300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION
- Delve deeper into the ontology of yoga and its divinity. Establish yourself as an evolved yoga teacher and practitioner by the taking the next step towards it. Rishikul Yogshala offers the incredible opportunity to all the 200 Hour YTTC graduates to come explore the treasures of yoga and spirituality on a much-advanced level with our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification.
WHY ATTEND 300 HOUR YOGA TTC PROGRAM?
Thousands of people gather at Rishikul to quench their thirst for learning the majestic science of yoga in its purest form. The 300 Hour Yoga program at Rishikul Yogshala is designed with the purpose of helping basic-mid level yogis, practicing individuals, and 200 Hour Yoga teachers further enhance their skills and expertise of the science. The aim is to help these passionate yogis advance their practices towards the higher attainment of the art form.
The program is imparted by highly experienced Yoga Acharyas at Rishikul Yogshala, who specialize in 300 Hour and 500 Hour Yoga programs along with being the masters of the traditional forms and the discipline.
WHO CAN ENROLL FOR 300 HOUR YOGA CERTIFICATION PROGRAM?
The training is an extended and expanded version of beginner’s level – deeper theory and intense practice. By the end of the 4-Week course, you will be able to gradually build up to a deeper level of training.
The 300 Hour course is perfect for advanced level yogis who want to brush up on their fundamentals whilst surrounding themselves with like-minded yogis for an enjoyable learning and growing experience.
You are eligible to enroll in this program if you:
Have successfully completed the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification
Wish to deepen your knowledge of yoga practice for personal growth
Are an existing yoga professional and teacher and aspire to further enhance the teaching skills and wisdom of the art of teaching higher classes.
Rishikul Yogshala is ideal for those who have the curiosity to learn yoga in its most authentic and traditional form.
HIGHLIGHTS: 300 HOUR YOGA TTC AT RISHIKUL YOGSHALA
Expanding your knowledge of yoga, this course adds yet another level to a yogi’s association with the ancient art of wellness, delving further into every aspect of yoga. The 300 hour course will increase:
- The physical aspect of yoga by adding deeper holds and stretches in the Ashtanga and Hatha.
- The theoretical world of yogic science by learning new techniques and mantras.
- More teachings of yoga philosophy and imbibing the practical implications of the various yamas and niyamas, as discussed in the Yoga Sutras and Yoga Upanishads.
- Higher level of practice of Pranayama and Meditation techniques.
- Learn to modify the asanas and series for delivering target benefits.
- Move through each poses with perfection my making use of various props, proper adjustment and alignment techniques.
- The ability to perform each asana safely while avoiding injury.
- Ayurveda practices and detailed applications of the various yogic purification techniques.
- Practical knowledge of cooking wholesome ‘sattvic’ food during our Yogic Cooking Classes.
- Fun with yoga with laughter yoga session and yoga dance classes.
- Led by refined, experienced and traditionally trained yoga teachers from India, you will blossom into strong yoga practitioner and teacher during the 4 weeks of intense training. For those who are looking to be immersed in both the physical and spiritual world of yoga, this is the ultimate path.
CORE SUBJECTS TAUGHT DURING 300 HOUR YOGA TTC PROGRAM
Hatha Yoga – Advanced
- Hatha Yoga – Advance Classical And Traditional Style
- Chandra Namaskar With Chakra Awareness
- Advance Series Of Joints And Glands Exercise
- Balancing Series Of Asana
- Core Practices Of Asana
- Difference B/W Hatha And Ashtanga Yoga
- Twisting Series Of Asana
- 4 Important Meditative Postures
- Study of Asana as more than a Physical Exercise
- Shankprashalana Asana Series For Cleaning Abdomen
- Asana according to Patanjali
Ashtanga Yoga (in-depth study and practice) – Advanced
- Intermediate Series
- Flexibility And Strength For Series
- Importance To Have Much Water In Body To Do Series
- Importance Of Sequence And Systematic Flow
Yoga Philosophy/ Yoga Lifestyle II
All your queries related to yoga are answered in the philosophy of yoga session. You learn the six streams of Indian philosophy that is also known as, Shat Darshana. Participants are taught the four faculties of mind, various states of minds, four pillars of life, and the eights steps of yoga. In this program, you will also be introduced to the purpose and the route to attaining Samadhi.
