300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
ABOUT 300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Expanding your knowledge of yoga, this course adds yet another level to a yogi’s association with the ancient art of wellness, delving further into every aspect of yoga. The 300 hour course will increase:
- The physical aspect of yoga by adding deeper holds and stretches in the Ashtanga and Hatha.
- The theoretical world of yogic science by learning new techniques and mantras.
- More teachings of yoga philosophy.
- Higher level of practice of Pranayama and Meditation techniques.
- Ayurveda practices and detoxification techniques.
WHO CAN JOIN?
The 300 hour yoga teacher training is an intermediate level course, and requires students to have completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training. By the end of the 4 week course you will be able to gradually build up to a deeper level of training.
The 300 hour course is perfect for advanced level yogis who want to brush up on their fundamentals whilst surrounding themselves with like minded yogis for an enjoyable learning and growing experience.
Perfect for those:
- Who have completed the 200 Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Who want to deepen their practice for personal growth
- Existing teachers who want to learn more to share with their students
WHY RISHIKUL YOGSHALA FOR 300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING?
Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most approached schools for the 300 hour yoga teacher training in India and that’s why we have such a high number of returning students. Reasons to choose Rishikul Yogshala:
- Rishikul Yogshala is certified with Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International.
- Our dedicated instructors continuously work to add a deeper meaning to their students relationship with a yogic lifestyle.
- The entire course is conducted seamlessly and aimed at improving yogis from all walks of life.
- The teachers are extremely experienced, deeply love their respected field and they know how to share that with the students.
- Our reviews from previous students say more than we can - Have a look
MORE THAN JUST A TEACHER TRAINING
For those who have been to India before, the 300 hour yoga teacher training course, will be a reminder of their own personal progress to date. For those who have never been this will be an opportunity to grow in ways never imagined; physically, mentally and spiritually. Overall the course will increase open mindedness, strength, will power, love, patience and concentration. The programme will add meaning to life refining the person, freeing the mind from distraction and ridding the body of negative energy.
The network of like minded yogis that you connect with will be an unexpected but most cherished by product of the experience, one that will make you want to return to the capital of yoga time and time again. The connection and bond with the teachers will become stronger and your path will become clearer, focusing more on your desired field as well as in your daily life. On completion of the course and gaining a certification accredited by the Yoga alliance International and Yoga Alliance USA students will be in a confident position to teach others and continue on their yogic path
300 Hour Yoga TTC - Curriculum
- Introduction of static or meditative Asana
- Preparation for concentration and meditation
- Prandharana (Breath awareness)
- Mantra meditation
- Chakra meditation
- Elemental Meditation
- The importance of Yoga anatomy and physiology
- Introduction of respiratory system and yogic breathing
- The structure of spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in muscular system
- Knows the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- Studies and discussion about spine according to yogic point of view
- The combinational studies of Modern and yogic science
- Introduction of Shat Kriyas according to classical Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucus or blockages from nasal passages and sinus)
- Practicum of Kunjal (Cleansing the excessive mucus from the digestive track)
- Practicum of Agni sara (Strengthening and cleaning the digestive track through the essence of fire)
- Practicum of Trataka (Cleansing and preparation for concentration and improves eye site through candle light)
- Humor therapy for stress and healthy life
- Benefits of humor therapy
- Introduction of Shat Darshana (Six streams of Indian philosophy)
- Four faculty of mind
- Five states of mind
- Introduction of seven Dhatus
- Introduction of Pancha kosha
- Four pillars of life.
- Eight steps of the ladders of yoga