Daily Schedule in Goa
Food and Accomodation
Good accommodation can enhance the overall experience of the course and is necessary for all aspects of safety and hygiene. We offer a comfortable lodging facility for all the students in hut-styled rooms. The rooms have been constructed consciously, using sustainable materials and offers numerous facilities at disposal. To make the stay pleasant and hassle-free, the rooms provide comfortable twin beds, attached bathrooms, clean linens, Wi-Fi facility, and much more. There is also a washing machine in the common area available for the students. The students can either choose a private or double sharing room. The rooms are tucked amidst the pleasant ambiance of tall coconut trees, lush gardens, and the pleasant sound of waves rushing towards the shore.
Vegetarian balanced meals are offered to the students to nourish their body, mind, and soul. To cope up with the intensive training, the meals are served thrice a day and accompany refreshing herbal tea and drinks. The meals are prepared mindfully under the vigilance of Ayurveda Professionals. Hygiene and nutrition are given top priority at our school; therefore, fresh ingredients are used for every meal. Our special Ayurveda recipes will ensure that you are well-fed and getting the right nutrition. If you’re a vegan please notify us in advance and our chefs would love to serve you with the same.
Light and protein-rich foods such as salads, toast, porridge, nuts, etc are served for Breakfast. Lunch includes a traditional Ayurvedic thali with chapati, rice, lentils, vegetables, and yogurt. Dinner is a combination of cooked vegetables and Ayurvedic food.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
How to get there:
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification: Get certified by the International Yoga Alliance and become a Registered Yoga Teacher. This certification will allow the graduates to teach this authentic craft internationally.
- Enhanced Awareness and Yogic skills: Delve into genuine teachings of Yoga and Meditation to enhance awareness, concentration skills, and mental clarity. Understand the different elements of yoga and develop a safe yoga practice.
- Transformed Lifestyle: Incorporate yoga into your daily lifestyle and develop healthy habits. Enjoy an upscaled standard of living with optimum health and disease-free life. Eliminate the mental disorders with soulful meditation and pranayama practices to better cope up with the hectic life.
- Evolve as Profound Yogi: Perform the most complex asanas with ease and possess the skills of a confident Yoga Teacher. Build new teaching techniques that would build a sound bridge between you and your students
- Personal Growth: Develop a strong awareness of your body and uplift your self-esteem. Transform into the desired version of yourself and understand yourself better. Study the literature aspect of Yoga to attune yourself to your inner desires.