- Study of Kundalini and Chakra
- Study of Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Swara Yoga and Tantra Yoga
- Study of Yoga in connection with Gita
- Health Maintenance and Benefits of Yoga
- Study of Nourishing the Body
- Karma And Non-Attachment In Yogic Dimensions
- Four Level Of Consciousness
- Kundalini Awakening
- Keys to Successful Living In Yogic Science
- Meditation And The Spiritual Heart
- Intuitive Dream and Lucid Dream
- Meaning of Birth And Death In Yogic Science
- Reincarnation In Spiritual Science
- 6 Main Obstacles In The Path Of Yoga
- Samadhi and Its Study
Levels of Concentration and Meditation II
Concentration and meditation are two core subjects that are quite essential for one’s survival. These teach you to stay focused towards your goal, be determined in life, and concentrate on the important aspects of living. The course covers an introduction to spirituality through meditation asana. Some more lessons included in 300 Hour YTTC include Chakra meditation, Elemental meditation, and Mantra meditation.
- Obstacles to Meditation
- Witnessing Meditation
- Chakra Awareness Meditation
- Yantra Awareness Meditation
- Root Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Non-Duality Awareness Meditation
- Open Eye Meditation
- Third Eye Meditation
Pranayama – Swara Yoga
- Pancha Prana( The Five Vital Force)
- Kumbhaka (Retention )
- Importance Of Sushumna
- Nature And Activities Of Ida, Pingala & Sushumna
- Awakening Of Sushumna Energy
- Tuning Of Nadi By Nadi Shodhanam
Yoga Anatomy and Psychology
The yogic psychology differs from the normal world. It involves combined studies of various things such as, understanding the structure of the spine, introduction of yogic breathing, style and respiratory system, movement in yoga, types of joints, asana to prevent injury, and more. There are plenty of hidden secrets to explore in this 4-Week extensive training.
- Familiarity With Major Systems In The Body
- Review Of Yogic Digestive System And Respiratory System
- Shankprashalana Effective Practice In Upper And Lower Abdomen
- Effects Of Pranayama On Cardio-Vascular System
- Benefits Of Asana On Muscular System
- Anatomy Of Glands And Its Connections To Chakras
- Importance Of Master Gland To Know The Value Of Third Eye In Yoga
- Anatomy Of Nervous System With Understanding Nadi And Pranic Currents
- Chakra Meditation for the Glands
Adjustment and Alignment II
- Art Of Adjustment Yoga For Daily Life
- Workshop On Twisting Postures
- Understanding each and every detail of the whole Body, its Emotions, and Vibrations while doing Asana
- Balancing the Body Weight to Feel the Infinity Within
- Modifying the Asana practice according to individual’s Limitations
- Introduction Of Ajapa Japa
- Importance Of So-HUM
- Invocation Mantra For Patanjali
- Mantra For Completeness
- Mantra For Awakening Wisdom
- Mantra For Fearlessness Life
- Mantra For Divine Love Between Teacher & Student
Teaching Methodology II
- Building A Social Relationship Between Teachers And Students
- Inspiring And Motivating In Difficult Situation
- Developing confidence while Teaching and sharing the Yogic Practices
- Inculpating a Multi Style Lesson Plan And Instructing Skills
- Benefits And Limitations
- Delivering an Effective Feedback to Aspirants
- Workshop On Inversion Postures
- Practicum of Asana Mudra
- Practicum of Prana Mudra
- Practicum of Psychic Mudra
- Preparation of Mudra for Bandha
- Meaning of Yoga Mudra
Yoga Nidra II
- Study of Lucid Dreams
- Study of Intuitive Dreams
- Role of Yoga Nidra in Developing Intuition
- Yoga Nidra Practices From Himalayan Tradition
- Implications of Resting The Mind in Heart Center
- Yoga Nidra and Its Common Assumptions
Shatkriya II (Yogic Purification for Body Preparation and Self-Healing)
In common language, Skat-kriyas is associated with deep cleansing and self-healing. You are introduced to the basics of ancient Hatha yoga. For the cleansing of blockages or mucus from nasal passages, you learn to practice Jal Neti and Sutra Neti. To add more, the lessons include practicing Kunjal, Agni Sara, and Trataka. Kunjal training is associated with cleansing of mucus from digestive passage. Agni Sara is related to sanitizing and strengthening of digestive tract through the touch of heat. Lastly, Trataka is the technique to improve eye-sight with the help of candle light.
