300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in RISHIKESH
- Advance your practice and learning of yoga in the lap of Himalayas in Rishikesh. Evolve as an advanced level of yoga practitioner and teacher with Rishikul Yogshala’s 300 Hour YTTC in Rishikesh, India. Immerse deeper into the layers of the science by the bank of holy river Ganges. Reward yourself a heightened experience of yoga and spirituality with us.
300 HOUR YOGA TTC IN RISHIKESH, INDIA
The world yoga capital ‘Rishikesh’ summons the yogi and the teacher in you to experience and master the age-old art of yoga on a much enhanced level. Penetrate deeper into the substance and soul of the majestic science and fulfill your journey of a yoga teacher with grace, authenticity, and poise. The holy town of Rishikesh has always allured yogis, sages, gurus, spiritualists, wanderers into its divine embrace to seek truth, substance and to experience life in its purest form.
With our 300 Hour Yoga program in Rishikesh, you get the reward and the privilege to advance your learning and practice of the art under the esteemed tutelage of the finest teachers and gurus, while dwelling in a highly amicable and soulful ambiance. If you have completed your 200 Hour YTTC from this quaint town then the sheer portrait is a thousand words. However, if you are yet to experience the divinity of this town then take the next leap forward in your yogic journey by hailing to Rishikesh, India for the wonderful 300 Hour YTTC program with Rishikul Yogshala.
300 HOUR YOGA CERTIFICATION IN RISHIKESH - CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
With the aim to provide higher teachings and practice of the traditional forms of yoga and its discipline in the spiritual town of Rishikesh, India, Rishikul Yogshala offers 300 Hour YTTC program. This program has been designed with utmost care and sophistication for the 200 Hour YTTC graduates with the aim to take them to a higher level of their yogic journey from where they can evolve as complete yoga teachers and practitioners of the art form. The program has been designed according to the prestigious standards set by Yoga Alliance so the 300 Hour YTTC graduates at Rishikul Yogshala can take the aspired leap in their lives as established preachers of the art on a global scale. The entire program is crafted by teachers with 300 Hour and 500 hour as their core area of expertise.
Detailed teachings and practice of traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga styles. In addition with the teaching of 200 Hour YTTC, you shall be taken through advanced series of these two classical styles for complete evolution as a practitioner and teacher.
Practical implications and in-depth study of Yoga Philosophy with respect to the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Yoga Upanishad and Bhagavad Gita. Application of various Yamas and Niyamas on a more consecrated, detailed and disciplinary node shall be undertaken during this program to adapt your mind, body and soul for living the yogic lifestyle throughout life.
Advanced and practical study of Human body science, and its applications and relevance in yoga with the purpose of performing even the most complex yoga poses with ease and extracting the maximum benefit from the program.
Higher level of teaching of various adjustment and alignment techniques for postural correction and delving into advanced asanas while avoiding injury related issues.
Breath based training exercising deeper Pranayama techniques for the holistic benefit of the mind, body and soul.
Practice and training of self-healing through various enhanced techniques in yoga, meditation and Pranayama.
Advanced use of yoga props for getting into more intense yoga poses and for deep restoration purposes.
Establishing a detailed communication of the body with the mind and soul through unique mediation practices such as advanced yoga nidra.
Learning and practice of the six yogic works, the intense yogic purification techniques for complete cleansing the mind, body and spirit with the aim to prepare an entity for advanced level of yoga and meditation practices.
Workshops, seminars, practicum and self-practice sessions for theoretical and practical implications of the entire curriculum studied in 200 Hour YTTC and 300 Hour YTTC.
Utilize the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in conducting advanced yoga class with perfection and professionalism during Teaching Methodology II. By this level, you shall feel a complete surge of transformation within you from a student to a great yoga teacher.
Engage in spiritual discourse and lead yourself towards liberation of the mind, body and spirit during Satsang sessions with us.
Learn to prepare yogic meal choices for instilling healthy yogic diet even after the conclusion of the program.
Engage in yoga fun activities such as yoga dance and laughter yoga to mentally and physically revitalize.
