HIMALAYAN YOGA TREK RETREAT IN NEPAL
- Surrender to the eternal glory of the Himalayas as you explore the uninhabited, the encompassing and the beatifically enchanting treasures of the Annapurna Range while immersing in deeply authentic Yoga and Meditation practices during the Himalayan Yoga Trek Retreat with Rishikul Yogshala. Enliven an unfathomable experience and create memories spanned over a fortnight of the Himalayan dwelling.
HIMALAYAN YOGA TREK RETREAT IN POKHARA, Nepal
The Annapurna Massif summons the adventure-seekers, the nature admirers, and the yogis to its embrace on a journey to unearth the yogic treasures and nature’s most enticing legacies. Annapurna, denoting ‘the Goddess of Harvest’ is the 10th highest mountain range in the globe and one of the most popular destinations for trekkers, travelers, and yogis. Rishikul Yogshala invites all the yoga enthusiasts to grace the art of yoga in its purest and untainted form in the mesmeric and the infinite grounds of the Annapurna Range in the Himalayas. This is an expedition of truth that is designed by the greatest yoga minds to lead you towards complete revitalization and rejuvenation.
This 14-Day Annapurna Yoga Trek Retreat in Nepal is the doorway to experiencing something unique and unexplored. Along with the respected teachers of Rishikul Yogshala, you shall get rewarded with the opportunity to experience traditional yoga that is authentic and inimitable. A momentous experience awaits you.
Come join us for a trip of self-discovery and liberation in the Himalayas. Form eternal bonds and fall in love with the naïve essence of life once again.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HIMALAYAN YOGA TREK RETREAT AT RISHIKUL YOGSHALA IN NEPAL
- A yogic expedition and trek to the globe’s 10th Highest Mountain Peak, the Annapurna Range in the Himalayas.
- Explore the beauty of hot springs, forest wildlife, mini hamlets along the trek.
- Get mesmerized by the stunning airborne views and breathtaking landscapes.
- Experience an enlightening glimpse of traditional Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, and various other yoga forms.
- Mentor your physical, mental, and spiritual ‘self’ with guided intensive meditation techniques including Yoga Nidra, Singing Bowl, under the honored observation of the respected teachers of Rishikul Yogshala.
- Feel innate elatedness and sheer spirit-hood as your body and soul get introduced to the laughter enzymes within during the Laughter Yoga Therapy session in the peaceful vicinity of the mountains.
- Indulge in the intriguing art of yogic cooking in the forests.
- Free Medical Check-Up to ensure the fitness eligibility of the candidates. Any candidate suffering from Asthma or Cardiac Disorders is not eligible to participate in this retreat.
14-DAY HIMALAYAN YOGA TREK RETREAT CURRICULUM
The traditional yoga style traces its roots back to the origin of the yoga science itself. A style that is a formulation of balancing and activating the two halves of a human body, Ha (Solar) and Tha (Lunar) has been recognized as the most inspirational styles of yoga for most of the eminent yoga styles ever developed.
During this wonderful yoga trek retreat with us, you shall get the opportunity to engage the body and mind in traditional and bona fide Hatha Yoga practice in the Himalayas.
Yin Yoga, characterized as a slow-paced yet a quite fuelling yoga practice demonstrates the assimilation of adherence, endurance, and patience in a practitioner. The style aims at creating enhanced internal and external self-awareness through a subtle practice of various yoga asanas being held meditatively for several minutes.
Our teachers shall take you through a highly meditative Yin Yoga practice in the soulful embrace of the Annapurna Range.
Joints and Glands Yoga
Through an assimilated practice of Yoga along with our teachers, you shall be able to gently and very effectively warm up each and every joint and gland in the body. The series of exercises worked during the Joints and Glands Yoga sessions shall be aimed towards inner healing and enhancing the flexibility and strength in the joints and muscles which get worked up during the trek.
This Yoga style helps re-fuel and rejuvenate the body both internally and externally.
We cannot undermine the role of Pranayama during a Yogic expedition. Pranayama is the spirit of Yoga on which the core essence of an impact-oriented yoga practice lies. Pranayama also referred to as ‘breath-work’ expresses the role of breath and its miraculous effects when engaging in Asana and Meditation practices.
Our teachers level with the significance of Pranayama Yoga for achieving heightened Yogic and Meditative experiences and so, they shall conduct exclusive Pranayama sessions for the participating candidates. Breathe in the fresh cold breeze of the Himalayas and lead towards absolute glory and eternal bliss.
This one is not just any ‘sleep-therapy’ to induce a better quality of sleep in you. Yoga Nidra is an age-old traditional meditation technique practiced for attaining higher levels of self-awareness that lead to mental and physical assimilation for acquiring mindful experiences.
Our teachers shall guide you through traditional Yoga Nidra practice during this retreat through which you shall be able to pave a way towards a heightened realization of the self and internal-liberation.
Get introduced to the traditional meditation techniques and reconnect with your body and soul. Sifting through the daily puzzles of life can be quite disparaging for many. It often tampers a being’s connection with their mind and spirit. Let go! And become ‘whole’ once again.
Let the guiding hand of our teachers and the voice of the silence that encompasses the panorama of the Himalayas guide you towards establishing the lost link between your body, mind, and soul.
The science behind laughter yoga needs no introduction. A well-practiced and proven technique of feeling blissful by inducing animated laughter from the gut has taken the globe by a snow-storm with it tantalizing impressions that imitate the effects produced by a natural laughter.
Experience the joy of feeling blissful and light-hearted during the Laughter Yoga session with us.
Singing Bowl Meditation
The historical Buddha Shakyamuni Meditation technique that fosters the use of singing bowls to reach heightened levels of meditation and eventual enlightenment shall be another crucial highlight of our curriculum during this unique Yoga Retreat in the Himalayas.
The Singing Bowls have been symbolic of the traditional meditation technique, particularly in Buddhism and are also widely introduced for achieving a heightened state of relaxation, rejuvenation, and holistic healing.
Cooking fresh yogic food could not sound more exciting, fun, and delicious. Feel the venturous vibe of being ‘together’ as a beloved community while jointly engaging in forest cooking activity during the program.
Join in merriment while exploring and experimenting with various fresh organic sources to cook delicious food for the self and for the fellow yogis that become your family for the entire duration of the trip.