Yoga Retreat In Nepal
Into the Land of Buddha, Solitude, and Inner Bliss
- Soak in the beauty and tranquility of the ‘meditation capital’ to feel nurtured in the mind, body, and spirit during a Yoga retreat in Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala. Let the stunning and soulful assimilations of Nepal transport you into the inner landscape of true consciousness. Seize the heavenly opportunity of being on a Yoga retreat Pokhara Nepal with us.
Yoga retreat in Pokhara, Nepal
The land where the Gods and Rishis have found solace, a land where the Yogis attained enlightenment-- Nepal is truly sacred with a deep sense of spirituality and a humble heart. Beautiful Nepal is the blessed home (Lumbini) of Lord Buddha that is decked with dazzling temples, glorious stupas such as Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath, and Swayambhunath. It is a place to reconnect with the mind and spirit.
Streamlined with the hiking trails of Annapurna ranges, embellished with the azure of Tilicho Lake, blessed in abundance with rich flora and fauna, and adorning the historical place of Panch Pokhari--the destination of Nepal reverberates with spirituality and mesmeric vistas—a perfect destination to seek solace and be in Yoga with the Self.
Our yoga retreat Nepal takes place in Pokhara-- a picturesque town on the banks of Phewa Lake with subtle charm and scenic beauty transforming every soul that visits this land, making it one of the most desirable locations for Yoga Nepal Retreat.
Nourishing a rich history, ancient traditions, diverse culture-- Nepal enjoys a peaceful atmosphere due to the presence of holy places inviting the souls to experience immersive yoga and meditation lineage of Lord Buddha.
Highlights Of The Yoga Retreat in Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala
- Enrich your yogic and spiritual practices in the tranquil mountain ranges of Nepal with a Yoga retreat in Pokhara Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala.
- A holistic, rejuvenating, and relaxing package of Yoga vacations in Nepal waits.
- On offer are the traditional teachings of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, Laughter Yoga.
- Connect with nature and your inner being in the embrace of the Himalayas
- Two Ayurvedic Massages for healing the body
- Delve deeper into spirituality with Yoga Philosophy learning
- Yogic Cleansing techniques for resurrecting one’s energy levels and zeal
- Three healthy meals a day-- completely Sattvic and Vegetarian
- Accommodation at Infinity Resorts overlooking the Phewa Lake
- Form bonds of friendship with like-minded entities and fellow participants.
The Yoga Retreat Program in Nepal
Three appetizing yogic meals for salubrious health
Daily Meditation and Yoga in Nepal two times a day
Undergo one hour-body cleansing yoga therapy daily
Daily one Ayurveda therapy for re-balancing the body doshas
Deeply Relaxing Yoga Classes
Yoga Therapy Issues for healing Spinal Problems
Hot and Cold Therapy at yoga center Nepal
Joints and Glands Movements for their effective functioning
Two Body Reviving Ayurvedic Massages
Ayurvedic Consultations and Therapies for the betterment of the body-mind
Yogic Cooking Classes
Ashtanga Yoga Nepal and Pranayama Yoga Nepal in the blessings of the mountains at sunrise
Witness the beautiful reflections of Annapurna ranges in Phewa Lake with a guide
Trekking the Annapurna Mountain Range
Karma Yoga Project-- cleaning of Lakeside
Spending a night on a full moon at Sarangkot Valley-- eminent for its enchanting beauty that is exceptionally magical on a full moon night.
Our Yoga ashram Nepal is a modern paradise in the midst of Annapurna ranges and the spectacular Phewa Lake. A resort-like dwelling with spotless rooms well furnished with wooden beds, wardrobes, coffee table-chairs, dressing table and facilitated with amenities like fan, light, TV, telephone, and private washrooms. The large windows of the rooms offer a panoramic view of the valley. The resort is surrounded by lush greenery wherein the guests take leisurely strolls in the evenings.
Certain rooms open to a guarded balcony for spending some lone recreational time. The abode is situated in a peaceful surrounding and is well-connected to the restaurants and the main city of Nepal ensuring a well-facilitated and rested stay. The rooms are available on both a single and sharing basis. Prices vary according to the room booked.
The concept of diet at our program is of much significance. The program focuses on the consumption of food that is harmonious for nature as well the body-mind. A nourished body is essential for creating a healthy being. Therefore, we offer food that is organic and nutritious in nature. The food is freshly prepared by our professional cooks sourced from the fertile land during Yoga Pokhara Nepal. A plateful of succulent salads, fresh fruits, and guna-rich vegetarian dishes are served three times a day.
Herbal drinks are also served along with the assortments as refreshing accompaniments. Through three balanced servings, our aim is to foster an optimal functioning and revitalization of the body and mind of our guests. We also provide pure vegan food facility on a prior notice and are more than elated to accommodate your request.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- 24*7 Clean Hot and Cold Running Water Supply
- Ayurveda Therapies at our Ayurveda Center
- Travel and Touring Facilities with Guide
- Pick-up and Drop Facility from the nearby airport and railway junctions.
- Food and Accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi Access throughout your stay
- Roof -Top garden Cafes for Relaxation and Healthy Eating
- Lush Green and Open Lawns for Self-Practice
When to Enroll for the Yoga Program in Pokhara Nepal?
The enthralling beauty of Nepal is perennial calling out visitors, yoga wanderers, travelers, and spiritualist to its lap. You can choose yoga retreat in Nepal as per your feasibility. Although, it is highly recommended that you check on the country’s seasons and go according to your preference.
How to Reach Our Yoga Ashram in Pokhara, Nepal
By Airways : The land of Nepal is internationally connected via the Tribhuvan airport at Kathmandu. Multiple flights from various destinations in India run to and from Kathmandu. Upon departure, you may either take a bus or hire a cab to Pokhara.
By Road : If you are journeying to Pokhara by land from India then there are multiple entry points into Pokhara, Nepal. Some of them being: Kakarbhitta (West Bengal), Biratnagar (Bihar), Birgunj (Bihar), Sunauli, Nepalgunj, Dhanagadi, and Mahendranagar (across the border of Uttar Pradesh). Take a bus and reach the destination easily.
Outcomes Of The Yoga Retreat Program In Nepal
- Acquire higher physical, psychical, and spiritual dimensions through the classic yoga and meditation practices
- Attain enlightening lessons of traditional yoga forms of Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga Nepal
- Unfold spirituality within during the yoga trips in Nepal with us
- Meet and greet people of similar inclinations from across the globe
- Let go of negativity and embrace positivity during yoga holidays in Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala.