Food and Accommodation
Our yoga school in India is set amidst the Himalayan glory. The place is deeply immersed in spirituality and is highly popular among westerners. Every part of Rishikul Yogashala is made to awaken and revitalize a sense of delightfulness in the students. Each of our rooms has western toilets with complete bath and shower facilities, and with all basic amenities provided. Rishikul Yogashala sends you back to a simpler way of living (yogic lifestyle), which is very different from that of a hotel.
We believe in providing the best-nourished food, as we know how important it is to be nourished from the inside. The meals prepared here are purely vegetarian lovingly prepared by our highly skilled professional chefs and lovely staff. The food is not only made using fresh ingredients, Ayurvedic herbs but also with love and passion. Along with your delicious meals like Poha, Khichdi, Rice and lentils, vegetable curry, green salads, etc. you will also be getting refreshing drinks to make you stay energetic and hydrated all day long. Not only the food is of premium quality, but it is also high in nutrition.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
300 hour yoga teacher training Outcomes
Upon your successful completion of our 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training course with Rishikul Yogashala, You will leave with:
- 300-Hour Yoga Alliance CertificationBe an internationally and nationally recognized yoga practitioner and teacher with the 300-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification that will be provided by the end of the program.
- Get the Confidence to TeachConfidence in teaching is the biggest obstacle on a new teacher’s journey. While not every single person who pursues the course will plan to be a mentor, yet you will leave feeling that you have tremendous value to give to the world.
- Discover the Feeling of Indian Spirit There is an unusual and unique magic to India, which you can't describe in words. Submerging yourself below in these teachings and cultures, you will carry that charm and enchantment inside you always.
- Learn to Avoid InjuryLearn to teach and practice following the principles of alignment and adjustments to avoid any kind of injury.
- Build Life-long ConnectionsThe training will allow you to forge lifelong friendships with other fellow yogis that will act as a support system for years to come.