body parts. Our Anatomy sessions provide a comprehensive outlook of Yogas relation with various body parts.
- Reach the state of mental and spiritual oneness with mindful Yoga practices like Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
- Study of Yoga as a way of life with an immense focus on the education of ancient yogic pieces of literature such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, etc.
- The art of bringing advancement in the asanas and the body posture with the introduction of adjustment and alignment techniques in the practices.
- Introduction to breathing Yoga - the practice of Pranayama and let the Pranic force regulate the body metabolism and various organs of the body for a smoother Yoga practice.
- Curing the mind and body of all kinds of afflictions with various yogic techniques.
- Take part in our well-organized teaching methodology sessions to witness your evolution as a Yoga teacher of the finest standard with self-practice of conducting Yoga classes under the watchful eyes of our experienced instructors.
- Study of Ayurveda, Yoga’s sister science, along with getting acquainted with the healing effects of the world’s oldest medicinal science.
- Establishing a deeper communication with the inner soul with spiritual Yoga practices.
- Attain the skill of cooking Ayurvedic dishes that are ideal for a healthy mind, body and soul.
- Have a pleasant interaction with the creator God while chanting Sanskrit mantras and follow the devotional teachings of Yoga.