Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala
Wholesome living is about living entirely, in tune with nature, our surroundings, and our own self. It is about balancing our body, mind, and soul. Our unique therapeutic Ayurveda retreat in Kerala represents the ancient Indian system of living and healing. We use effective healing approaches that get to the core of your lifestyle, personality, and behavior. Ayurveda is more than just a mere system; it is a system of holistic well being that treats the root cause of the diseases or ailments, not the symptoms.
Our retreat is planned to clear the mind while inspiring you to relax, rest, and meditate, while our healing treatments work on each part of your body. Our in-house specialists make sure that you get the best treatment in the world. So come and immerse yourself in the pure surroundings of Kerala that has the freshest air and cleanest lifestyle.
About the Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala
Our Ayurveda retreat program at Rishikul Yogashala is based on the concept that nature is at the heart of any Ayurvedic healing method. We provide authentic treatments with zero dependencies on chemicals and their toxic effects. Our Ayurveda treatments are based on a precise study of nature, and the food & therapies provided are rooted in the information collected from examining thousands of medicinal herbs and plants.
Our effective healing treatments are run by professionals and specialists with a caring and loving team, giving each guest an experience of a lifetime. The retreat will include various treatments that are intentionally put together by highly qualified physicians, which includes herbal medicines, therapeutic massages, personalized diets, meditation, yoga, deep detoxification techniques, life-transforming experiences and much more. But the question arises as to how does this Ayurveda work in practice? Most of the work done clears up your mind, as you let us help you set aside the anxieties and stresses of everyday life. As you undergo the treatments, your muscles, including your soul will relax while you let your mind soak up new practices and knowledge, which you can take home with you.
Besides your daily Ayurveda treatments, you will also practice daily yoga and meditation so as to balance and strengthen the body and mind. If you wish to spend a short holiday, then we also provide 7 days Ayurveda retreat that will also educate your mind and at the same time pamper your body. So make it a priority and leave everything aside by stepping towards embracing a sustainable and holistic way of life
Ayurvedic Curriculum in kerala
- What is ayurveda ?
- Why ayurveda and yoga are co sisters in path of good health?
- Fundamentals of body constitutions in Ayurvedic
- Concept of metabolic Toxins in Ayurvedic science
- Practical Concept of Panchakarma in Ayurveda
- Practical Idea of Six tastes in Ayurveda
- Understanding the major seven important tissues for better transformations
- The concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- The concept of Ayurvedic Idea of Nutrition
- Concept of Seasonal Routines to adopt for better lifestyle
- Stress releasing facial massage techniques
- Practical idea of Marma massage
- Two ayurvedic cooking practices for better lifestyle
- Three best herbal drinks to boost immunity
- Local Treatment method for Knee & Lower back pain
- Practical idea of Pulse Reading method in Ayurveda
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha and Teaching Methodology
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
Live in the harmonious cadence of Mother Nature tucked in fruitful grace and elegance. The comfort facility is an intended idea that charmingly dwells into bamboo shelters among palm trees, a lake and green vegetation to undergo a village-like modest lifestyle. The eco-mud rooms have all the essential up-to-date facilities with individual washrooms and open front-facing sitting arena. Embedded in natural richness, the yoga retreat in Kerala is framed to perfection with a taste of new-style innovation.
When it comes to nourishing, we believe in eating fresh and healthy food in balance. We offer tasty yet wholesome food made by Indian cooks who have mastered the art of preparing food using Indian seasonings, herbs, and ingredients. Also, Kerala is known for being the home of flavorings and herbs all over the world. Apart from daily feeds, you will also be served with herbal drinks and teas to re-energize your physique and soul.
Facilities at the Center
- Invigorating energy: Ayurveda has a broad and long term approach to revitalizing strength and energy. The daily healing treatments and Ayurveda meals help in balancing your Doshas and help re-energize and regain stamina in the most natural way.
- It sets your mind free: As you strengthen and condition your body through various Ayurvedic treatments and deep relaxing breathing exercises, you will become resistant to tension and anxiety in the purest and sustainable way.
- Healthy, happy, and glowing skin: Our medicinal Ayurvedic therapies with herbs and oils, fresh & healthy eating with some basic yoga and meditation will help you get glowing and healthy skin.
- Immerse in the natural world: Our retreat in Kerala with beautiful surroundings and lush greenery is an excellent place to detach from technology and to unite with the natural world. On this retreat, you will be able to soak in every element of nature at a deeper level by eating healthy, breathing fresh, and waking up feeling energized!
- Take back home the wisdom of Ayurveda: As you will wake up early with no stress, eat fresh & healthy, and learn the Ayurvedic style cooking, practice yoga and meditation, and sleep on time, you will be maintaining a habit, which you will take back home.