200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Mozambique
- The much-avowed Beach Resort in Mozambique will become a witness to your yoga journey as you shall step onto this breath-taking panorama of asalted lagoon to take the yogic plunge and embark upon a true journey to the world of yoga and spirituality.Embrace the warmth of the eclectic Indian Ocean. Fulfill your zest and aspiration of becoming a yogi by the heart and soul with Rishikul Yogshala’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bilene.
Why Go For Yoga Teacher Training In Bilene, Mozambique?
The Southern town of Mozambique, Bilene, also popular as Praia do Bilene lies 140 kilometres northeast of Maputo in the province of Gaza.The town Bilene in Mozambique is a highly-appreciated tourist destination for the nature lovers and beach admirers. Recognized for its calm and crystal clear brackish salted lagoon, the ‘Uembje’ Lagoon diking to the great Indian Ocean past the tall dunes, it is reported to be the nearest beach destination to the city of Johannesburg in the neighboring South Africa. Owing to its tropical climate, soothing ambiance, the place has gradually evolved as a one-stop destination for the yogis and vacationers looking for some solace and solitude. Complexo Palmeiras Resort offers a wide range of accommodations on this wonderful lagoon. For a yogi, the place is a charm offering an ideal blend of nature’s treasures, exotic wildlife, adventure sports, and yoga sources. Owing to its unique, fresh, down-to-earth ambiance ideal for a fulfilling yoga education, we offer authentic yoga training in Mozambique. This is a place to explore and indulge in every beautiful aspect of life while drenching in the art of yoga. Come, experience a transformation at its holistic best here with us.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Mozambique: Curriculum Overview
Whether you are an aspiring yoga teacher or a yogi striving for deepening their learning and practice of the traditional science, 200 Hour Yoga Training program marks the ideal first step towards these divine aims. In our 200 Hour Yoga TTC program, we aim to lead all the aspiring yogis towards their set goals in a refined and equally invigorating manner. Here are some of the highlights you shall undergo during the course of 200 Hour Yoga Training Certification with us:
We believe in learning that is derived from the roots of its origin and can be imparted to the aspirants in its purest form. Hence, the two most classic and authentic styles of yoga, namely Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga are the styles taught and imparted at our yoga school in Rishikesh, India.
We shall take you through the understanding of Human Anatomical structure and its relevance to the science of Yoga during the Human Anatomy sessions. To excel as a yoga teacher and practitioner, it is imperative to study the internal, as well as the external layers of a human form in detail with reference to yoga.
Learn how to perform the various yoga asanas with perfection during the Adjustment and Alignment session. Learn how to avoid injury during asana practice, and further fine tune your body and mind towards refined yogic practices.
Yoga is not a physical art form; it is a discipline and a way of life. Learn about the ethics (Yamas) and principles (Niyamas) that govern the intellectual dynamics of yoga, as mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali during the Yoga Philosophy classes with us.
Breath-based training. Learn the art of breath control and utilize it towards channeling the physical and spiritual energies towards the fulfillment of the mind, body, and soul during Pranayama Therapy sessions with us.
Acquire the state of equilibrium during the much refined and intense meditation practices like Yoga Nidra. Reunite with your soul and internal energies towards a complete evolution of the body and spirit. As the program furthers, you feel mentally, physically and spiritually rejuvenated, and also more than capable of reaping many more wonderful benefits from the entire course.
Study the use of various props such as blocks, bolsters, straps, etc. for healing and restorative purposes during yoga practice.
Learn the art of healing through various yogic techniques, Pranayama Therapy, Meditation practices and many more.
Learn how to become an excellent yoga instructor in Teaching Methodology. Get acquainted with the various roles and ethics of a yoga teacher for conducting great yoga sessions under the shadow of experienced yoga teachers of Rishikul Yogshala. In the teaching methodology classes, you shall gain hands-on experience of teaching live yoga classes of your own. Post these classes, considerable feedback from your teacher shall help you hone your skills and further refine you as a yoga teacher.
Indulge in deep self-practice of all the yoga teachings you acquire during the classes with Self-practice sessions. Sundays and Saturdays are reserved for this purpose. These self-practice sessions are conducted under the honorary guidance of our experienced yoga teachers who help you connect with your flaws and eradicate those with vigilance as you go along the due course of this program.
Study the science of Ayurveda and its healing relevance in a human life. Ayurveda is the ancient and most natural healing science that exercises an amalgamation of naturally occurring substances and extracts for healing even the most progressive ailments. An introduction to this widely proclaimed medicinal science is of the essence for every yogi and teacher.
Study to prepare your body for intense yoga and meditation practices with the help of specific yogic cleansing works, known as Shat-Kriyas.
Acquire the knowledge and practical insight into the art of yogic cooking with our Ayurveda cooking classes. Stay healthy and continue the yogic life even after completion of the program with yogic food and regular practice of the art. Grasp the concept of self-healing through Laughter Yoga Therapy. Further, indulge in spiritual discourse and interaction under the shadow of a spiritual guru by participating in perforating Satsang sessions with us.
