Hatha Yoga – Beginner series
- What is Hatha yoga ?
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Sukshma Vyama ( joints and glands exercise)
- Standing series of asana
- Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Supine series of asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Importance of sequence of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Primary Series
- Primary Series
- What is Vinyasa ?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathings
- What is Prana and pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is nadi?
- What is Ida and Pingala ?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
Yoga Philosophy -1
- What is Darshanam ?
- What is Yoga ?
- History of Yoga
- The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
- The five kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Libration ? why ?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Intro to Ayurvedic life style
- Intro to Yogic sleeping life style
- Intro to Kama Sutra
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in yogic science ?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science ?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science ?
- What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra ?
- What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
- Introduction of respiratory system and yogic breathing
- How shat kriya practices gives benefits on body ?
- How Pranayama practices gives connection to digestive and immune system ?
- How asana practices gives various effect on joints, spine and muscular system ?
- The structure of spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in muscular system
- Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- Studies and discussion about spine according to yogic point of view
- What is Meditation ?
- What is difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is yoga Nidra ?
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices cures insomnia problem?
Adjustment & Alignment Class-level1
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
- How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use of props for protection ?
- Alternative style of Asana for various benefits
- Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
Shat Kriya –level 1
- Introduction of Shat Kriyas according to classical Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucus or blockages from nasal passages and sinus)
- Practicum of Kunjal (Cleansing the excessive mucus from the digestive track)
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for universal masters to bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for well being
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non directive dialogue
- How important is demonstration?
- What are the preparations for class room?
- How to describe the practice , techniques and delivery in teaching a class?
- What are the seven steps to become a great Yoga teachers?
- Nine Main Doors in Human Body
- What & why is Yogic locks?
- What are its preparation & its benefits?
- Three Main Bandha
- Moola Bandha-Root Lock
Intro to Ayurveda
- What is Ayurveda ?
- How Ayurvedic science helps in Yogic life?
- How six tastes can balances the mind and body?
- What are three main mind body constitutions?
- What is health mean in Ayurveda ?
- Yogic healthy Kichadi
- Yogic herbal Tea
- Group Discussion
- Root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?
- How to sit for Meditation ?
- How to breath for Yogic practices ?
- How to do digestive breathing ?
- Yoga Dance
- Laughing Yoga
Hatha Yoga –Advance series
- What is Hatha yoga ?
- Hatha yoga – Advance Classical and Traditional Style
- Chandra Namaskar with chakra awareness
- Advance series of joints and glands exercise
- Balancing series of Asana
- Core practices of Asana
- What is the difference b/w Hatha and Ashtanga yoga ?
- Twisting series of Asana
- 4 important meditative postures
- How Asana is not just physical exercise ?
- Shankprashalana asana series for cleaning abdomen
- What is asana according to Patanjali ?
Ashtanga Vinyasa - Yoga Intermediate Series
- Intermediate series
- Flexibility and strength for series
- Importance to have much water in body to do series
- Importance of Sequence and systematic flow
Pranayama- Swara Yoga
- Pancha Prana( the five vital force)
- Kumbhaka (retention )
- Importance of Sushumna
- Nature and activities of Ida, Pingala & Sushumna
- Awakening of Sushumna energy
- Tuning of Nadi by Nadi Shodhanam
- What is Kundalini and Chakra ?
- What is Karma Yoga in connection with Gita ?
- What is Bhakti yoga in Connection with Gita?
- What is Raja Yoga ?
- What is Swara Yoga ?
- What is Tantra Yoga ?
- How is Health maintained by yoga ?
- How are our bodies nourished?
- Karma and non-attachment in Yogic Dimensions
- Four level of Consciousness
- What is Kundalini Awakening ? why?
- Keys to successful living in Yogic science
- Meditation and the Spiritual Heart
- What is Intuitive Dreams and Lucid Dreams?
- What is Birth and Death in Yogic Science?
- What is Reincardination in Spiritual Science?
- 6 Main Obstacles in the path of Yoga
- What is Samadhi ? why ?
- Familiarity with major systems in the body
- Review of yogic digestive system and respiratory system
- How shankprashalana effective practice in upper and lower abdomen?
- Effects of pranayama on cardio-vascular system
- Benefits of asana on muscular system
- Anatomy of glands and its connections to chakras
- Importance of master gland to know the value of third eye in the yoga
- Anatomy of nervous system with understanding nadi and pranic currents
- How chakra meditation becomes very effective to all our glands ?
- Obstacles in Meditation
- Witnessing Meditation
- Chakra Awareness Meditation
- Yantra Awareness Meditation
- Root Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Non Duality Awareness Meditation
- Open Eye Meditation
- Third Eye Meditation
- What is lucid dreams?
- What is intuitive dreams ?
- How yoga nidra develops our intuition?
- Yoga Nidra practices from Himalayan Tradition
- Why we should rest the mind in heart center only ?
- What is NOT yoga Nidra ?
Adjustment & Alignment Class-level2
- Art of Adjustment yoga for daily life
- Workshop on twisting postures
- How to feel the total body, emotions and vibration while doing asana?
- How to balance the weight of body to feel the infinity within ?
- How to modify the asana according to ones own limitations?
- Introduction of Ajapa Japa
- Importance of So-HUM
- Invocation Mantra for Patanjali
- Mantra for completeness
- Mantra for awakening wisdom
- Mantra for fearlessness life
- Mantra for divine love between Teacher & student
- Building a social relationship between teachers and students
- Inspiring and motivation in difficulties situation
- How to be confident while teaching and sharing the yogic practices ?
- How to develop a multi style lesson plan and instructing skills?
- Benefits and limitations
- How to give a effective feedback to aspirants ?
- Workshop on inversion postures
- Practicum of Asana Mudra
- Practicum of Prana Mudra
- Practicum of Psychic Mudra
- How Mudra prepares for Bandha ?
- What is yoga Mudra mean?
Shat Kriya – level 2
- Practicum of Trataka (Cleansing and preparation for concentration and improves eye site through candle light)
- Practicum of Shankaprashalana for cleaning of lower abdomen
- Practicum of Herbal Steam Inhalation for sinus and maigrain Issues
Chair Yoga Series
- Chair Yoga series and its importance
- How to plan a sequence and share?
- Uddyana Bandha
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Importance of Maha Bandha
- Benefits and contra-indications
Chakra & Kundalini Concept
- What is kundalini ?
- What is Yantra, mantra and Tantra ?
- How to purify the chakra and why?
- Signs of Kundalini Awakening
- How Kundalini itself becomes guru (master)?
- Sushumna Application
- How to adjust in Shavasana?
- How to diagnose low & High blood pressure?
- How to do 1:4 breathing for emotion purification?