300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala
- Acquire higher level of yoga training in India and become a full-fledged yoga teacher on a global scale with Rishikul Yogshala’s 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Kerala, India. Undergo refined yogic experience amalgamated with the teachings of Ayurveda in the motherland of Yoga and Ayurveda.
300 HOUR YOGA TTC IN KERALA, INDIA
Being the homeland of Yoga and Ayurveda, the town of Kerala has always been the nurturer of several yogic souls and gurus. The place has emerged as the ideal destination for various yoga teacher training programs from medium to advanced levels.
Our 300 Hour Yoga Program is conducted in the ever so inspiring and meditative environment of this healing town. Located in the heart of Varkala Cliff, the place offers the perfect escapade into the yogic practices and its lifestyle. 200 Hour Yoga TTC marks the foundation level of yoga and our 300 Hour Yoga TTC is the staircase to evolve and grow as a highly-efficient yoga instructor. If you have successfully completed the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification in the laps of mountain splendor, then it is time for a change of environment and visit the emerald town of Kerala for a brand new rehabilitating experience of yoga and Ayurveda. Take the next ideal step ahead in your journey to becoming a complete yoga acharya with our 300 Hour Yoga Certification in India.
300 Hour Yoga Certification In Kerala - With Ayurverda
Our 300 Hour Yoga TTC in Kerala, India is designed for those yogis who wish to advance their practice of yoga and progress further to become an established yoga instructor. The program puts the yoga teaching aspirants on the pedestal of being a well—qualified yoga teachers of the finest standard. The program offers the ideal amalgamation of core- elements designed to establish you as an evolved yoga instructor and practitioner. In addition to yoga, the students also get to explore the healing magic of Ayurveda in the majestic ambiance of the god’s own country. The program is led by experienced yoga teachers specializing in 300 and 500 Hour RYT programs.
During the tenure of the program, you shall undergo more sincere and enhanced levels of teaching and practicum in traditional styles of yoga such as Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
Detailed study and practical implication of Yogic Philosophy as a part of yogic lifestyle and ethics as mentioned in Yoga Upanishad, Bhagavad Gita and the Sutras of Patanjali. Taking the yogis inculcate the yogic way of life for their mental, physical and spiritual enlightenment.
In-depth study of the human anatomy with reference to yoga for enhancing the yoga postures and for attaining correct alignment in the body.
Deeper understanding of adjustment and alignment techniques in order to avoid any injury during the practice.
Advanced level of breath-based training with intense Pranayama techniques and learning.
Study of the manifestations of a human mind, body, and spirit through distinct styles of meditation study and practices.
Various Workshops and practicum for realistic applications of each concept and theory acquired during the program, including the learning of 200 Hour Yoga Program.
Teaching methodology sessions to promote the ideal transition from a yogi to an excellent yoga instructor through details feedback sessions, practicum, self-teaching classes, etc.
Additionally, the students are also taken for various excursions and visits to local sites of interest such as Kappil Beach, Ashram, etc.
- Hatha Yoga – Advance Classical And Traditional Style
- Chandra Namaskar With Chakra Awareness
- Advance Series Of Joints And Glands Exercise
- Balancing Series Of Asana
- Core Practices Of Asana
- Difference B/W Hatha And Ashtanga Yoga
- Twisting Series Of Asana
- 4 Important Meditative Postures
- Study of Asana as more than a Physical Exercise
- Shankprashalana Asana Series For Cleaning Abdomen
- Asana according to Patanjali
Ashtanga Yoga (in-depth study and practice)
- Intermediate Series
- Flexibility And Strength For Series
- Importance To Have Much Water In Body To Do Series
- Importance Of Sequence And Systematic Flow
Yoga Philosophy/ Yoga Lifestyle
- Study of Kundalini and Chakra
