500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification
- Immerse into a complete transformation of the mind, body, and spirit. Take the first step towards self-discovery and internal evolution with detailed teachings and practice of the science of yoga. Emerge as an evolved yoga practitioner and teacher with Rishikul Yogshala’s 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification.
WHY 500 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION?
Pave your own way towards contentment, self-realization and internal bliss with the enhanced yoga practice and learning under the 500 Hour Yoga TTC. Fulfill your journey of yoga from a dedicated yogi to a serious practitioner into an evolved yoga teacher with our highly authentic and prestigiously recognized 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program in the most soulful destinations on the globe. Here are some of the reasons why 500 Hour YTTC is so highly recommended to each and every yogi aiming to become a refined yoga instructor:
- Develop personal growth along with the priceless satisfaction of being an authentic yoga professional with advanced skills and knowledge of the science.
- Discover the importance of yoga-centric life and imbibe it towards holistic well-being and internal evolution.
- Get rewarded with the tools and resources for an optimistic lifestyle no matter what career path you choose to pursue.
- Gain immense yogic knowledge as well develop confidence and self-love.
HIGHLIGHTS: 500 HOUR YOGA TTC At Rishikul Yogshala
During the 500 Hour Yoga program at Rishikul Yogshala, you shall acquire the learning and practice of Intermediate series of Ashtanga and advanced studies of Hatha Yoga postures, Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Adjustment & Alignment, Yoga Lifestyle, Teaching Methodology, and many more. Additionally, you will improve physically, mentally and spiritually as well as transform and become an inspiring yoga teacher equipped with the right tools to gain confidence to teach advanced yoga classes.
The curriculum is set in line with Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International standards, to which the school is credited. Which means you will be an internationally recognized Yoga Teacher with the most advanced qualification as recognized by Yoga Alliance. But even if you aren’t taking the course to become certified, the 500 hour yoga teacher training course will deepen your personal practice and facilitate a wonderful environment for personal growth!
Core Subjects Undertaken During 500 Hour YTTC
Acquire the intricacies of the traditional Hatha style as mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. From Hatha Yoga Primary Series to Advanced Series, our teachers shall walk you through a complete journey of mental, physical, and spiritual transformation through the classical learning and practices of Hatha Yoga.
Ashtanga Yoga (in-depth study and practice)
Master the Vinyasa Primary Series under the guidance of our esteemed teachers and further get trained in the intermediate series. Your body and mind shall be developed to adapt to this highly reformative traditional style of yoga during our 500 Hour YTTC program.
Lead towards the path of self-realization, inner liberation as our teachers shall further take you towards a detailed understanding of the various stages in the attainment of Samadhi. References from the great book of Bhagavad Gita along with the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali are undertaken during the Yoga Philosophy sessions.
During our 500 Hour YTTC, progress through various stages of distinct meditation techniques during the program -- from Breath Awareness, Mindfulness, Full Moon towards Chakra Awareness, Third Eye, Yantra Mediation for complete attainment of peace, contentment, self-realization, and love.
Acquire the understanding and the innate ability to channel your breath in order to bring about great inner transformation and healing. During the 500 Hour Yoga TTC at Rishikul, you shall be taken through the complete understanding of breath work and its relevance to the yogic science including the understanding of Panch Prana and the awakening of Sushumna Energy.
Discover the cure for insomnia through the practice of Yoga Nidra Meditation, traditionally discussed in the Satyananda tradition. Grasp a thorough understanding of Lucid Dreams and Intuitive Dreams, achievement of the complete restful state through the deep internal practices of Yogic Sleep as studied in the Himalayan tradition.
During the Yoga Anatomy sessions under 500 Hour YTTC, you shall acquire in-depth understanding of the relevance of Pranayama, Shatkriya practices with respect to the body’s anatomical composition in amplifying the practices of yoga. Understand the human anatomy and its relation with the chakras along with thorough study of the Nadi and Pranic Currents in the Nervous System.
Adjustment and Alignment Class
From working the various steps to performing asanas correctly without posing the risk of injury, progress towards modifying the practice sessions according to the requirements and limitations during the Adjustment and Alignment classes of the 500 hour Yoga TTC at Rishikul Yogshala. Adapt to the science of balancing the body weight towards feeling infinity within. Gain a detailed understanding of the body on mental, physical, and emotional levels.
During the 500 Hour Yoga program, our teachers and experts shall take you through the practical applications and complete theoretical implications of the six yogic purification techniques in the science of Yoga.
Journey through various stages of Mantra Yoga from achieving the Mantra for holistic well-being to acquiring the Mantra for purification and creating an eternal bond between a teacher and a student.
There is an entire learning process involved in the evolution of becoming a great yoga teacher of the sacred science of yoga. During our 500 Hour Yoga program, you shall walk through various stages of emergence and evolution into a full-fledged yoga teacher exhibiting the finest skills, confidence, discipline, and ethics of imparting the art to others.
