YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH | 200 Hour | 300 Hour
YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSES INDIA
RISHIKESH - KERALA -DHARAMSALA - MYSORE - NEPAL - THAILAND
At Rishikul Yogshala we aim to continue as one of the best yoga schools in India, by providing an authentic opportunity for aspiring yogis wishing to spread health and peace throughout the world. Set amongst the backdrop of breathtaking scenery Rishikul Yogshala’s traditionally trained teachers develop students into their own personal gurus or masters through our Yoga Teacher Training programs and Yoga Retreats.
200 HOUR YOGA TRAINING CLASSES
Are you looking to better your mental, physical and spiritual health or help others do the same? If so, a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) course is for you! Click for detailed information about our courses. Our courses are praised in cities around the world. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Yoga Alliance, USA approved - This allows you to teach credibly around the world
- Based on Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy, adjustment and alignment
- Meditation, pranayama, mantra chanting
- Course materials and text books are provided for you obtain a comprehensive education
- The fee includes food and accommodation
- IExcursions and cultural experiences are organised and included so you get to see the wonderful places you are located
Specially designed for individuals that are looking to relax and re-establish their wellbeing, our yoga retreats provide a chance for you to use whatever time you have available to dedicate to your mind, body and soul.
- Daily Yoga and Meditation classes in our studio or out in natural landscapes
- Healing Ayurvedic treatments and massages
- Detoxification and mantra chanting
- Visit to Ashrams, local cultural sites and other excursions
- Suitable for all levels of practice
- Healthy and nutritious food
- Customized retreats
We offer one week and two week retreats in all our locations
OUR YOGA TRAINING CENTERS
Set in various locations from the foothills of the beautiful Himalayas to the Mediterranean sea-shores, our yoga programs are specifically designed so that students of all levels. Simply pick your dream destination and go.
MEET OUR YOGA TEACHERSAt Rishikul Yogshala, Get an opportunity to train under the best and experienced Yoga Instructors. All these teachers are passionate to share the yogic sciences with perfection in asanas, breath, skillful techniques with a deep spiritual support.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- If you’ve been shopping around for a YTT course or simply have no idea what qualities to consider, let us tell you about the exclusive offerings provided by our school.
- Esteemed teachers popularly known throughout Rishikesh,"the yoga capital of the world."
- Provisions of more than just a physical practice with classes dedicated to breathing (Pranayama), meditation, anatomy, philosophy, adjustments and alignments, chanting, body cleansing (Shat Kriya) and class structure preparation.
- A supreme location with a beautiful view of the Himalayas
- Authentic cultural excursions that will make this an experience of a lifetime. You won’t just learn about yoga, you will deepen your understanding of yourself.
At Rishikul Yogshala, we take pride in accommodating our students as if they are our family. Our international visitors quickly integrate into our venues around the world by way of our friendly environment and the welcoming nature of our teachers. Students can expect to feel at home during their course and we are fortunate to have our alumni return time and time again to continue their studies.
Apart from a quality education and admirable surroundings our students are able to benefit from a collegiate environment among friends, fellow yogis and locals during our weekly trips to explore the city. We incorporate different activities depending on the location of the course. For a closer look at our Student Life,
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program in Rishikesh
In it’s most basic form Hatha means yoga. The word “hatha” can be translated two ways: as “willful” or “forceful,” or the yoga of activity, and as “sun” (ha) and “moon” (tha), the yoga of balance. Hatha yogis found that by practicing certain specific body positions (asanas) lead to a control of the body leading to greater control of the mind and energy. During the 200 hour yoga teacher training course a greater understanding of these asanas their benefits and philosophy. The opening of various body parts such as the hips and shoulders alongside the groups of asanas will be taught.
Ashtanga Yoga teacher training program in Rishikesh
Ashtanga yoga is a style of yoga first popularized in the 20th century by K. Pattabhi Jois cited as a modern-day form of classical Indian yoga. The method synchronizes the breath with a progressive series of postures to produce internal heat and a profuse, purifying sweat that detoxifies muscles and organs. The teachers at Rishikul Yogshala are masters in the primary series of Ashtanga yoga and the course will teach students philosophy alongside the complete primary series vinyasa flow with correct connection of asanas.