Yoga Retreat In India
- Rejuvenate and replenish while dwelling for a week to fortnight-long yoga vacation in India, the treasure land of Yoga and Ayurveda. Reconnect with your soul; fall in love with your inner being and life all over again during a yoga retreat with us.
Yoga Retreats In India- The Abode Of Life, Holiness, And Yoga
Relax, revive, and reform with a one week or two weeks Yoga Retreat with Rishikul Yogshala. Our retreats are the ideal amalgamation of Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy for those willing to experience this lifestyle at a laid-back and a cozy pace. The price includes customized sessions, spa, visits and excursions, three meals in a day and personal accommodation.
The food offered caters to the Ayurveda methods and is prescribed according to the individual body’s composition. Cleansing procedures are carried out by the school, in the form of Shatkarmas as prescribed by the yogis in ancient times. Soul soothing spa experiences infused with healing Ayurvedic blends would become an experience to treasure and long for a lifetime. The entire duration of the retreat assures to be life-transforming imparting a holistic health, both physically and mentally with every passing day.
Break away from the daily humdrum and puzzles of life into a world assimilated to help you converse with the inner-being while lounging in the mesmeric lap of nature. Relinquish the woes and revive your body and soul here. Let this retreat be your guide to a complete revival.
Highlights Of The Yoga Retreat At Rishikul Yogshala
- Replenish your being and acquire the intellect into restoring health and wellness through yoga.
- This is an absolute experience to relax and rejuvenate from deep within.
- Indulge in mindful interaction with various like-minded souls from across the globe.
- A subtle amalgamation of different yoga forms including the Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and Laughter Yoga.
- Re-establish the lost communication between the mind, body, and soul
- Revitalize the layers of your skin and mind at our Ayurveda Facility.
- Gain a projective insight into the Yoga Philosophy, depicting the true yogic way of life.
- Cleanse your body and spirit with the Yogic Detoxification Therapy.
- Relish appetizing yogic meals thrice a day
- Excursions to various sites of intrigue
- On-site Accommodation for an ideal ashram-like experience
Yoga Retreat In India Curriculum
Hatha Yoga in India
Get introduced to the most ancient forms of yoga during the Hatha Yoga Session. The style can be traced back to the origin of the yoga science since the Indus Saraswati civilization. During the Hatha Yoga session, you shall learn to align the body with the mind with the purpose of balance restoration. The study of Hatha Yoga is conducted in conjunction with the Asanas, Pranayama, Shat Kriyas, and more.
Ashtanga Yoga in India
Flow through a planned series of yoga asanas exhibiting the eight-limbs of yoga, as described in the Yoga Sutras. The Ashtanga Classes are particularly invigorating for those willing to practice the art of balance, rhythm, concentration, and agility through the most elegant and traditional form of yoga style. Ashtanga Yoga is excellent for those looking to detoxify their internals while shedding those extra pounds off their body.
Meditation Class in India
Merge into the layers of your conscience and re-establish the bond with your inner being. Deliver onto the path of inert calmness and spiritual poise during the guided Meditation sessions at our ashram. The aim of the class is simple – to help connect with the nature on a deeper level and to help you heal from within. The class is the stepping stone towards self-discovery.
Yoga Philosophy Classes in India
Get introduced to the Yogic way of life, the various ethics and regulations, i.e., the Yamas and Niyamas that define a true yogi. Let the Yoga Philosophy session at Rishikul Yogshala be your guide to a healthy, nurturing, and an enlightened life. The teachers reflect upon the traditional elements that describe the life of a yogi with quoted teachings from the sacred books and Upanishads of Yoga.
Yogic Detoxification Therapy in India
Cleanse your body and mind of any reserves and blocks with the help of the Yoga Purification techniques. Take a practical tour into the traditional Shatkarmas or the six Yogic detoxification techniques. Get rid of the toxins and the negating substances from the body and deliver yourself to mental and physical well-being that is devoid of dirt and is completely pure from deep within. The Shatkarmas also project healing remedies to several ailments.
Feel intensely pampered at the ashram’s Ayurveda Facility. Get rewarded with the authentic magic of Ayurveda as the unique Vedic preparations work to heal your skin and to relish your senses. Our Ayurveda Facility is fully-equipped with the best Ayurveda Experts and Doctors who supervise the chosen therapy and treatment under their practiced vigilance. Of course! Safety is our primary concern when it comes to the well-being of our guests. And, we make sure that it remains un-compromised.
Excursions & Visits
As an invaluable addition to the wonderful retreat program, we take our guests on spiritual excursions and visits to the most soulful places and spots in the chosen destination. These excursions form an essential segment of the entire process of rejuvenation and help invoke feelings of self-love. From a visit to the cleanest crystalline beaches of Kerala for yogic assemblage to hiking the Himalayan Trails and meditating in the most ancient caves, we have it all planned for you.
Where To Go To A Yoga Retreat In India?
The healing embrace of mother nature, tranquilizing ambiance that offers complete solace, an authentic touch of Yoga and Ayurveda, these are some of the key factors that make up for an ideal yoga retreat destination. Rishikul Yogshala perfectly integrates into this and, so we offer Yoga Tours in India at the most exotic and authentic Yoga and Ayurveda destinations on the globe.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- hot and Cold water with shower
- Ayurveda center in the hotel for rejuvenation
- Pick and drop facilities from nearby airport and railway station
- Travel and touring facilities available
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Near to the beach for an early morning or late evening stroll
Yoga in Morning
Yoga Class on Ganges
Introduction of Ayurveda
Munni Baba Cave
Visit to Ashram or Temple
Outcomes Of Yoga Retreat Program In India
- Re-established connection with the mind, body, and soul.
- Experience an inner body renewal and complete rejuvenation.
- Meet kindred souls and form inspiring liaisons for life.
- Catch an authentic glimpse into the style and discipline of yoga with us.
- Get the opportunity to be guided by the esteemed yogis and gurus.
- Take back home an illuminated mind, body, and spirit.
I have just completed the 200hours yoga teacher training with these guys and absolutely loved every minute of it. The course was taught by people who were not only excellent teachers but also amazing human beings who share their knowledge and space with joy.
Gwynneth Oceana Dreaming
A fantastic course with wonderful teachers and a mix of students from all over the globe (in the 200hr YTT course I did). In this course you receive teachings in many areas of Yoga - Asanas, Pranayama, Philosophy, Meditation, adjustment and alignment of postures, teacher methodology, Mudras, a little Mantra and even chair Yoga! (for people less mobile).