Excursions and visits to local sites of interest for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Hatha Yoga – Advanced
- Hatha Yoga – Advance Classical And Traditional Style
- Chandra Namaskar With Chakra Awareness
- Advance Series Of Joints And Glands Exercise
- Balancing Series Of Asana
- Core Practices Of Asana
- Difference B/W Hatha And Ashtanga Yoga
- Twisting Series Of Asana
- 4 Important Meditative Postures
- Study of Asana as more than a Physical Exercise
- Shankprashalana Asana Series For Cleaning Abdomen
- Asana according to Patanjali
Ashtanga Yoga (in-depth study and practice) – Advanced
- Intermediate Series
- Flexibility And Strength For Series
- Importance To Have Much Water In Body To Do Series
- Importance Of Sequence And Systematic Flow
Yoga Philosophy/ Yoga Lifestyle II
- Study of Kundalini and Chakra
- Study of Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Swara Yoga and Tantra Yoga
- Study of Yoga in connection with Gita
- Health Maintenance and Benefits of Yoga
- Study of Nourishing the Body
- Karma And Non-Attachment In Yogic Dimensions
- Four Level Of Consciousness
- Kundalini Awakening
- Keys to Successful Living In Yogic Science
- Meditation And The Spiritual Heart
- Intuitive Dream and Lucid Dream
- Meaning of Birth And Death In Yogic Science
- Reincarnation In Spiritual Science
- 6 Main Obstacles In The Path Of Yoga
- Samadhi and Its Study
Levels of Concentration and Meditation II
- Obstacles In Meditation
- Witnessing Meditation
- Chakra Awareness Meditation
- Yantra Awareness Meditation
- Root Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Non Duality Awareness Meditation
- Open Eye Meditation
- Third Eye Meditation
Pranayama – Swara Yoga
- Pancha Prana( The Five Vital Force)
- Kumbhaka (Retention )
- Importance Of Sushumna
- Nature And Activities Of Ida, Pingala & Sushumna
- Awakening Of Sushumna Energy
- Tuning Of Nadi By Nadi Shodhanam
Yoga Anatomy and Psychology
- Familiarity With Major Systems In The Body
- Review Of Yogic Digestive System And Respiratory System
- Shankprashalana Effective Practice In Upper And Lower Abdomen
- Effects Of Pranayama On Cardio-Vascular System
- gBenefits Of Asana On Muscular System
- Anatomy Of Glands And Its Connections To Chakras
- Importance Of Master Gland To Know The Value Of Third Eye In Yoga
- Anatomy Of Nervous System With Understanding Nadi And Pranic Currents
- Chakra Meditation for the Glands
Adjustment and Alignment II
- Art Of Adjustment Yoga For Daily Life
- Workshop On Twisting Postures
- Understanding each and every detail of the whole Body, its Emotions and Vibrations while doing Asana
- Balancing the Body Weight to Feel the Infinity Within
- Modifying the Asana practice according to individual’s Limitations
- Introduction Of Ajapa Japa
- Importance Of So-HUM
- Invocation Mantra For Patanjali
- Mantra For Completeness
- Mantra For Awakening Wisdom
- Mantra For Fearlessness Life
- Mantra For Divine Love Between Teacher & Student
- Building A Social Relationship Between Teachers And Students
- Inspiring And Motivating In Difficult Situation
- Developing confidence while Teaching and sharing the Yogic Practices
- Inculpating a Multi Style Lesson Plan And Instructing Skills
- Benefits And Limitations
- Delivering an Effective Feedback to Aspirants
- Workshop On Inversion Postures
- Practicum of Asana Mudra
- Practicum of Prana Mudra
- Practicum of Psychic Mudra
- Preparation of Mudra for Bandha
- Meaning of Yoga Mudra
Yoga Nidra II
- Study of Lucid Dreams
- Study of Intuitive Dreams
- Role of Yoga Nidra in Developing Intuition
- Yoga Nidra Practices From Himalayan Tradition
- Implications of Resting The Mind in Heart Center
- Yoga Nidra and Its Common Assumptions
Shatkriya II (Yogic Purification for Body Preparation and Self-Healing)
- Practicum Of Trataka (Cleansing And Preparation For Concentration And Improves Eye
- Sight Through Candle Light)
