200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING RISHIKEH
YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSES INDIA
RISHIKESH - KERALA -DHARAMSALA - MYSORE - NEPAL - THAILAND
At Rishikul Yogshala we aim to continue as one of the best yoga schools in India, by providing an authentic opportunity for aspiring yogis wishing to spread health and peace throughout the world. Set amongst the backdrop of breathtaking scenery Rishikul Yogshala’s traditionally trained teachers develop students into their own personal gurus or masters through our Yoga Teacher Training programs and Yoga Retreats.
Rishikul Yogshala yoga teacher training institute India is Yoga Alliance, USA and Yoga Alliance International certified yoga school with headquarters in Rishikesh, India. Objective of our yoga classes is to provide in depth understanding of ancient yoga practices to all our yoga students. We provide basic as well as advanced Hatha and Ashtanga yoga teacher training using our unique training methodology which will help you become an independent yoga professional and impart your yoga knowledge to yoga students around the world.
We have 200 hour, 300 hour and 500 hour yoga teacher training programs which varies from 4-12 weeks. Our program fees includes yoga training, food and accommodation for the complete program period.
We have been imparting our yoga knowledge to yoga teachers since last 10 years. We have students coming from various countries including USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Russia and South Africa. More than 1000 students have graduated as RYT 200, RYT 300 and RYT 500 from Rishikul yogshala till date.
We have Yoga sessions all-round the year in Rishikesh. If you have any questions regarding our training then please get in touch using our contact form.
200 HOUR YOGA TRAINING CLASSES
Are you looking to better your mental, physical and spiritual health or help others do the same? If so, a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) course is for you! Click for detailed information about our courses. Our courses are praised in cities around the world. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Yoga Alliance, USA and Yoga Alliance International approved - This allows you to teach credibly around the world
- Based on Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy, adjustment and alignment
- Meditation, pranayama and mantra chanting
- Course materials and text books are provided for you obtain a comprehensive education
- The fee includes food and accommodation
- Excursions and cultural experiences are organised and included so you get to see the wonderful places you are located
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS
Celebrate International Yoga Day with our Scholarship Programme for advanced 300 hour yoga teacher training in June 2016. If financial limitations a barrier to you completing a Yoga Teacher Training, apply for our 300 hour yoga teacher training scholarship programme:
- Advanced 300 hour certificate from Yoga Alliance International and Yoga Alliance USA
- Train in both Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Primary series
- Advance and intermediate postures and techniques
- Advance your teaching practices and techniques to teach to a higher standard
- Yoga philosophy, anatomy, pranayama, meditation and shakria
- Instructors are renowned for practicing yoga in it’s true form
If you feel you are worthy of a scholarship and have either completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training, have advanced practice or are Karma yoga endeavours already teaching yoga click here to find out more
OUR YOGA TRAINING CENTERS
Set in various locations from the foothills of the beautiful Himalayas to the Mediterranean sea-shores, our yoga programs are specifically designed so that students of all levels. Simply pick your dream destination and go.
MEET OUR YOGA TEACHERSAt Rishikul Yogshala, Get an opportunity to train under the best and experienced Yoga Instructors. All these teachers are passionate to share the yogic sciences with perfection in asanas, breath, skillful techniques with a deep spiritual support.
WHY CHOOSE US?If you’ve been shopping around for a YTT course or simply have no idea what qualities to consider, let us tell you about the exclusive offerings provided by our school.
- Esteemed teachers popularly known throughout Rishikesh,"the yoga capital of the world."
- Provisions of more than just a physical practice with classes dedicated to breathing (Pranayama), meditation, anatomy, philosophy, adjustments and alignments, chanting, body cleansing (Shat Kriya) and class structure preparation.
- A supreme location with a beautiful view of the Himalayas
- Authentic cultural excursions that will make this an experience of a lifetime. You won’t just learn about yoga, you will deepen your understanding of yourself.
At Rishikul Yogshala, we take pride in accommodating our students as if they are our family. Our international visitors quickly integrate into our venues around the world by way of our friendly environment and the welcoming nature of our teachers. Students can expect to feel at home during their course and we are fortunate to have our alumni return time and time again to continue their studies.
Apart from a quality education and admirable surroundings our students are able to benefit from a collegiate environment among friends, fellow yogis and locals during our weekly trips to explore the city. We incorporate different activities depending on the location of the course. For a closer look at our Student Life,
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program in Rishikesh
In it’s most basic form Hatha means yoga. The word “hatha” can be translated two ways: as “willful” or “forceful,” or the yoga of activity, and as “sun” (ha) and “moon” (tha), the yoga of balance. Hatha yogis found that by practicing certain specific body positions (asanas) lead to a control of the body leading to greater control of the mind and energy. During the 200 hour yoga teacher training course a greater understanding of these asanas their benefits and philosophy. The opening of various body parts such as the hips and shoulders alongside the groups of asanas will be taught.
Ashtanga Yoga teacher training program in Rishikesh
Ashtanga yoga is a style of yoga first popularized in the 20th century by K. Pattabhi Jois cited as a modern-day form of classical Indian yoga. The method synchronizes the breath with a progressive series of postures to produce internal heat and a profuse, purifying sweat that detoxifies muscles and organs. The teachers at Rishikul Yogshala are masters in the primary series of Ashtanga yoga and the course will teach students philosophy alongside the complete primary series vinyasa flow with correct connection of asanas.