Hatha Yoga – Beginner series
- What is Hatha yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with Mantra Awareness
- Sukshma Vyama ( Joints and Glands Exercise)
- Standing Series of Asana
- Kneeling Series of Asana
- Sitting Series of Asana
- Lying on Stomach Series of Asana
- Supine Series of asana
- Inversion Series of asana
- Importance of Sequence of asana
- Asana Benefits and Contra-indications
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Primary Series
- Primary Series
- What is Vinyasa?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathing
- What do Prana and Pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
Yoga Philosophy -1
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- History of Yoga
- The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
- The five Kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is Consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind–field
- Five Stages of Mind-Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Intro to Ayurvedic life style
- Intro to Yogic sleeping life style
- Intro to Kama Sutra
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep-Sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
- What is Yogic Anatomy and Physiology?
- Introduction of the Respiratory System and Yogic Breathing
- How Shat-Kriya practices give benefits to a body?
- How Pranayama practices connect to Digestive and Immune System?
- How Asana practices give various effects on joints, spine, and muscular system?
- The Structure of the Spine and its Movement in Yoga
- Types of Contraction in the Muscular System
- Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana Classes
- Studies and Discussions about the spine according to a Yogic Point of View
- What is Meditation?
- What is the difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices cure insomnia problem?
Adjustment & Alignment Class-level 1
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
- How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use of props for protection?
- Alternative style of Asana for various benefits
- Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
Shat Kriya –level 1
- Introduction of Shat Kriyas according to classical Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucus or blockages from nasal passages and sinus)
- Practicum of Kunjal (Cleansing the excessive mucus from the digestive tract)
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for universal masters to bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for well being
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is demonstration?
- What are the preparations for classroom?
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class?
- What are the seven steps to become a great Yoga teacher?
- Nine Main Doors in Human Body
- What & Why are Yogic locks?
- What are its preparation & its benefits?
- Three Main Bandha
- Moola Bandha-Root Lock
Intro to Ayurveda
- What is Ayurveda?
- How Ayurvedic science helps in Yogic life?
- How six tastes can balance the mind and body?
- What are three main mind-body constitutions?
- What does health mean in Ayurveda?
- Yogic healthy Kichadi
- Yogic herbal Tea
- Group Discussion
- Root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?
- How to sit for Meditation?
- How to breathe for Yogic practices?
- How to do digestive breathing?
Daily Schedule Bilene
- 05.30 AM - 6:00 AM
- Morning Tea
- 06:00 AM - 07:30 AM
- Hatha Yoga
- 07:45 AM - 08:45 AM
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Yoga Philosophy
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tea Break
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Mantra Yoga/Teaching Methodology
- 01:00 PM - 01:45 PM
- 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class
- 04:00 PM - 04:15 PM
- Tea Break
- 04:15 PM - 05:45 PM
- Ashtanga Yoga
- 06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra
- 07.00 PM - 07:45 PM
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
Recognized Certification In 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Being a globally recognized and a Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga School, we make sure that each of our students undergoes a fulfilling yoga experience with us. In addition to imparting a well-designed curriculum comprising of authentic yoga teachings and practices, our students are rewarded 200 Hour Yoga Instructor Certification on successful graduation. The certification is validated by Yoga Alliance that offers them the liberty to deliver the yogic teachings across the globe as a 200 RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher).
Accommodation And Food
Facilities At The Center
- English Host
- Free Drinking Water and Herbal Tea
- A Mini Local Market with Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Laundry Services
- Room Cleaning Services
- Restaurant and Bar
How To Reach Us In Bilene
By Air : There are daily flights to Maputo from various corners of the globe. You may book a flight to the Maputo Airport. From here, you can board a bus or a taxi. Comfortable buses and taxis are available from the Maputo Airport to Bilene at a mere fee of 100 USD. The bus or taxi shall take approximately 2 hours to reach our location. No night traveling is offered here. Hence, you would need to spend overnight in Maputo.
Taxi Pick Up : School provides taxi pick up at extra cost from Maputo..
Training Outcomes Of 200 Hour Yttc At Rishikul Yogshala
- Acquire an excellent and authentic education of yoga imparted via well-crafted curriculum.
- Become a recognized global yogi with the freedom to preach yoga across the map.
- Projective insight into the yogic way of living, its system, and discipline.
- A golden opportunity of seeking yoga learning under the guidance of the honored teachers of Rishikul Yogshala.
- A subtle introduction into the healing science of Ayurveda and its implications on the mind, body, and soul.
- Acquire the knowledge of conducting an injury-free practice through various Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
- Dwell among fellow yogis and like-minded people for nurturing experiences
- Undergo an elemental journey of being an ordinary person to an extra ordinary human being.
our other Location
I have just completed the 200hours yoga teacher training with these guys and absolutely loved every minute of it. The course was taught by people who were not only excellent teachers but also amazing human beings who share their knowledge and space with joy.
Gwynneth Oceana Dreaming
A fantastic course with wonderful teachers and a mix of students from all over the globe (in the 200hr YTT course I did). In this course you receive teachings in many areas of Yoga - Asanas, Pranayama, Philosophy, Meditation, adjustment and alignment of postures, teacher methodology, Mudras, a little Mantra and even chair Yoga! (for people less mobile).