- Study of Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Swara Yoga and Tantra Yoga
- Study of Yoga in connection with Gita
- Health Maintenance and Benefits of Yoga
- Study of Nourishing the Body
- Karma And Non-Attachment In Yogic Dimensions
- Four Level Of Consciousness
- Kundalini Awakening
- Keys to Successful Living In Yogic Science
- Meditation And The Spiritual Heart
- Intuitive Dream and Lucid Dream
- Meaning of Birth And Death In Yogic Science
- Reincarnation In Spiritual Science
- 6 Main Obstacles In The Path Of Yoga
- Samadhi and Its Study
Levels of Concentration and Meditation II
- Obstacles In Meditation
- Witnessing Meditation
- Chakra Awareness Meditation
- Yantra Awareness Meditation
- Root Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Non Duality Awareness Meditation
- Open Eye Meditation
- Third Eye Meditation
- Pancha Prana( The Five Vital Force)
- Kumbhaka (Retention )
- Importance Of Sushumna
- Nature And Activities Of Ida, Pingala & Sushumna
- Awakening Of Sushumna Energy
- Tuning Of Nadi By Nadi Shodhanam
- Familiarity With Major Systems In The Body
- Review Of Yogic Digestive System And Respiratory System
- Shankprashalana Effective Practice In Upper And Lower Abdomen
- Effects Of Pranayama On Cardio-Vascular System
- gBenefits Of Asana On Muscular System
- Anatomy Of Glands And Its Connections To Chakras
- Importance Of Master Gland To Know The Value Of Third Eye In Yoga
- Anatomy Of Nervous System With Understanding Nadi And Pranic Currents
- Chakra Meditation for the Glands
Adjustment and Alignment
- Art Of Adjustment Yoga For Daily Life
- Workshop On Twisting Postures
- Understanding each and every detail of the whole Body, its Emotions and Vibrations while doing Asana
- Balancing the Body Weight to Feel the Infinity Within
- Modifying the Asana practice according to individual’s Limitations
- Introduction Of Ajapa Japa
- Importance Of So-HUM
- Invocation Mantra For Patanjali
- Mantra For Completeness
- Mantra For Awakening Wisdom
- Mantra For Fearlessness Life
- Mantra For Divine Love Between Teacher & Student
- Building A Social Relationship Between Teachers And Students
- Inspiring And Motivating In Difficult Situation
- Developing confidence while Teaching and sharing the Yogic Practices
- Inculpating a Multi Style Lesson Plan And Instructing Skills
- Benefits And Limitations
- Delivering an Effective Feedback to Aspirants
- Workshop On Inversion Postures
- Practicum of Asana Mudra
- Practicum of Prana Mudra
- Practicum of Psychic Mudra
- Preparation of Mudra for Bandha
- Meaning of Yoga Mudra
- Study of Lucid Dreams
- Study of Intuitive Dreams
- Role of Yoga Nidra in Developing Intuition
- Yoga Nidra Practices From Himalayan Tradition
- Implications of Resting The Mind in Heart Center
- Yoga Nidra and Its Common Assumptions
- Practicum Of Trataka (Cleansing And Preparation For Concentration And Improves Eye
- Sight Through Candle Light)
- Practicum Of Shankaprashalana For Cleaning Of Lower Abdomen
- Practicum Of Herbal Steam Inhalation For Sinus And Migraine Issues
- Uddyana Bandha
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Importance of Maha Bandha
- Benefits and contra-indications
Chakra and Kundalini Concept II
- Detailed study of Kundalini Energy
- Study of Yantra, Mantra And Tantra
- Purifying the Chakra
- Signs of Kundalini Awakening
- Study of Yantra, Mantra And Tantra
- Sushumna Application
- Adjusting in Shavasana
- Study of Yantra, Mantra And Tantra
- 1:4 breathing for emotion purification
Ayurveda Facility in Kerala
Certified lady doctor, specializing in Ayurvedic Medicine along with a team of associates shall take you through seventeen sessions of intense study and practice of the ancient healing science of Ayurveda. Below mentioned are some of the invigorating highlights that shall be taught during the Ayurveda classes:
- History and Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Three types of body constitution and their diagnosis
- Classification of Yogic practices according to body constitutions.
- SaptaDhatu (7 body tissues) and how to nurture them by herbs and yoga practices.
- Basic concept of Panchakarma and Massage therapy.
- 6 types of tastes and their relation to body constitutions.
- Preparing Ayurvedic food according to body constitutions.
- Uses of general herbs and remedies.