500 HOUR YOGA TRAINING PROGRAM CURRICULUM
Hatha Yoga (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- What is Hatha yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Sukshma Vyama ( joints and glands exercise)
- Standing series of asana
- Kneeling series of asana
- Sitting series of asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Supine series of asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Importance of sequence of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
- Hatha Yoga – Advance Classical And Traditional Style
- Chandra Namaskar With Chakra Awareness
- Primary + Advance Series Of Joints And Glands Exercise
- Balancing Series Of Asana
- Core Practices Of Asana
- Difference B/W Hatha And Ashtanga Yoga
- Twisting Series Of Asana
- 4 Important Meditative Postures
- Study of Asana as more than a Physical Exercise
- Shankprashalana Asana Series For Cleaning Abdomen
- Asana according to Patanjali
Ashtanga Yoga (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Primary Series
- What is Vinyasa?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Primary and Intermediate Series
- Flexibility And Strength For Series
- Importance To Have Much Water In Body To Do Series
- Importance Of Sequence And Systematic Flow
Yoga Philosophy/ Yoga Lifestyle (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- History of Yoga
- The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
- The five Kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Intro to Ayurvedic life style
- Intro to Yogic sleeping life style
- Intro to Kama Sutra
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
- Study of Kundalini and Chakra
- Study of Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Swara Yoga and Tantra Yoga
- Study of Yoga in connection with Gita
- Health Maintenance and Benefits of Yoga
- Study of Nourishing the Body
- Karma And Non-Attachment In Yogic Dimensions
- Four Level Of Consciousness
- Kundalini Awakening
- Keys to Successful Living In Yogic Science
- Meditation And The Spiritual Heart
- Intuitive Dream and Lucid Dream
- Meaning of Birth And Death In Yogic Science
- Reincarnation In Spiritual Science
- 6 Main Obstacles In The Path Of Yoga
- Samadhi and Its Study
Levels of Concentration and Meditation (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- What is Meditation?
- What is difference the between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- Obstacles to Meditation
- Witnessing Meditation
- Chakra Awareness Meditation
- Yantra Awareness Meditation
- Root Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Non Duality Awareness Meditation
- Open Eye Meditation
- Third Eye Meditation
Pranayama – Swara Yoga (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Chest breathing v/s Diaphragmatic breathings
- What are Prana and Pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- Pancha Prana( The Five Vital Force)
- Kumbhaka (Retention )
- Importance Of Sushumna
- Nature And Activities Of Ida, Pingala & Sushumna
- Awakening Of Sushumna Energy
- Tuning Of Nadi By Nadi Shodhanam
Yoga Anatomy and Physiology (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- What is Yogic Anatomy and Physiology?
- Introduction of respiratory system and yogic breathing
- How Shat kriya practices benefit the body?
- How Pranayama practices are connected to the digestive and immune system?
- How asana practices give various effects on joints, spine, and muscular system?
- The structure of spine and its movement in Yoga
- Types of contraction in muscular system
- Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during asana classes
- Studies and discussion about spine according to yogic point of view
- Familiarity With Major Systems In The Body
- Review Of Yogic Digestive System And Respiratory System
- Shankprashalana Effective Practice In Upper And Lower Abdomen
- Effects Of Pranayama On Cardio-Vascular System
- Benefits Of Asana On Muscular System
- Anatomy Of Glands And Its Connections To Chakras
- Importance Of Master Gland To Know The Value Of Third Eye In Yoga
- Anatomy Of Nervous System With Understanding Nadi And Pranic Currents
- Chakra Meditation for the Glands
Adjustment and Alignment (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
- How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
- How to use props for protection?
- Alternative style of Asana for various benefits
- Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
- Art Of Adjustment Yoga For Daily Life
- Workshop On Twisting Postures
- Understanding each and every detail of the whole Body, its Emotions, and Vibrations while doing Asana
- Balancing the Body Weight to Feel the Infinity Within
- Modifying the Asana practice according to individual’s Limitations
Mantra (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Introduction to Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for Universal Masters to Bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for Well being
- Introduction Of Ajapa Japa
- Importance Of So-HUM
- Invocation Mantra For Patanjali
- Mantra For Completeness
- Mantra For Awakening Wisdom
- Mantra For Fearlessness Life
- Mantra For Divine Love Between Teacher & Student
Mudra (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Practicum of Asana Mudra
- Practicum of Prana Mudra
- Practicum of Psychic Mudra
- Preparation of Mudra for Bandha
- Meaning of Yoga Mudra
Yoga Nidra (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- What is sleep?
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices cure insomnia problem?
Shatkriya (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Introduction to Shat Kriyas according to classical Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucus or blockages from nasal passages and sinus)
- Practicum of Kunjal (Cleansing the excessive mucus from the digestive track)
- Practicum Of Trataka (Cleansing And Preparation For Concentration And Improves Eye Sight Through Candle Light)
- Practicum Of Shankaprashalana For Cleaning Of Lower Abdomen
- Practicum Of Herbal Steam Inhalation For Sinus And Migraine Issues
Bandhas (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Nine Main Doors in Human Body
- Why and what are Yogic locks?
- What are the preparation & its benefits?
- Three Main Bandha
- Moola Bandha-Root Lock
- Uddyana Bandha
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Importance of Maha Bandha
- Benefits and contra-indications
- Sushumna Application
Practicum (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- How to sit for Meditation?
- How to breathe for Yogic practices?
- How to do digestive breathing?
- Adjusting in Shavasana
- Diagnosing the blood pressure system
- 1:4 breathing for emotion purification
- The Root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?
Teaching Methodology (Beginner Level – Advanced Level)
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is a demonstration?
- What are the preparations for a class room?
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class?
- What are the seven steps to becoming a great Yoga teacher?
- Building A Social Relationship Between Teachers And Students
- Inspiring And Motivating In Difficult Situation
- Developing confidence while Teaching and sharing the Yogic Practices
- Inculpating a Multi Style Lesson Plan And Instructing Skills
- Benefits And Limitations
- Delivering an Effective Feedback to Aspirants
- Workshop On Inversion Postures
Intro to Ayurveda
Intro to Ayurveda
- What is Ayurveda?
- How Ayurvedic science helps in Yogic life?
- How six tastes can balance the mind and body?
- What are three main mind body constitutions?
- What does health mean in Ayurveda?
- Yogic healthy Kichadi
- Yogic herbal Tea
- Group Discussion