OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha and Teaching Methodology
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
Live in the harmonious cadence of Mother Nature tucked in fruitful grace and elegance. The comfort facility is an intended idea that charmingly dwells into bamboo shelters among palm trees, a lake and green vegetation to undergo a village-like modest lifestyle. The eco-mud rooms have all the essential up-to-date facilities with individual washrooms and open front-facing sitting arena. Embedded in natural richness, the yoga retreat in Kerala is framed to perfection with a taste of new-style innovation.
When it comes to nourishing, we believe in eating fresh and healthy food in balance. We offer tasty yet wholesome food made by Indian cooks who have mastered the art of preparing food using Indian seasonings, herbs, and ingredients. Also, Kerala is known for being the home of flavorings and herbs all over the world. Apart from daily feeds, you will also be served with herbal drinks and teas to re-energize your physique and soul.
Facilities at the Center
- Invigorating energy: Ayurveda has a broad and long term approach to revitalizing strength and energy. The daily healing treatments and Ayurveda meals help in balancing your Doshas and help re-energize and regain stamina in the most natural way.
- It sets your mind free: As you strengthen and condition your body through various Ayurvedic treatments and deep relaxing breathing exercises, you will become resistant to tension and anxiety in the purest and sustainable way.
- Healthy, happy, and glowing skin: Our medicinal Ayurvedic therapies with herbs and oils, fresh & healthy eating with some basic yoga and meditation will help you get glowing and healthy skin.
- Immerse in the natural world: Our retreat in Kerala with beautiful surroundings and lush greenery is an excellent place to detach from technology and to unite with the natural world. On this retreat, you will be able to soak in every element of nature at a deeper level by eating healthy, breathing fresh, and waking up feeling energized!
- Take back home the wisdom of Ayurveda: As you will wake up early with no stress, eat fresh & healthy, and learn the Ayurvedic style cooking, practice yoga and meditation, and sleep on time, you will be maintaining a habit, which you will take back home.