Follow your heart and still your mind in this beautiful journey with yourself. Embrace the divine flow of the beautiful oceans of Goa. This yoga holiday in Goa will make you tune into the subtle vibrations of the energy created through yoga, meditation, and like-minded people.
Here you will find the right balance between your mind and body, happy days next to greenish-blue waters, and unending sandy beaches. This active and fun yoga retreat is created for anyone who wants to experience the good vibes and transformative energy of this bustling city. Zoom out and experience life like never before while you explore your spiritual and personal growth with our soulful retreat.
About Yoga Retreat
Join us for a beautiful experience that will bring out your creativity, connection, and clarity at nature's edge. The gorgeous surroundings, together with the yoga and meditation practices, will harmonize your mind and body. The joy of swimming in the waves and eating delicious organic meals will help you to rekindle and relax your desire for life.
This transformational retreat will take you through a delightful journey to the intensity of mindfulness to unfasten the energy of healing within your soul. Here you will enjoy an amalgamation of Ashtanga yoga, laughter yoga, Hatha yoga, Yoga cleansing, Ayurveda massages, and much more on the beach. We believe that practicing yoga in nature makes you absorb the environment and force of an expansive lunar panorama while encircled by blue skies, flashing waves, and sun rays. After your sessions, you will be given enough time to explore the beautiful city, Goa.
The aim of our one of the best yoga retreats in Goa India is to help you master your relationships, body, mind, and define your life's purpose. We provide you with the best teachers who will be with you more like a supporting friend than a teacher and will help you let go off stress and anxiety and assist you to refine new skills and find purpose. Yoga, a beautiful spiritual practice has lately been growing all around the world. We would be honored to make you experience this restorative walk with us.
- Learn to deepen the Ashtanga and Hatha yoga with many other advanced sequences.
- Meditation techniques to soothe your mind and give you clarity in finding your life's purpose.
- Daily practice of pranayama and deep breathing exercises during our yoga retreats in Goa.
- Glands and joint movements with specific asanas.
- Intense relaxation sessions.
- Organic cooking sessions.
- Cold and hot therapy.
- Rejuvenating and refreshing Ayurvedic massages.
- Yoga therapy to heal spinal issues.
- Yogic cleansing practices to purify your body, mind, and soul.
- Visits to the beaches, temples, and other attractions.
- Take part in Karma yoga activities.
- Philosophical learning of yoga with our teachers.
- Boating, sea diving, water activities, and more.
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha and Teaching Methodology
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
ACCOMMODATIONS AND FOOD
The stunning beach city, tourist hub, and yoga destination is an ideal place to be. Yoga seekers come here in large numbers to feel the enchanting and enjoyable energy of this place. Feel at home in tranquil relaxation, encircled by nature amidst the palm trees and noise of the beautiful waves in our exotic retreat. Let yourself truly unwind in the calmness and silence of the tastefully decorated hut-styled rooms. All the rooms are spacious with attached private bathrooms. The spacious yogshala, dining hall, and spectacular view welcome you with personalized facilities and an attractive homey ambience.
Our main priority is food, which does 90% of the work in your body and the rest is your activities. We serve a variety of seasonal vegetables, fresh fruits and detox juices, which are vegetarian and locally sourced. While making meals, our chefs also make use of Ayurvedic herbs and spices to add vital benefits to your food. The vegetarian food is served three times a day. The cuisine is well planned, and if you wish, you can also avail a pure vegan diet upon prior request.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
How to reach our center in Goa?
- By Air: : The closest international airport is the Dabolim near Vasco Da Gama. The airport is located at a distance of approx 29 kilometers from Panaji. This international airport is well connected with all the major domestic cities as well as international cities like Germany and UK. At the airport, you can easily get access to cabs. If required, you can also contact the school directly for a pickup.
- By Train:It is quite easy to reach via railway as the stations are all well linked with Mumbai and also to the other major cities of the country. The main railway station in Goa is known as Madgaon and Vasco Da Gama. Upon your arrival, you can book a taxi to school or can ask us to pick you up.
- By Road: Tourists can also reach Goa by bus or cab as the roads well connected to Mumbai and other cities. Both government and private buses are available, but you need to book in advance. And if you wish you can also hire a taxi.
- Taxi pick up: Rishikul Yogshala is happy to provide a taxi service at an extra price.
- You'll de-stress and relax:
Sometimes you have to be away from your home and responsibilities to give yourself liberty to truly unwind. Being on a retreat enables you to hear your body and mind, relax when you need, and escape from stress.
- Replace past habits:
The best way to break an unhealthy habit is to substitute it with a new healthy habit. When you get out of your daily schedule, you can replace bad habits with new habits that benefit you in being your best self. Here you will have a schedule which will help you transform the habits.
- Connect with Mother Nature:
Going on a retreat is a great way to stay away from all the hustle-bustle of city life. This retreat will help you stay connected to nature, to calmness through the calm sound of the waves, the fresh air, and the nature's aura that will help you embrace harmony.
- Build connections from heart:
Our retreat welcomes everyone from all around the world to come together and share their experiences, learn together, eat together, and help each other grow. Interestingly, you will meet new people, make friends, and built strong relationships for a lifetime.
- Go deep into yoga practice:
If you are struggling to keep up with the yoga practice in your daily life, then this retreat is the best way to take time out for yourself. The daily practices of yoga and meditation, guided by the experienced teachers will make you see life with a new perspective. These daily practices will also help you build a habit which you will take away home with you.