500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala India
Experience a serene and tranquil environment in Ayurveda’s homeland and embark upon a spiritual journey to find your inner peace. The comprehensive 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, India gives you the opportunity to widen your skills and deepen your knowledge of the ancient wisdom.
The aim of our 500 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala program is to provide participants with a firsthand experience of indulging in yoga regularly, maintain a yogic lifestyle and awaken their highest potential through yogic teachings, love and compassion.
About 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala
We welcome you all to experience the 2 month long teacher training course in India. Our comfortable and friendly ambiance is surely going to take all your hesitation and fear away as you immerse yourself in this advanced practice. Combining the fundamentals and intensive training of the 200 Hour and 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training courses, you will undergo complete Yogic transformation, which will validate you as a full-fledged and avid Yoga Teacher.
The first half of the program lays the foundation layer, taking you through the standardized Yogic teachings, inculcating the ancient knowledge of Yoga. The second half focuses on intensive training, sharpening, and enhancing the wisdom on an advanced level. The 500 Hour Yoga course in Kerala preserves the ancient and traditional wisdom of yoga and imparts the same to all the budding Yogis following a holistic approach.
Go deeper into the practice through our 500 Hour Yoga Instructor training in Kerala and gain a solid foundation in the techniques and traditions of yoga. The friendly staff, meticulous teachers, and experienced yogis of our center are ever willing and enthusiastic to take you towards the path of spiritual enlightenment.
- Study the fundamentals of yoga - Hatha and Ashtanga.
- Introduction to yogic philosophy with the study of ancient texts like Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Increase mental awareness and heal unhealthy emotions through soulful meditation.
- Develop inner peace and clarify the mind with pranayama or yogic breathing exercises.
- Study of human anatomy to better understand the effect of asanas on different body parts.
- Learn variations, adjustment and alignment to prevent injuries and encourage safety.
- Understand the significance of mantra yoga and its incredible power.
- Bring abundant benefits to yourself with Mudra Yoga or hand gestures.
- Self transformation and inner-healing with Yoga Nidra.
- Cleanse your body of toxins and restore body’s natural processes using Shat Kriya practices.
- Heighten the student-teacher relationship with teaching methodology classes.
- Introduction to Ayurveda and discover the three body types.
- Learn to prepare wholesome Ayurvedic food.
- Excursions to nearby places of significance.
|05:00 AM - 05:30 AM||Morning Tea|
|05:30 AM - 07:00 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07.00 AM - 07:30 AM||Tea Break|
|07:30 AM - 08:30 AM||Pranayama|
|08:30 AM - 09:30 AM||Break fast|
|10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 AM - 11:15 AM||Tea Break|
|11.15 AM - 12.15 PM||Mantra Yoga/ Yoga Practicum|
|12.15 PM - 13.30 PM||Rest / Beach|
|13:30 PM - 14:15 PM||Lunch|
|15.30 PM - 16.30 PM||Safety, Injuries, Anatomy, |
Alignment/Ayurveda Logical Theory
|16:30 PM - 16:45 PM||Tea Break|
|16:45 PM - 18.15 PM||Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga|
|18:30 PM - 19:15 PM||Meditation/ Yoga Nidra|
|19.30 PM - 20.00 PM||Dinner|
|20.00 PM - 22.00 PM||Self Journaling|
|22.00 PM||light off and sleep|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
Imagine waking up to the sound of the chirping of the birds and the fresh morning air instantly making you refreshed. Dwell in our relaxing and comfortable center to uplift your Yogic experience, filling your body and mind with tranquil. Our carefully crafted accommodation facilities ensure a relaxed and comfortable stay serving as a new home away from home.
Each room comes with twin beds, comfortable mattresses, an attached bathroom with 24*7 supply hot and cold water, and Wi-Fi access. Some rooms also provide private balconies to enjoy the mesmerizing views of the surroundings. We offer rooms on both private and sharing basis with air-conditioners at additional costs.
Indulge in highly delectable cuisines prepared by our finest in-house chefs with the goodness of Ayurveda. Using freshly sourced ingredients and vegetables from the farmlands of Kerala we ensure nutrition in every bite for all our budding yogis. The pure vegetarian diet carries healing and restorative properties of Ayurveda for wholesome development.
Apart from the yogic meals that are served thrice a day, we also offer herbal teas and drinks that are that would rejuvenate the entire body, mind, and soul. If you’re a vegan, please notify the same, during booking and our chefs will take care of the rest.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
HOW TO REACH OUR CENTER IN VARKALA, KERALA
- By Air: Trivandrum International Airport is the closest (50 km) from the center. One can avail a taxi to the center or contact the school to arrange for a pickup.
- By Bus:Varkala has good connectivity to major cities via National State Highways and offers private and government buses that travel to multiple stations across the city.
- By Railway: Reach Trivandrum, from where you can take a train to Varkala or find a direct one. From Varkala Railway station, one may get a rickshaw to the center or contact the school to arrange for a pickup.
500 hour yoga teacher training Outcomes
- Yoga Alliance Certification:
Get global recognition as a Yoga practitioner and trainer with 500 Hour Yoga Certification in Kerala.
- Authentic Yogic Practice:
Indulge in the purest and genuine teachings of Yoga and Ayurveda. Perform every asana efficiently and gain advanced knowledge on every aspect of Yoga.
- Heighten your Awareness:
Immerse in mindful experiences and develop consciousness through soulful meditation. Let your body, mind, and soul awaken and function as one with advanced Yoga practice.
- Contended living:
Experience a change in yourself as you acquire a yogic lifestyle, prioritizing your health, mental well-being, and calmness. Live a contented and satisfied life, keeping your mind, body, and soul in harmony
- Expand your network:
Interact with like-minded people, Yoga Acharyas, renowned Gurus, and sages. Engage in group discussions, seminars, and share experiences, thereby expanding your network.