200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
Are you ready to open up and explore an ancient wisdom that not only relates to you but your approach to life? Walking along the path of yoga isn't easy, but we help you develop a rock-solid foundation that acts as the perfect platform to push your journey forward. Come and be a part of our 200 hour yoga TTC in India and experience a life that's totally unlike what you have lived so far. The yoga teacher training program in India will let you go through the practices, principles and rituals of this ancient science deeply, helping you discover the intense relationship between the soul, spirit and mind.
Our immersive 200 hour yoga teacher training in India will give you the space to acquire the courage to go deep and get enlightened. Here your confidence will be amplified, learning will be accelerated, and new habits will be formed. And when you get away from the hustle-bustle of your daily life and engross yourself in this comprehensive training, you will feel inspired from the core as it will nurture your true evolution.
About 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
In this modern era of yoga, is it possible to re-awaken the most classical practices of yoga and implement them in the 21st century? We believe it is possible. Our yoga teacher training in India is a unique experience that will touch all aspects of your life.
Commence on a life-transforming voyage as you learn and practice the ancient yogic techniques and principles from qualified masters of their craft. We have entirely redefined the 200 Hour YTTC for those who are looking forward to apply the beliefs of yoga in every field of their life, not just train in a school or studio. The Yoga Alliance approved yoga teacher training is ideal for those who are seeking ways to discover their unabashed self or turn into an inspiring practitioner.
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India will provide you with a strong base in physical practice, yoga asana, including adjustments, anatomy, modifications, and alignment. The yoga styles we offer are a combination of modern Vinyasa and traditional Hatha, knitted together with the advanced science of physiotherapy to give learners a solid base that can be implemented in any teaching style. We have carefully designed this program to evoke awakening and consciousness in pure existence.
- In-depth study and practice of Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga.
- Learn about the adjustment and alignment techniques for an injury free and faultless practice.
- Learn about yoga’s fascinating history and take part in discussions about Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Regularly take part in active meditation sessions and develop awareness of the various dimensions.
- Practice various types of pranayamas or breathing techniques.
- Yoga Nidra: Discover the concept that will introduce you to peacefulness and calmness.
- Experience all the six cleansing practices through Shatkarma techniques.
- Our 200 hour yoga course in India will also introduce you to the concept of mantra and mudra yoga to nurture positive vibrations inside.
- We demonstrate the workings of the human muscoskeletal system through anatomy and physiology sessions.
- Participate in interactive teaching sessions where our teachers guide you on teaching a class and turn you into an effective teacher.
- Enjoy your time with your fellow yogis with our fun activities like laughter yoga classes, dance yoga classes and more.
- Explore this land of yoga and spirituality by taking part in excursions to nearby places.
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
India is a place like no other. Set amidst a peaceful location of this mystic town is our yoga school which serves as your abode for the duration of the course. Our rooms have every basic facility such as comfortable beds and clean linen, attached bathrooms with shower, coffee table, cupboards, Wi-Fi and even balcony (available with a few) to make your stay relaxed and easy. Hospitable staff is always around to ensure your needs are met and you have all the time to delve into the practice without worrying about anything.
Food is essential to life so, we believe in providing a nourishing diet to our students that gives their body the much needed fuel to meet the requirements of the practice. The food prepared here is purely vegetarian, cooked passionately by our loving chefs. We prepare our food using Ayurvedic herbs and locally sourced, seasonal produces. Along with your nutritional meals, snacks, tea/coffee and fresh juices will be provided to you to keep you going through the day. A pure vegan diet can also be availed on request.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
Outcomes of 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Comprehension of yoga Through our contemplative and inspiring teachings, we will present to you the teachings of yoga in an understandable and rational way. That will help you to not only comprehend the vastness of yoga, but also apply its principles in daily life.
- Feel the spark of the Indian spirit Since the start, India has been treasuring its uniqueness and freshness, which you can't express in words. And you will yourself experience it all once you embark on this practice in India. You will yourself see harmonizing the enchantment and the magic inside, forever.
- Consciousness at all levels The intensive practices of asanas, meditation and pranayama couples with the philosophical teachings will turn your inward, towards yourself evoking consciousness at all levels – physical, mental and spiritual.
- Be Yoga Alliance approved Our 200 Hour Yoga Instructor Training in India will give you the confidence and credentials along with a yoga alliance certificate, which will allow you to teach anywhere in the world.
- Build confidence Our experts will make full efforts in teaching you the tools and techniques you need to discover your own unique voice, build your confidence, and make you understand how yoga contributes to overall well-being and health.