Yoga Retreat In Kerala, India
- Soak into a divine yogic experience with Yoga Retreat in Kerala 2018 at Rishikul Yogshala. Let yoga be your guiding light towards mental, physical and spiritual rejuvenation. Rishikul Yogshala conducts this wonderful 7-Day yoga retreat in the immersive town of Kerala, India.
Yoga retreat in Kerala
Eminent as the mother land of Ayurveda, the province of Kerala has nourished the mind, body and souls of several yogis and sages with its healing wisdom and yogic treasures.
Streamlined with beautiful, emerald beaches, mesmeric flora and fauna with rich ancient heritage of Yoga, Ayurveda and traditional martial arts such as Kalaripayattu, the town of Kerala offers internal peace, wisdom and solace to every soul who sets foot on its land.
The god’s own country, as it is called, Kerala is decked with some of the most breathtaking views of natural life – the glistening back waters, sparkling river streams, crystal beaches and abundant land blessed with the healing magic of Ayurveda. Hailing on a yoga program in Kerala is a unique experience waiting to be unfolded by you.
Highlights Of The Yoga Retreat At Rishikul Yogshala In Kerala
- With Yoga vacations in Kerala at Rishikul Yogshala, revive your soul and learn traditional concepts of staying healthy and fit through the ancient science.
- A complete package of Yoga holidays in Kerala that will refresh you entirely.
- A merger of classic forms of Yoga such as Ashtanga yoga, Hatha Yoga and Laughter Yoga
- Find deep relaxation and connect with your inner being.
- Two Ayurveda massages
- Yoga philosophy teachings
- Yoga cleansing
- Three nutritious yogic meals – completely organic
- Mix and socialize with like-minded people.
- Onsite accommodation on the cliff
The Yoga Retreat Program In Kerala
Yogic Meals thrice a day
Two times daily Yoga and Meditation Class
Daily one hour detoxifying Yoga Therapy
Daily one Ayurvedic Therapy for balancing body constitutions
Yogic Deep Relaxation Class
Yoga therapy for Spinal issues
Hot and Cold Therapy
Joints & Glands Movements
2 body rejuvenating Ayurvedic Massages
Ayurvedic Consultations and therapy to rejuvenate
Organic Cooking Class
A day Trip to world famous Jatayu National Earth Center
One short visit to fish Aquarium
Varkala and Kappil Beach with Back water Drive
One short visit to Temple and experience of Ashram
River & Ocean emerging Point
Boating and Dolphin’s Sight in the ocean
Nestled on top of the Varkala cliff and only a few steps away from the mesmeric sea, the Green View Beach Resort at Rishikul Yogshala provides the perfect ambiance for undergoing a mentally and physically rejuvenating yoga program. The rooms provided here are equipped with all the modern facilities such as water geyser, TV, mosquito nets, etc. and come with attached washrooms.
Each room has a beautiful balcony furnished in wood for the ultimate natural Yoga retreat in Kerala experience. Lots of open green spaces, hammocks hanging in the garden for leisure and meditation are some of the other highlights of the resort.
Fresh fruits, succulent salads, palatable vegetarian dishes prepared in Ayurvedic herbs and spices are some of the culinary highlights at our Yoga retreat centers in Kerala.
The meals are purely yogic in nature and orientation and, prepared by our professional chefs who specialize in Ayurvedic Cuisine.
Food is served thrice a day for complete and balanced nourishment of the body and soul. Apart from the initially served vegetarian cuisine, our guests can also avail the facility of pure vegan food upon notification. We would be more than elated to serve customized meal options to you.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- hot and Cold water with shower
- Ayurveda center in the hotel for rejuvenation
- Pick and drop facilities from nearby airport and railway station
- Travel and touring facilities available
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Near to the beach for an early morning or late evening stroll
When To Register For The Yoga Program In Varakala, Kerala?
The beauty and charisma of Kerala is further enhanced during the winter months of December, January and February. Hence, these months are most preferred for conducting yoga retreats in Kerala, India. You can choose any of these months depending upon time and feasibility.
HOW TO REACH OUR CENTER IN VARKALA, KERALA
By Airway : The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, which is at a distance of 50 kms from Varkala. A student can get down at the airport and take a cab to the location of the school or ask school to arrange for a pickup while booking the course.
By Bus : Varkala is well connected by national state highways from major cities and many governments as well as private buses that run to and fro from the city.
By Railway : Varkala is connected by train through many cities and town or one can take a train to Trivandrum (the capital city of Kerala) and take another train to Varkala, from where the resort can be reached on a rickshaw starting from the station.
Taxi Pick Up : School provides taxi pick up at a cost of 25 USD only..
Outcomes Of The Yoga Retreat Program In India
- Attain mental, physical and spiritual rejuvenation in the magical ambiance of yoga
- Acquire an enlightening glimpse into the traditional forms of yoga such as Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Meet and socialize with like-minded people and fellow yogis from across the globe.
- Relax and let go in the cozy, nature oriented ambiance of Yoga trips in Kerala.