Frequently Asked Questions
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha and Teaching Methodology
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
Bound by the Himalayas with the Ganges flowing through, the ancient town of Rishikesh is a place like no other. Set amidst a peaceful location of this mystic town is our yoga school which serves as your abode for the duration of the course. Our rooms have every basic facility such as comfortable beds and clean linen, attached bathrooms with shower, coffee table, cupboards, Wi-Fi and even balcony (available with a few) to make your stay relaxed and easy. Hospitable staff is always around to ensure your needs are met and you have all the time to delve into the practice without worrying about anything.
Food is essential to life so, we believe in providing a nourishing diet to our students that gives their body the much needed fuel to meet the requirements of the practice. The food prepared here is purely vegetarian, cooked passionately by our loving chefs. We prepare our food using Ayurvedic herbs and locally sourced, seasonal produces. Along with your nutritional meals, snacks, tea/coffee and fresh juices will be provided to you to keep you going through the day. A pure vegan diet can also be availed on request.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
HOW TO REACH OUR CENTER IN RISHIKESH
By Airway: The nearest domestic airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (approximately 35 km away). And the other closely International Airport is the New Delhi Airport (250 km from Rishikesh). At both these airports, there is easy access to taxis and buses. If required, you can also contact the school directly for the pickup (additional charges may apply).
By Railway: The closest railway station is in Haridwar (approximately 25 km away). Also, Haridwar is connected to many main Indian cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Varanasi, Lucknow. Upon de-boarding at the Haridwar railway station, you can also book a taxi to the school.
By Bus: Rishikesh has great road connectivity to all the Indian cities. Both private and government buses are also available from different cities.
Outcomes of 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Comprehension of yoga Through our contemplative and inspiring teachings, we will present to you the teachings of yoga in an understandable and rational way. That will help you to not only comprehend the vastness of yoga, but also apply its principles in daily life.
- Feel the spark of the Indian spirit Since the start, India has been treasuring its uniqueness and freshness, which you can't express in words. And you will yourself experience it all once you embark on this practice in Rishikesh. You will yourself see harmonizing the enchantment and the magic inside, forever.
- Consciousness at all levels The intensive practices of asanas, meditation and pranayama couples with the philosophical teachings will turn your inward, towards yourself evoking consciousness at all levels – physical, mental and spiritual.
- Be Yoga Alliance approved Our 200 Hour Yoga Instructor Training in Rishikesh will give you the confidence and credentials along with a yoga alliance certificate, which will allow you to teach anywhere in the world.
- Build confidence Our experts will make full efforts in teaching you the tools and techniques you need to discover your own unique voice, build your confidence, and make you understand how yoga contributes to overall well-being and health.