300 hour yoga teacher training daily Schedule in Rishikesh
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha and Teaching MethodologyRead More
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual GuideRead More
Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Mantra Chanting and Laughing yogaRead More
Asana, Adjustment & AnatomyRead More
HathaYoga, PranayamaRead More
Yoga PhilosophyRead More
Yoga PhilosophyRead More
Asana, AnatomyRead More
300 hour yoga teacher training Food and Accomodation
Our yoga school in Rishikesh is set amidst the Himalayan glory, just as few miles away from the holy river Ganges. The place is deeply immersed in spirituality and is highly popular among westerners. Every part of Rishikul Yogshala is made to awaken and revitalize a sense of delightfulness in the students. Each of our rooms has western toilets with complete bath and shower facilities, and with all basic amenities provided. Rishikul Yogshala sends you back to a simpler way of living (yogic lifestyle), which is very different from that of a hotel.
We believe in providing the best-nourished food, as we know how important it is to be nourished from the inside. The meals prepared here are purely vegetarian lovingly prepared by our highly skilled professional chefs and lovely staff. The food is not only made using fresh ingredients, Ayurvedic herbs but also with love and passion. Along with your delicious meals like Poha, Khichdi, Rice and lentils, vegetable curry, green salads, etc. you will also be getting refreshing drinks to make you stay energetic and hydrated all day long. Not only the food is of premium quality, but it is also high in nutrition.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
By Airway: The closest domestic airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (approximately 35 km away). And the nearest International Airport is the New Delhi Airport (250 KM from Rishikesh). At both airports, there is easy access to taxis and buses. If required, you can also contact the school directly for the pickup.
By Bus: Rishikesh has excellent road connectivity to all the Indian cities. Both private and government are available and well connected.
By Railway: The nearest railway station is in Haridwar (approximately 25 Km away). Also, Haridwar is linked to many major Indian cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Varanasi, and Lunknow. Upon your arrival at the Haridwar railway station, you can also hire a taxi to the school.
300 hour yoga teacher training Outcomes
Upon your successful completion of our 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training course with Rishikul Yogshala, You will leave with:
- 300-Hour Yoga Alliance CertificationBe an internationally and nationally recognized yoga practitioner and teacher with the 300-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification that will be provided by the end of the program.
- Get the Confidence to TeachConfidence in teaching is the biggest obstacle on a new teacher’s journey. While not every single person who pursues the course will plan to be a mentor, yet you will leave feeling that you have tremendous value to give to the world.
- Discover the Feeling of Indian Spirit There is an unusual and unique magic to India, which you can't describe in words. Submerging yourself below in these teachings and cultures, you will carry that charm and enchantment inside you always.
- Learn to Avoid InjuryLearn to teach and practice following the principles of alignment and adjustments to avoid any kind of injury.
- Build Life-long ConnectionsThe training will allow you to forge lifelong friendships with other fellow yogis that will act as a support system for years to come.