- Practicum Of Shankaprashalana For Cleaning Of Lower Abdomen
- Practicum Of Herbal Steam Inhalation For Sinus And Migraine Issues
- Uddyana Bandha
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Importance of Maha Bandha
- Benefits and contra-indications
Chakra and Kundalini Concept II
- Detailed study of Kundalini Energy
- Study of Yantra, Mantra And Tantra
- Purifying the Chakra
- Signs of Kundalini Awakening
- Sushumna Application
- Adjusting in Shavasana
- Study of Yantra, Mantra And Tantra
- 1:4 breathing for emotion purification
DAILY SCHEDULE RISHIKESH
- 05.00 AM - 05:30 AM
- Morning Tea
- 05:30 AM - 07:00 AM
- Hatha Yoga
- 07.00 AM - 07:30 AM
- Tea Break
- 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
- 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
- Break fast
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Yoga Philosophy
- 11:00 AM - 11:15 AM
- Tea Break
- 11.15 AM - 12.15 PM
- Mantra Yoga/ Yoga Practicum
- 12.15 PM - 13.30 PM
- Rest / Beach
- 13:30 PM - 14:15 PM
- 15.30 PM - 16.30 PM
- safety, Injuries, Anatomy, Alignment/Ayurveda Logical Theory
- 16:30 PM - 16:45 PM
- Tea Break
- 16:45 PM - 18.15 PM
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- 18:30 PM - 19:15 PM
- Meditation/ Yoga Nidra
- 19.30 PM - 20.00 PM
- 20.00 PM - 22.00 PM
- Self Journaling
- 22.00 PM
- light off and sleep
- 6:00 AM
- Shat kriya – Cleansing practice
- 7:30 AM
- Self practice
- 8:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
- Self Practicum
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATION IN 300 HOUR YOGA PROGRAM IN INDIA
The 300 Hour YTTC at Rishikul Yogshala shall not only take you through advanced learning and practices of the traditional yoga styles with authenticity and perfection, but it also accredits you as a globally-recognized yoga teacher of 300 RYT status, as ministered by Yoga Alliance.
Upon successful completion of this program, you shall gain global acclaim as an evolved yoga practitioner and teacher, due for validation under the ministry of yoga alliance.
Experience the yogic way of life at our school in Rishikesh, India. During the course of the program, we ensure that each of our student is accommodated in neat, cozy abode furnished with all the modern amenities such as twin beds, TV, private seating area, private washrooms, lights, fans, geyser, etc. The aim is to provide our students with a homely environment so they can undergo the program with ease and comfort. Each batch at Rishikul Yogshala welcomes yogis, aspirants from all walks of life and from all across the globe.
Acknowledging this, we take special care to offer the best of basic amenities and environment to each of our student so they can devote their complete attention and focus on the program while being at home, away from home. Our yoga school in Rishikesh, India is set amidst the Himalayan splendor, a few miles from the holy river Ganges and offers a spectacular view and the perfect inspiration to immerse in advanced yogic practices. The rooms are available on both sharing and private basis. Air-conditioned rooms can be availed at additional charges.
Satiate those hunger pangs with highly palatable yogic food that is equally wholesome at our school. Vegetarian in nature, we serve an assortment of holistic meal choices to our yogis so their body and mind is completely nourished and well-fed to utter contentment. The food we prepare is freshly sourced and cooked by professional chefs of Rishikul Yogshala, who specialize in Ayurvedic cuisine.
The dishes are served in a raw, semi-raw to completely cooked state, sprinkled in Vedic herbs for healing purposes. Our intent is to ensure proper nourishment to the mind and body of our students so they can undergo the rigorous demands of the YTTC program with ease and dedication. We also serve vegan meal choices to the lactose intolerant ones on request.