- Practicum Of Trataka (Cleansing And Preparation For Concentration And Improves Eye Sight Through Candle Light)
- Practicum Of Shankaprashalana For Cleaning Of Lower Abdomen
- Practicum Of Herbal Steam Inhalation For Sinus And Migraine Issues
- Uddyana Bandha
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Importance of Maha Bandha
- Benefits and contra-indications
Chakra and Kundalini Concept II
- Detailed study of Kundalini Energy
- Study of Yantra, Mantra, And Tantra
- Purifying the Chakra
- Signs of Kundalini Awakening
- Kundalini as the Eventual Guru (Master)
- Sushumna Application
- Adjusting in Shavasana
- Diagnosing the blood pressure system
- 1:4 breathing for emotion purification
Humor curbs your stress, anxiety, and depression related issues. Humor therapy is followed in the 300 Hour YTTC to heal your internal stress. Furthermore, the training balances the disturbed moods by bringing a happy and positive attitude in life.
WHERE TO EARN THE 300 HOUR YTTC?
Rishikul Yogshala acknowledges every single concern to ensure a complete yogic experience of healing and wisdom. Rishikul Yogshala conducts the 300 hour YTTC program at some of the most soulful destinations on the globe. Every program is performed under the special guidance of experienced teachers and gurus.
To add more, the scenic beauty is simply breathtaking and irresistible to perform yoga. The locations bring back the lost peace of your mind.
300 Hour YTTC Training in Rishikesh, India
Rishikesh is the homeland of yoga and erudite. It is widely known for its spiritual and divine environment. One of the major reasons for this popularity abroad is due to the significant relation of the holy river Ganges with this place. The Himalayan ranges embrace you with its beautiful breezy and shady environment.
Considering all the town’s yogic assets and the blissfully inspiring beauty, Rishikul Yogshala has set-up its headquarters here. People who are looking to completely immerse in the traditional holiness of the science while being in a breathtakingly beautiful and equally humble environment are most welcome to enroll for the beneficial 300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh.
300 Hour YTTC Training in Kerala, India
India’s most traditional and ritualistic approach begins from Kerala. The land of Kerala is loaded with lush-green landscapes, forests, serene beaches, and bountiful of nature’s precious and most ancient gifts of natural healing. Some of the most popular Ayurveda and Yogic gurus originate from here. Rishikul Yogshala is another reason why most yoga students plan their visit to study Yoga in Kerala. It is based on the pious and emerald beaches of Varkala in Kerala.
300 Hour YTTC Training in Pokhara, Nepal
The country of Nepal needs no introduction. Eminent for its snow-white mountain landscapes, highest trekking sites, traditional temples and monasteries, the country of Nepal offers the perfect solace for enhanced yoga and meditation practices. The agro-cultural country has time and again welcomed several saints and yogis who have been wandering the earth in search of peace and enlightenment. Owing to its breathtakingly fresh and natural environment combined with the traditional holiness, the valley of Pokhara in Nepal has become the second home for us. Our teachers travel from India to impart the yogic teachings and share their majestic experiences on the land of Rishi Nemi, the country of Nepal.