DAILY SCHEDULE KERALA
- 05.00 AM - 05:30 AM
- Morning Tea
- 05:30 AM - 07:00 AM
- Hatha Yoga
- 07.00 AM - 07:30 AM
- Tea Break
- 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
- 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
- Break fast
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Yoga Philosophy
- 11:00 AM - 11:15 AM
- Tea Break
- 11.15 AM - 12.15 PM
- Mantra Yoga/ Yoga Practicum
- 12.15 PM - 13.30 PM
- Rest / Beach
- 13:30 PM - 14:15 PM
- 15.30 PM - 16.30 PM
- safety, Injuries, Anatomy, Alignment/Ayurveda Logical Theory
- 16:30 PM - 16:45 PM
- Tea Break
- 16:45 PM - 18.15 PM
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- 18:30 PM - 19:15 PM
- Meditation/ Yoga Nidra
- 19.30 PM - 20.00 PM
- 20.00 PM - 22.00 PM
- Self Journaling
- 22.00 PM
- light off and sleep
- 6:00 AM
- Shat kriya – Cleansing practice
- 7:30 AM
- Self practice
- 8:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
- Self Practicum
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Yoga Practicum
- 1:30 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
Recognized Certification In 300 Hour Yoga Program In India
Upon successful completion of the 300 Hour Yoga Program at Rishikul Yogshala, you get rewarded with 300 RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) certificate that is recognized by the ministry of Yoga Alliance. With this certificate, you earn global validation status of being a mid-advanced level yoga teacher and practitioner.
After graduating from this program, you can pave way to being a well-established yoga instructor on a global spectrum.
Renowned for being the land of spices and organic herbs, the town of Kerala offers an assortment of delicious food choices that are equally healthy for the body’s constitution.
The food served is prepared by Indian Chefs who specialize in Ayurvedic cuisine and, is prepared from fresh sources to ensure the well-being of our students.
We, at Rishikul Yogshala, acknowledge that diet is a crucial factor in order to meet the rigorous demands of the yoga program.
Hence, we take utmost care in serving a wholesome meal that not only satiates the taste buds of our students, but also provides ample nutrition to their mind, body and soul.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- hot and Cold water with shower
- Ayurveda center in the hotel for rejuvenation
- Pick and drop facilities from nearby airport and railway station
- Travel and touring facilities available
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Near to the beach for an early morning or late evening stroll
HOW TO REACH OUR CENTER IN VARKALA, KERALA
By Airway : The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, which is at a distance of 50 kms from Varkala. A student can get down at the airport and take a cab to the location of the school or ask school to arrange for a pickup while booking the course.
By Bus : Varkala is well connected by national state highways from major cities and many governments as well as private buses that run to and fro from the city.
By Railway : Varkala is connected by train through many cities and town or one can take a train to Trivandrum (the capital city of Kerala) and take another train to Varkala, from where the resort can be reached on a rickshaw starting from the station.
Taxi Pick Up : School provides taxi pick up at extra cost.
On successful completion of a Yoga TTC in Kerala, you are bestowed upon some of the most enticing gifts like:
- Valid status of being a world-class yoga teacher and practitioner.
- Certified freedom to teach yoga anywhere in the globe.
- Attainment of the most accurate and authentic forms of yoga asanas.
- Acquired habit of living the yogic lifestyle and discipline.
- Exposure to some of the underlying secrets of the most ancient medicinal science, i.e., Ayurveda and the science of body-mind-soul, Yoga.
- Practice and acquired ability to teach proper adjustment and alignment techniques in order to avoid injuries.
- Opportunity to interact with Ayurveda and Yoga gurus, like-minded souls and the most acclaimed yoga instructors. Form bonds of eternity!
- Take back exceptional knowledge and expertise that ensures a healthy life style through the entire lifetime.
300 hour yoga teacher training in India by yoga alliance certified school. Yoga teacher training certification courses by rishikulyogshala, A yoga alliance certified school.
7th Jan to 4th Feb (2019)
Share Room: $1900, Single Room: $2100
Parmeet Kaur Tesson
HARI OM . Start with one quote ''When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.”
Me and my wife just finished the 200ttc at Rishikul Yogshala in Rishikesh, and we couldn't be more grateful and happy we decided to end there after researching all the options. All the reviews about it are true. It definitely exceeded our expectations. Great teachers, very good ayurvedic food to keep up with the intensity of the practice, very nice people who made us feel at home from day 1. Im missing it already after a few days, considering coming back for the 300h :) Great set up as well, very quiet, amazing jungle views, apart from the hectic Laksmanjula. Very very complete!