100 hour Beginner’s Level Adjustment & Alignment Course
Have you just completed your 200 hour yoga teacher training and are ready to begin spreading the knowledge and wisdom of yoga to other yoga enthusiasts in the world? Are you worried whether you will be able to excel as well as your masters did when you were a student? Congratulations! You have come to the right place.
Through our 100 hour Beginner’s level Adjustment & Alignment course, our students will get an opportunity to learn the basics of adjustment and alignment techniques that they can implement not only during their training sessions but also in their self-practice sessions. Let us know a bit more about what we have to offer:
Who is this course suitable for?
Our 100 hour Beginner’s level Adjustment & Alignment course is suitable for those who:
- Wish to gain some preparatory practice before starting with an intensive teacher training course;
- Wish to build a foundation and know about basic asanas before starting a serious practice;
- Have completed their 200 hour teacher training course and wish to learn more about aligning and adjusting to conduct training sessions;
- Wish to practice adjustment and alignment for self-understanding;
- Wish to learn about modification of asanas according to specific body types;
- Wish to learn more about the usage of props during yoga sessions;
- Wish to learn more about timing and duration of asanas as per specific body types;
- Wish to learn about breathing techniques
Why is this important?
Whether you take this course before or after your teacher training, we can assure you that your time and energy spent on this won’t be a waste at all. By attending this short course, you would:
- Build a foundation before involving into a strict teacher training course;
- Find attending and adjusting into a teacher training course easily;
- Have considerable knowledge so as to avoid any injuries during attending or facilitating a class;
- Have considerable knowledge about how to adjust and align the students in your class in a way that they don’t feel awkward;
- Learn about breathing techniques which are considered the stepping stone for practicing yoga;
- Learn about the usage of various props to be used during attending and conducting yoga sessions; and
- Deepen your knowledge of adjusting and modifying postures and asanas in accordance to specific body types.
What does the course include?
Our 100 hour Beginner’s level Adjustment & Alignment course includes but isn’t limited to:
- Preparatory practice
- Modification of asanas according to body types
- Use of props such as yoga blocks, straps, yoga wheel, yoga wedge, and sand bag
- Timing and duration of each asanas as per body limitations and types
- Therapeutic benefits
- Basic asanas foundation
- Breathing techniques