Along with wholesome yogic meals served thrice a day, we serve herbal drinks as accompaniments for rejuvenation.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Hot and Cold water with shower
- Ayurveda center in the hotel for rejuvenation
- Pick and drop facilities from nearby airport and railway station
- Travel and touring facilities available
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Near to the beach for an early morning or late evening stroll
EXCURSIONS AND VISITS
- A breathtaking tour to the Himalayas
- An adventurous White Water Rafting Trip in the penetrating rapids of holy river Ganges
- Attend the soulful evening Ganga Aarti
- A blissful trek to Kunjapuri Temple
HOW TO REACH US IN RISHIKESH, INDIA
By Airway : The nearest International Airport is New Delhi Airport (250 Km from Rishikesh) and the nearest domestic airport is Jolly Grant airport situated at a distance of 20 kilometers. One can land at the airport and get a taxi with ease or ask the ashram for a pickup.
By Bus : The town is well connected to bus services every day from major cities. De-board the bus at Rishikesh bus stand and take an auto-rickshaw, get down in the market area to take the ferry and walk to Swarg Ashram or take the Ram Jhula Bridge to reach Swarg Ashram.
By Railway : Rishikesh is connected to trains in abundance with three slow trains daily and other fast one connecting through Haridwar. One can easily take the train, get down at the station to take a taxi or a shared auto rickshaw and reach the market area.
Taxi Pick Up : School offers taxi pick up from all the airports, railway stations and bus stations at additional cost
COURSE FEE INCLUSIONS
- 28 nights’ accommodation
- 1 T-shirt for yoga class
- 2 yoga books for self-study
- 3 teas and refreshments per day
- 3 vegetarian meals per day
- 300-hour Yoga Alliance yoga teacher training certificate
- Daily meditation, pranayama, and mantra chanting classes
- Daily morning Hatha yoga and evening Ashtanga yoga
- Discounted Ayurveda treatment at the in-house facility
- Equal emphasis on yoga philosophy, ethics, and yoga anatomy
- Free Indian cooking classes and dance yoga
- Sight-seeing tour
- Nasal wash pot
- Outdoor yoga practice and meditation
- Shatkriyas (cleansing) and laughter therapy
- Study material
- Weekend social, cultural, and recreational activities
- Weekly group discussion aimed to develop your critical skills
- Yoga teacher training manuals and materials
OUTCOMES OF THE 300 HOUR YOGA PROGRAM IN RISHIKESH, INDIA
On successful completion of a Yoga TTC in RISHIKESH, you are bestowed upon some of the most enticing gifts like:
- Opportunity to evolve as a highly developed and recognized yoga teacher and practitioner.
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in the traditional art forms of yoga such as Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Acquire global validation status of RYT 300 under the ministry of Yoga Alliance as an experienced yoga instructor of premium standards.
- Gain thorough insight into advanced learning and practices of yoga under the esteemed mentorship of highly acclaimed yoga teachers and leaders.
- Deeper engagement, both theoretical and practical, of the yogic science and its ethics for complete transformation of the mind, body, and soul.
- Evolve mentally, physically and spiritually with mindful learning and ingrained practices.
- Get into the most complex poses and the yogic discipline with ease and perfection
- Attain the art of healing on an advanced level by way of yoga science and acquire deeper expertise on performing complex yoga asanas with perfection and safety.
- This program marks the en route to establishing yourself as an experienced and a refined yoga teacher on a global spectrum.
300 hour yoga teacher training in India by yoga alliance certified school. Yoga teacher training certification courses by rishikulyogshala, A yoga alliance certificed school.
7th June to 4th July (2018)
Share Room: $1650, Single Room: $1800
7th Sep to 4th Oct (2018)
Share Room: $1650, Single Room: $1800
7th Nov to 4th Dec (2018)
Share Room: $1650, Single Room: $1800
7th Apr to 4th May (2019)
Share Room: $1650, Single Room: $1800
I have just completed the 200hours yoga teacher training with these guys and absolutely loved every minute of it. The course was taught by people who were not only excellent teachers but also amazing human beings who share their knowledge and space with joy.
Gwynneth Oceana Dreaming
A fantastic course with wonderful teachers and a mix of students from all over the globe (in the 200hr YTT course I did). In this course you receive teachings in many areas of Yoga - Asanas, Pranayama, Philosophy, Meditation, adjustment and alignment of postures, teacher methodology, Mudras, a little Mantra and even chair Yoga! (for people less mobile).