200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Embrace the energy of Yoga and explore its divine intricacies in India’s pocket-sized paradise, Goa. Yoga isn’t just about performing Yoga postures and meditation; it is a systematic and disciplined way of living. The 200 Hour YTTC in Goa by Rishikul Yogashala will be your guiding light to create a natural flow of happiness and integrity. Rishikul Yogashala conducts this YTT in association with its subunit, ensuring that students are exposed to a life changing experience all the while deepening their yoga practice.
Yoga in Goa will be a transformative journey amidst the golden sand beaches, tropical trees, and serene ambiance. Top up your Zen with 200 Hour YTTC and get introduced to the Yogic way of living. Spend your evening meditating by the beach or walk along the uninterrupted shoreline and feel like you’re in paradise.
About the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is a primary level course to build a strong foundation of Yoga and its various elements. This Yoga training in Goa will furnish the theoretical and practical skills of aspiring yogis and puts them on the path of becoming a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
The curriculum of this course has been designed following the norms and guidelines of the Yoga Alliance. Students will learn the Intermediate series of Ashtanga yoga, basic postures of Hatha Yoga, adjustment and alignments with Human anatomy, Yogic philosophies, meditation, pranayama, and teaching methodologies. Along with the traditional Yoga styles, Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, this course also includes a contemporary yoga style - Vinyasa Yoga.
All the Yoga teachers are internationally certified with the Yoga Alliance and have years of experience in the field. With exceptional teaching expertise, authentic yogic wisdom, and discipline, our teachers will deliver all the necessary tools you would require to become a profound Yoga practitioner.
A well thought-out, structured, comprehensive, and Yoga Alliance certified curriculum is devised for the 200 Hour YTTC in Goa to offer traditional as well as contemporary knowledge of Yoga. The graduates of this course enjoy the liberty to preach Yoga Globally as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
- Practice the body formations and physical movements of traditional Yoga styles: Hatha Yoga & Ashtanga Yoga
- Learn a contemporary style of Yoga and capture the essence of Vinyasa Yoga
- Gain the traditional understanding of fixing, aligning, and modifying asanas as per individual needs with adjustment and alignment sessions
- Study the literature and theoretical aspects of Yoga through the sacred texts of Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, and more
- Practice deep-breathing exercises or Pranayama to nourish the brain cells
- Learn different Meditation techniques to lower the fluctuations of the mind and gain clarity
- Broaden your human anatomical knowledge to better understand the function of the asanas
- Excel your teaching capabilities and become a confident Yoga teacher with Teaching Demonstrations
- Cleanse your body and get rid of toxins through Shat-Kriya Practice
- Learn the importance of hand gestures to regulate the flow of energy
- Increase your focus and attention span with this special Meditation technique
- Enjoy your time in the beautiful paradise of Goa with excursions and other activities
Daily Schedule in Goa
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|03:00 PM||Yoga Philosophy class|
|04:15 PM||Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga session|
|10:00 PM||Sleep time|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation
Yoga, Reiki, Shiatsu, Thai Massage, and Physiotherapy
Yoga and Naturopathy
Food and Accomodation
Good accommodation can enhance the overall experience of the course and is necessary for all aspects of safety and hygiene. We offer a comfortable lodging facility for all the students in hut-styled rooms. The rooms have been constructed consciously, using sustainable materials and offers numerous facilities at disposal. To make the stay pleasant and hassle-free, the rooms provide comfortable twin beds, attached bathrooms, clean linens, Wi-Fi facility, and much more. There is also a washing machine in the common area available for the students. The students can either choose a private or double sharing room. The rooms are tucked amidst the pleasant ambiance of tall coconut trees, lush gardens, and the pleasant sound of waves rushing towards the shore.
Vegetarian balanced meals are offered to the students to nourish their body, mind, and soul. To cope up with the intensive training, the meals are served thrice a day and accompany refreshing herbal tea and drinks. The meals are prepared mindfully under the vigilance of Ayurveda Professionals. Hygiene and nutrition are given top priority at our school; therefore, fresh ingredients are used for every meal. Our special Ayurveda recipes will ensure that you are well-fed and getting the right nutrition. If you’re a vegan please notify us in advance and our chefs would love to serve you with the same.
Light and protein-rich foods such as salads, toast, porridge, nuts, etc are served for Breakfast. Lunch includes a traditional Ayurvedic thali with chapati, rice, lentils, vegetables, and yogurt. Dinner is a combination of cooked vegetables and Ayurvedic food.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
How to get there:
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification: Get certified by the International Yoga Alliance and become a Registered Yoga Teacher. This certification will allow the graduates to teach this authentic craft internationally.
- Enhanced Awareness and Yogic skills: Delve into genuine teachings of Yoga and Meditation to enhance awareness, concentration skills, and mental clarity. Understand the different elements of yoga and develop a safe yoga practice.
- Transformed Lifestyle: Incorporate yoga into your daily lifestyle and develop healthy habits. Enjoy an upscaled standard of living with optimum health and disease-free life. Eliminate the mental disorders with soulful meditation and pranayama practices to better cope up with the hectic life.
- Evolve as Profound Yogi: Perform the most complex asanas with ease and possess the skills of a confident Yoga Teacher. Build new teaching techniques that would build a sound bridge between you and your students
- Personal Growth: Develop a strong awareness of your body and uplift your self-esteem. Transform into the desired version of yourself and understand yourself better. Study the literature aspect of Yoga to attune yourself to your inner desires.