Yoga Retreat in Nepal
Experience a transformational retreat that will allow you to learn, peek inside and transform yourself to a new version. Our yoga retreat in Pokhara Nepal is more of an experience where you get to understand the purpose of life, how to enjoy every moment and walk on the path of evolution.
Follow your heart and still your mind to embrace the sacred rhythms of the mountains and tune yourself to the subtle vibrations of yogic energy on this beautiful retreat. It is a perfect getaway to take a pause and indulge in a vibrant lifestyle and take care of your soul, mind, and body with incredible food, daily yoga and meditation sessions, and amazing fellowship.
About the Yoga Retreat
Step into our amazing retreat and let your problems fade away and live in the moment. It is an incredible way to unite with the elements around us, nature, and inner selves. We welcome women, men, best friends, couples, and everyone on this retreat to come and build a deep connection with themselves as well as with the entire community.
Our yoga retreat in Nepal will enable you to release yourself from the pattern that you are stuck in and allow you to surrender, connect and breathe again. Here you will find a balance between your mind and body with daily meditation and yoga sessions which includes Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa flow yoga along with pranayama, Ayurveda massages, therapy sessions, fun activities and much more. Also during free time, explore the city by visiting ancient temples, artistic monasteries, historic Buddhist temples and of course, the vibrant nature all around. The retreat will be fun and dynamic, something that will act as opening up of your senses to truly cherish life the way it should be.
The yoga practice of mindful transformation is designed to help you arise into an energetic, focused, balanced, and fully connected being. With compelling tools from Buddhist and yogic philosophy- we will assist you realign with the authentic values of life: compassion, love, kindness, and happiness. Here you will come across knowledgeable yoga masters, like-minded souls, immersive nature, and the energetic culture of Nepal. So, take a step towards this rejuvenating yoga retreat program in Pokhara Nepal to feel the sky above, the earth below, and reach within.
- Ashtanga and Hatha yoga practices for preparatory asanas and body movements.
- Meditation methods to relax your spirit and give you clarity in discovering your life's mission.
- Glands and joint movements.
- Study the daily habit of pranayama and profound breathing exercises in our Yoga Retreat in Nepal.
- Yogic cooking sessions.
- Relaxing yoga classes to calm the body and mind.
- Cold and hot therapy sessions for overall well-being.
- Balance the doshas with Ayurveda therapy.
- Relaxing and stimulating Ayurvedic massages.
- Take part in boating, mountain climbing, hiking, trekking, and much more.
- Reviving the body vitality with daily Ayurvedic medicinal treatments.
- Visits to the ancient temples, historical monasteries, Buddhist temples and other architectural attractions.
- Take part in Karma yoga activities.
- 1 hour of cleansing therapy session to purify your body, mind, and spirit.
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
ACCOMMODATIONS AND FOOD
Nourishing the rich traditions, ancient history, diverse culture, Nepal endeavors a peaceful ambience with a pleasant climate. The pure serenity of this place immerse from the lineage of Lord Buddha. Our yoga school Nepal is set in a serene location in Pokhara and offers a spectacular view of the Phewa Lake. Our centre will help you truly unravel in the quietness and stillness of the tastefully decorated and planned bedrooms. All the bedrooms are large with attached private bathrooms. Every room is well-equipped with modern amenities for a restful and relaxing stay. The spacious yogashala, dining hall, and vibrant energy welcome you with personalized amenities and a charming, friendly ambience.
When it comes to food, we go the extra mile to ensure that all our students are provided with a nourishing diet to meet their bodily requirements. We serve a variety of seasonal greens, herbs, fresh fruits and detox juices, which are locally sourced. While making feeds, our cooks also make use of Ayurvedic herbs and seasonings to add more vital proteins to your food. The vegetarian food is served three times a day. The menu is well prepared, and if you prefer, you can also avail a purely vegan diet upon prior request.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
How to reach our center in Pokhara, Nepal
- By Railway: There is no railway service in Nepal. If you are arriving from India, then you have to pass the border and then board a bus.
- By Airways:The nearest airport is Tribhuvan Airport in Kathmandu. You can also fly to Pokhara directly from Kathmandu as various flights from different destinations run to and from Kathmandu. After arriving at the airport, you can book a taxi or ask the school directly for the pickup.
- By Road: Buses are easily accessible from Kathmandu to Pokhara, and it will take you around 6-7 hours to arrive at your destination. If you are coming from India, there are several entry points into Nepal such as Birgunj, Mahendranagar, Kakarbhitta, Nepalgunj, Dhanagadi and Sunauli.
- Go deep into yoga practice:
If you are striving to catch up with the yoga workout in your daily life, then this retreat is a perfect way to take time out for yourself and your practice. The daily practices of different styles of yoga and meditation that so led by the experienced masters will make you see yoga with a new outlook. These daily exercises will also help you establish a habit of practicing daily even at your home.
- Make true connections:
Our retreat welcomes everyone from all around the globe to come together and share their experiences and struggles, and learn together, eat together, and help each other grow in this life-changing journey. Interestingly, you will meet new souls, make friends, and build powerful bonds for a lifetime.
- Immerse in Mother Nature:
Going on a retreat is an excellent way to stay off from all the hustle-bustle of city life. This retreat will help you reconnect with nature, to tranquility through the calm energy of greenery. Breathe fresh air, and clear the negative thoughts by keeping yourself engaged in the peaceful energy of yoga amidst the Himalayas.
- Let your stress fade away:
At times, you have to be away from your house and responsibilities to give yourself the freedom to truly unravel. Being on a retreat enables you to discover your body and still your mind, relax when you need, and dance off the stress when feel like.
- Transform your habits:
The best way to change an unhealthy habit into a healthy one is to change your lifestyle a bit. When you get away from your everyday agendas, you can replace faulty habits with new healthy habits. Here you will have a schedule from morning till night full of fun activities, intense workouts, eating healthy food, making pure connections, which will eventually transform your daily habits.