Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala,India
- Discover the magic of Ayurveda- the 5,000 years old medicine system originating from India’s Vedic past, meaning the ‘Science (wisdom) of Life’, in the seaside haven of Kerala’s resplendent shores. Rishikul Yogshala conducts Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala, a body, mind, and soul cleansing immersive course over a span of 7-days, to rightly restore the balance of humors in the body with effective herbal treatments and providing thorough restfulness.
Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala,India
The nerve center of Ayurvedic studies and development, the province of Kerala carries a long legacy in the science of Ayurvedic healing and yoga. From the sages of yore to the spiritual seekers of today, Kerala has received all with unbounded generosity and nourished them to optimum health and true wellness.
The delicate sea town of Varkala full of tropical ecstasies unveils breathtakingly with tranquil sea shores, coconut trees, lined backwater bays, and miles after miles of soul soothing green pastures that can overcome even the most discontent of hearts with gratification. Beside the boundlessness of nature’s beauty, Varkala in the “God’s own country” is remarkable for many cultural riches, like Kalaripayattu -the world’s oldest martial art. Reverberating with the holistic healing powers of yogic wisdom and Ayurveda, every facet of Kerala offers a truly compelling and transformative inner journey.
Highlights Of The Ayurveda Retreat At Rishikul Yogshala, Kerala
- Understanding the body according to vata-pita-kapha constitution
- Thorough inside-out detoxification
- Relaxing spa times
- Pain relief with effective marma point massage
- Three nutritious yogic meals—completely organic
- Ayurvedic cooking classes
- Slow paced restorative yoga
- The pleasure of socializing with like-minded people
- Accommodation at a seafront resort near the Varkala Beach
The Ayurveda Retreat Program In Kerala, India
Study of the holistic philosophy of Ayurvedic healing
Diagnosis of ailments according to the three-fold dosha system
Understanding Ayurveda in relation to yoga
Detoxification with panchakarma diet
Therapeutic massage with warm, herbalized, dosha-specific oil
Ayurvedic cooking classes and tutorials on Indian herbs and spices
Consultation and therapy with Ayurvedic doctors
Nature and cultural trips in the vicinity
7-Day Ayurveda Retreat Curriculum
Understanding the Ancient Medicinal science
The approach of Ayurveda as an effective alternate medicine is not symptom-specific but holistic. Learn how this method of treatment cures the mind and body systems as an amalgamated whole by making simple modifications in diet and habits, with minimal chances of side-effects.
The Three Main Mind-Body Constitutions
Learn about the trinity of biological energies found in the human body and mind— vata, pitta, and kapha, which govern all physical and psychical processes, and how these doshas derive from the Five Elements and their consequent properties, forming the meta-organic foundation of human body and mind.
Ayurveda in Yogic Life
During our Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat Kerala, find out how the underlying philosophies of the two practices converge and how you can support your yogic persuasions better with Ayurvedic dietary and medicinal approaches.
Get rid of accumulated toxins in your body as you undergo the complete cleanse process during the 7-day retreat with every day panchakarma diet, herbalized oil massage, and yoga. Come out a whole new detoxified sparkling self!
Learn about different Ayurvedic food values and individual suitability to the same based on your dosha dynamics with our Ayurvedic Retreat Kerala, India.
Spa with Herbal Elixir
Know more about how to prevent and cure chronic diseases with natural drugs. Made out of herbal extracts and potions, Ayurvedic medicines are highly potent with minimal hazards. Spa treatments with the same could be refreshing as well as therapeutic.
Excursions & Visits
Besides giving you a complete wellness experience, we are also eager to give you a glimpse of Kerala’s exotic pleasures. From exploring the exuberant essence of the place through the alleyways of the olden temple town, to the water adventures at the beach, the excursions on the list are many and varied.
Our food facility boasts of fresh and nutrition packed delicacies. Juicy fruit platters, succulent salad sides, and delectable vegetable dishes are prepared in Ayurvedic herbs and spices, carefully fulfilling the requirements of a balanced diet. Our professional chefs are experts in traditional Ayurvedic Indian cuisine making our program one of the best Ayurvedic Retreats in Kerala.
Comprised of breakfast, lunch, and dinner, we serve three main meals a day to fill your heart and body with contentment. Apart from our vegetarian cuisine, we would love to provide a complete vegan diet on prior notification for those who prefer it.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Hot and Cold water with shower
- Ayurveda center in the hotel for rejuvenation
- Pick and drop facilities from nearby airport and railway station
- Travel and touring facilities available
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Near to the beach for an early morning or late evening stroll
When To Register For The Yoga Program In Varakala, Kerala?
The beauty and charisma of Kerala is further enhanced during the winter months of December, January, and February. Hence, these months are most preferred for conducting yoga retreats in Kerala, India. You can choose any of these months depending upon time and feasibility.
HOW TO REACH OUR CENTER IN VARKALA, KERALA
By Airway : The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, which is at a distance of 50 kms from Varkala. A student can get down at the airport and take a cab to the location of the school or ask school to arrange for a pickup while booking the course.
By Bus: Varkala is well connected by national state highways from major cities and many governments as well as private buses that run to and fro from the city.
By Railway : Varkala is connected by train through many cities and town or one can take a train to Trivandrum (the capital city of Kerala) and take another train to Varkala, from where the resort can be reached on a rickshaw starting from the station.
Taxi Pick Up : School provides taxi pick up at a cost of 25 USD only..
Outcomes of Attending Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala
- Complete purification from pathogenic toxins
- A step towards adopting a holistic and sustainable way of life
- Learning to understand and love your body with all its uniqueness
- Coming in touch with a like-minded lot of peace and health seekers
- Finding a hard earned niche of tranquility among the exquisites of Kerala