300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN NEPAL
- Explore higher dimensions of yoga in a breathtaking valley of Pokhara, Nepal with Rishikul Yogshala’s 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program. Take the next ideal step forward in your journey of yoga with advanced teachings and practice of the majestic art form. Accomplish yourself as an advanced yoga practitioner and teacher as you get to experience yoga in its purest and highly enhanced form.
300 HOUR YOGA TTC IN NEPAL
The meditative land of Nepal calls out all the 200 Hour Yoga Teachers to step ahead in their journey of yoga with 300 Hour Yoga TTC in the valley of Pokhara. If you have immersed in the yogic practices in India, perhaps, it is time to experience this majestic art form in the meditation capital, ‘Nepal’. Deliver yourself to a brand new experience of inner-transformation with advanced teachings and practices of traditional yoga styles with our 300 Hour Yoga program in Pokhara.
The holy country of Nepal has its own unique place on the map. Eminent as the world’s best trekking destination with the highest and most dangerous trekking points, the country is quite eminent for its traditional history. The land is resplendent with ancient temples, pagodas, expressing its homage to the science of yoga and meditation. This is not all! The country is home to some of the highly acclaimed and revered yoga and meditation gurus who hail to this blessed land for the holy purpose of enlightenment and solace. This land has become second home to several yoga gurus and teachers travelling from across the globe to dwell in its very lap.
Immerse into refined yogic practices and evolve as an advanced level of yoga practitioner and yoga teacher with our 300 Hour Yoga program in Nepal. Come, explore divinity, wisdom and life in its most beautiful form here.
300 HOUR YOGA CERTIFICATION IN NEPAL: CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
Our 300 Hour Yoga TTC in Nepal marks the next progressive step towards evolution into a practiced yogi and teacher of the art. The aim of this program , is to take the participants onto a higher level of yogic journey with advanced teachings and practice of the most traditional forms of yoga. Travel to the global meditation and world’s highest trekking destination to unearth the treasures of yoga on a much advanced scale. If you are a 200 Hour Yoga TTC graduate and are aspiring to immerse into more intense and sophisticated layers of the science then 300 Hour Yoga Training program in Nepal is the ideal next step to undertake. The program curriculum has been set in accordance with the guidelines and standards of Yoga Alliance which shall lead the practitioners to successfully practice and deliver the art form anywhere across the globe. Those who have completed their 200 Hour yoga program at a beach side location would greatly relish undergoing their 300 Hour yoga certification in the snow-laden beauty of Nepal.
Advanced teachings of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga. Along with the learning and practice of 200-hour TTC, you shall be immersed in the detailed teachings of these two traditional forms for complete transformation as Yoga erudite and teacher.
In-depth study of Yoga Philosophy with respect to ancient texts of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Upanishads. Practical application of Yamas and Niyamas on more consecrated and a disciplinary note shall be undertaken during this program to prepare your body, mind, and soul for living a yogic lifestyle.
Higher, Deeper and Practical study of human body science and its relevance in yoga with the aim of performing the advanced yoga postures with finesse and extracting the maximum value from the program.
In-depth immersion into the adjustment and alignment techniques in order to perform yoga postures with ease and without the risk of injury.
Breath-based training with emphasis on deeper Pranayama techniques for the greater benefit of the body, mind, and soul.
Learn the enhanced yogic techniques of meditation and Pranayama and commence on the path of internal -healing.
Higher techniques of using advanced yoga props for practicing the intense yoga poses and for deep restoration purposes.
Establishing a strong connection between the body, mind, and soul through advanced meditation practices such as Yoga Nidra.
Understanding and practicing the advanced Shat-Kriya techniques, an intense purification method for an absolute cleansing of the body, mind, and spirit and making the practitioner ready for the higher level of Yoga and Meditation.
Dedicated workshops, seminars, group-discussions and self-practice classes for a comprehensive understanding of the whole curriculum studied in 200 hour YTTC and 300 hour YTTC.
Make every use of the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in conducting yoga classes with veracity and professionalism during Teaching Methodology II. By this level, you would feel a complete transfiguration from a student to a skilled yogi.
Experience absolute immersion in divinity and spiritual enlightenment during soulful Satsang sessions with us.
Learn to prepare the yogic meals in order to lead a healthy lifestyle forever during Ayurvedic cooking classes.
Excursions and various activities for relaxation and rejuvenation.
DAILY Schedule NEPAL
- 05.30 AM - 06:00 AM
- Morning Tea
- 06:00 AM - 07:30 AM
- Hatha Yoga
- 07:45AM - 8:45Am
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Yoga Philosophy
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tea Break
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- MantraYoga/Teaching methodology
- 01:00 PM - 01.45 PM
- 03.00 PM - 04.00 PM
- Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class
- 04:00 PM - 04:15 PM
- Tea Break
- 04.15 PM - 05.45 PM
- Ashtanga Yoga
- 06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra
- 07:00 PM - 07:45 PM
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
Recognized Certification In 300 Hour Yoga Program In Nepal
Earn global recognition status of being a 300 Hour RYT endowed under Yoga Alliance upon successful completion of this program. Being a Yoga Alliance certified school; Rishikul Yogshala has always ensured finest quality and standards in imparting the yogic wisdom and expertise. Upon graduation, our students can pursue their yogic life as an advanced yoga teacher with the liberty to practice and preach the art anywhere across the globe.