WHY ARE WE SO HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THE 300 HOUR YOGA PROGRAM?
- We are a globally certified yoga school with recognition from Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. With that being said, on successful graduation from our 300 Hour Yoga program, you are awarded the liberty and the privilege to continue the yoga journey as 300 Hour Yoga teacher and practitioner.
- Acquire the theoretical and practical aspects of traditional forms of yoga on a much-enhanced level under the shadow of highly experienced teachers of Rishikul Yogshala. Our teachers are paradigms who represent the honored and blissful life of a yogi.
- Let our teachers and mentors guide you at every step of the way. Our teachers do not go by the time frame when it comes to guiding their students. They are always here for you as your shadow whenever you feel stuck or need guidance. Even after graduating from the program, you are always welcome at Rishikul Yogshala.
- Rishikul is like the second home to most of our students as we foster a very comfortable atmosphere in our schools so the students can blend well. Here, you shall get a chance to meet and seek support from the yogis and yoginis who come to Rishikul Yogshala from across the globe with the aim to transform into advanced practitioners.
- The network of like-minded yogis that you connect with will be an unexpected but most cherished by-product of the experience, one that will make you want to return to us time and time again. The connection and bond with the teachers will become stronger and your path will become clearer, focusing more on your desired field as well as in your daily life.
- Undergo the evolution from a basic level yoga practitioner to an advanced practitioner and teacher of the science with perfection and care at Rishikul Yogshala
- We offer our students ‘more than just training’. We take you through a complete internal process, an experience that becomes the strongest element of your definition as a human being and a yogi. This will be an opportunity to grow in ways never imagined; physically, mentally and spiritually. Overall the course will increase open-mindedness, strength, will power, love, patience, and concentration. The program will add meaning to life refining the person, freeing the mind from distraction and ridding the body of negative energy.
- As a registered yoga school of global standards with years of experience in spreading the education of yoga, we completely level with the needs and comfort of a modern day yogi. And, so each of our students is well-facilitated in a clean and hygienic environment with all the basic amenities for a cozy stay with us. We also have round-the-clock medical facility at our premises as part of our health and precautionary measures for the welfare of our students.
- We provide our students with the ideal environment, resources, and privilege for deep reformation and balance.
- As a compassionate and dedicated yogi, you shall find the second home with us.
WHAT TO DO AFTER 300 HOUR YTTC PROGRAM?
After the completion of this course, you will be able to train and spread the knowledge of yoga with more confidence. You can also work as a yoga professional or teacher at leading yoga centers across the globe. Moreover, it will be easier for you to enroll for further categories of advanced courses after attaining a certificate of completion from the center board.
REWARDS OF 300 HOUR YTTC TRAINING AT RISHIKUL YOGSHALA
- You will experience a whole new lifestyle that is more positive and confident.
- Gain infinite knowledge and wisdom from revered Yoga Acharyas.
- Develop a sense of loving, sharing, and caring.
- Emerge as a finely tuned yoga teacher and instructor with the ability to conduct advanced yoga classes.
- An opportunity to meet advanced yoga practitioners and like-minded people.
- 300 Hour Yoga Certification on successful completion of the course which rewards you with the privilege to teach yoga across the globe (awarded by Yoga Alliance).
- Undergo complete mental, physical, and spiritual transformation with this program.
- Become an eternal member of the Rishikul family and the humanitarian community of yoga.
Parmeet Kaur Tesson
HARI OM . Start with one quote ''When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.”
Me and my wife just finished the 200ttc at Rishikul Yogshala in Rishikesh, and we couldn't be more grateful and happy we decided to end there after researching all the options. All the reviews about it are true. It definitely exceeded our expectations. Great teachers, very good ayurvedic food to keep up with the intensity of the practice, very nice people who made us feel at home from day 1. Im missing it already after a few days, considering coming back for the 300h :) Great set up as well, very quiet, amazing jungle views, apart from the hectic Laksmanjula. Very very complete!