Refund Policy Of Rishikul Yogshala In Kerala
The refund policy for yoga teacher training course in Kerala is as follows:
- Registration Deposit: The registration deposit during enrollment in yoga TTC at Rishikul Yogshala is non-refundable.
- Cancellation Request: If you wish to cancel your registration, you must submit a written request at least 30 days before the program's start date.
- Cancellation within 30 Days: If you decide to cancel your registration within 30 days of the starting date of the YTT program, you may be eligible for a partial refund of the program fee. However, a charge of 10% of the total yoga teacher training fee will be retained, and the remainder will be refunded to you.
- Withdrawal After Program Start: If the student withdraws after the YTTC has officially started, our yoga teacher training school will not provide any refunds.
- Medical Emergency or Unforeseeable Circumstances: If a student faces a medical emergency or encounters unforeseeable circumstances that makes it impossible to continue the yoga TTC in Kerala, then the refund requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
This refund policy aims to provide clarity and fairness to our students while addressing various scenarios that may arise in the process of course registration and participation.