Reside amidst snow-laden panorama outlined by sparkling river streams at our venue in Nepal. Become witness to breathtaking and highly meditative scenery instilled with peace that offers the perfect solace to our students where they may self-reflect or spend a cozy and quiet time during leisure hours. We offer clean, hygienic accommodation to each student that is also facilitated with all the much-needed contemporary amenities such as twin beds, TV, lights, water geyser, private washroom, etc. for a homely and comfortable stay at the hotel. We offer rooms on sharing basis. However, private rooms can also be availed on request.
Relish the highly appetizing traditional delicacies of Nepal at our food facility. We offer home-cooked meals to our students for their mental and physical benefits. The food is served thrice a day with the inclusions of herbal drinks, salads, main-course, breads and accompainments, to our student’s delight and contentment. The meals are prepared from fresh produce and are completely organic in nature.
Cooked to perfection in Ayurvedic recipes and herbs by our professional chefs, our aim is to ensure all our students are well fed with completely balanced and highly nutritious meals to successfully undergo the rigorous demands of the program. We serve 100% vegetarian food. Vegan meals choices can also be availed upon request.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Hot and cold running water
- Roof-top garden cafes
- Open lawns for personal practice
- Pick and drop facilities to the students
- Ticketing and Travelling services offered
- Wi-Fi services
- Spa services for complete relaxation
- Food and Accommodation
EXCURSIONS AND VISITS
- Yoga in the mountains at sunrise the next day.
- Phewa lake visit with the guide.
- Cleaning of Lakeside as a part of Karma Yoga.
- Planning of trekking activities to Annapurna range.
- A glorious night’s stay in Sarangkot on full moon day. A panorama that drifts an entity into a magical outer space, a place secluded from rest of the civilization that is eminent for its enchanting beauty and serene environment looks exceptionally magical on a full moon day. Spending a night at this place on a full moon marks an experience of a lifetime which can only be cherished like an immortal memory in the heart and soul of an entity.
HOW TO REACH US IN NEPAL
By Airway : Connected internationally, the closest airport would be Tribhuvan airport in Kathmandu. Multiple flights from various destinations run to and from Kathmandu. One can land at the international airport in Kathmandu and take a bus or car ride to Pokhara.
By Land : If you are coming to Pokhara from India, you will find multiple points of entry into Pokhara, Nepal. Some of the entry points are Kakkarbhitta (West Bengal), Biratnagar (Bihar), Birgunj (Bihar), Sunauli, Nepalgunj, Dhanagadi and Mahendranagar (all across the border from Uttar Pradesh). Take a bus and reach the destination with ease
COURSE FEE INCLUSIONS
- 28 nights’ accommodation
- 1 T-shirt for yoga class
- 2 yoga books for self-study
- 3 teas and refreshments per day
- 3 vegetarian meals per day
- 300-hour Yoga Alliance yoga teacher training certificate
- Daily meditation, pranayama, and mantra chanting classes
- Daily morning Hatha yoga and evening Ashtanga yoga
- Discounted Ayurveda treatment at the in-house facility
- Equal emphasis on yoga philosophy, ethics, and yoga anatomy
- Free Indian cooking classes and dance yoga
- Sight-seeing tour
- Nasal wash pot
- Outdoor yoga practice and meditation
- Shatkriyas (cleansing) and laughter therapy
- Study material
- Weekend social, cultural, and recreational activities
- Weekly group discussion aimed to develop your critical skills
- Yoga teacher training manuals and materials
OUTCOMES OF THE 300 HOUR YOGA PROGRAM IN NEPAL
- Undergo complete mind, body transformation and evolve as a full-fledged yoga instructor and practitioner.
- Acquired skills and knowledge of advanced layers of the traditional yoga forms such as Hatha, Ashtanga, Pranayama, etc.
- Earn the recognition status of being a globally validated 300 Hour yoga teacher of highest standards and quality coined by virtue of Yoga Alliance
- Get trained under the tutelage of highly evolved yoga teachers specializing in 300 Hour Yoga TTC programs.
- Extensive insight into the system and discipline of yoga as discussed in the yoga sutras of Patanjali. Get adapted to the yogic lifestyle and ethics while undergoing this program.
- Perform even the most complex yoga asanas with perfection and safety using various adjustment and alignment techniques, yoga props, etc.
- Acquire the art of healing as an enhanced and evolved yoga practitioner. Heal and be healed during the program.
- Get the opportunity to establish yourself on a global platform as an experienced yoga instructor and practitioner with the freedom to teach the art form anywhere across the globe.
7th Oct to 4 Nov (2018)
Share Room: $1800, Single Room: $2000