500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Kerala, India
- Travel to the god’s own country this winter and accomplish your journey to the self in the healing ambiance of Kerala. With Rishikul Yogshala’s 500 Hour Yoga TTC in Kerala India, immerse in the priceless opportunity to emerge as a complete yoga teacher and practitioner. Take your yoga practice to advanced level and fulfill the much-awaited dream of undergoing the complete yogic transformation of the mind, body, and spirit on the Vedic land of Kerala.
500 HOUR YOGA TTC IN VARKALA, INDIA
Revere the golden opportunity to dwell in nature’s paradise while immersing in advanced yogic practices and its discipline with our 500 Hour Yoga Certification in Kerala. Travel through various stages of the science while also exploring the healing treasures of Ayurveda, straight from its origin.
If you aspire to fulfill the journey of yoga in a land that is renowned as the seventh heaven, a region blessed with an abundance of nature’s reserves, ancient Vedic treasures, breathtaking scenery and soulful ambiance, then the land of Kerala awaits you to come and acquire the pinnacle of yogic teachings in its divine embrace. Attain yogic wisdom under the shadow of highly respected yoga teachers of Rishikul Yogshala in the pristine region of Varkala, the chosen location of our school in Kerala.
500 HOUR YOGA CERTIFICATION IN KERALA WITH AYURVEDA
Take the ideal leap towards the discovery of the self. Emerge through various stages of the majestic science of yoga in the healing land of Ayurveda. Journey towards a complete transformation of the mind, body, and spirit and evolve into a complete yoga teacher and an advanced level of yoga practitioner with our 500 Hour Yoga and Ayurveda TTC in Varkala. The 500 Hour Yoga and Ayurveda program at Rishikul Yogshala is the perfect amalgamation of 200 Hour and 300 Hour Yoga Program, fused with the traditional teachings of the Ayurveda. The program validates you as a full-fledged yoga teacher and practitioner upon successful graduation. The entire program spans over a period of two months, wherein during the first half, our teachers shall take you through the standardized teachings and practices for carving a strong niche on which you shall advance as a yogi, exhibiting the finest status and knowledge of the science. The second half concentrates on sharpening and further enhancing the knowledge and expertise of the yogic science on an advanced level. The entire curriculum of our 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Kerala has been developed by our highly experienced and meticulous yoga teachers in accordance with the qualifying standards set by the prestigious Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. The program is conducted under the strict vigilance and guidance of the acclaimed teachers of Rishikul Yogshala. We believe in preserving the traditional wisdom of the science from its origin. With this intent, each and every aspect of the course is imparted with traditional authenticity and realism.
Attain holistic knowledge and skills from foundation level to advanced level of the most crucial subjects of the science that are the essence and the soul of traditional yoga. The subjects shall range from Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Pranayama, Yoga Anatomy, Adjustment and Alignment, Shatkriyas, and many more. The teachings are imparted through different mediums, guided sessions of theory and practice, workshops, practicum, soulful interactions, and lectures. Amidst the rigorous and truly reformative yoga teachings and practices, we also plan guided excursions for our students to spend some leisure time in exploring the pristine beauty of Kerala for fun and rejuvenation purposes.
By the conclusion of the program, you shall be able to scientifically modify the asana practices for obtaining a range of benefits for yourself and your students. In addition to gaining mastery on various branches of yoga, you shall also gain the ability to heal and restore while adapting to the yogic lifestyle, its principles, and its system. The element of advanced teaching methodology classes helps you evolve into a great yoga teacher of the most resplendent skills, expertise, confidence, and knowledge.
Ayurveda Facility in Kerala
Led by a team of qualified doctors and therapists specializing in the magnificent science of Ayurveda, our Ayurveda facility is more than well-equipped to cater to the requirement of the students undergoing the 500 Hour Yoga Instructor Training In Kerala at Rishikul Yogshala. Following are some of the highlights of our Ayurveda program in Kerala.
- History and Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Three types of body constitution and their diagnosis
- Classification of Yogic practices according to body constitutions.
- SaptaDhatu (7 body tissues) and how to nurture them by herbs and yoga practices.
- Basic concept of Panchakarma and Massage therapy.
- 6 types of tastes and their relation to body constitutions.
- Preparing Ayurvedic food according to body constitutions.
- Uses of general herbs and remedies.
DAILY SCHEDULE KERALA
- 05.00 AM - 05:30 AM
- Morning Tea
- 05:30 AM - 07:00 AM
- Hatha Yoga
- 07.00 AM - 07:30 AM
- Tea Break
- 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
- 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
- Break fast
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Yoga Philosophy
- 11:00 AM - 11:15 AM
- Tea Break
- 11.15 AM - 12.15 PM
- Mantra Yoga/ Yoga Practicum
- 12.15 PM - 13.30 PM
- Rest / Beach
- 13:30 PM - 14:15 PM
- 15.30 PM - 16.30 PM
- safety, Injuries, Anatomy, Alignment/Ayurveda Logical Theory
- 16:30 PM - 16:45 PM
- Tea Break
- 16:45 PM - 18.15 PM
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- 18:30 PM - 19:15 PM
- Meditation/ Yoga Nidra
- 19.30 PM - 20.00 PM
- 20.00 PM - 22.00 PM
- Self Journaling
- 22.00 PM
- light off and sleep
- 6:00 AM
- Shat kriya – Cleansing practice
- 7:30 AM
- Self practice
- 8:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
- Self Practicum
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
In addition, we also have a team of Assistant Yoga Teachers assigned during the course of the yoga program who aid through a safe and enlightening journey of yoga and spirituality.
RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATION IN 500 HOUR Yoga Program In India
Once you successfully fulfill the requirements of the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Kerala, you are rewarded with the liberty and the privilege to spread the wisdom of yoga across the globe. Owing to our prestigious accreditation from Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International, this program rewards you the recognized eligibility for acquiring the status of 500 RYT (registered yoga teacher), also the highest level of certification awarded by the honored Yoga Alliance .
If you are fonder of dwelling by the beach then our second location, only a few steps away from the Varkala Beach is going to fill you up with awe and inspiration. Green View Beach Resort is a humble abode of yogic experiences for the curious ones. The students are facilitated in neat and hygienic rooms decked in wood for an earthen appeal. Live the pragmatic way of life in a comfortable style here. Attached with a private balcony with the breathtaking sea in the backdrop, the place stirs the yogi and the spiritualist in you. The lustrous garden area decked with hammocks for your comfort allows ample opportunity to rejuvenate during breaks. Each room is well-furnished with twin beds, lights, fan, mosquito nets, private washrooms for your comfort. The aim is to ensure that all our students, the yogis of tomorrow have a momentous learning experience with us. The rooms are available on both sharing and private basis. You can also avail air-conditioned rooms at additional costs.
The town of Kerala is not just eminent for its beauty, but is also acknowledged for its highly delectable cuisine. Prepared from the healing ingredients of Ayurveda, freshly sourced from the organic farmlands that are spread all across the country in abundance, we serve highly nutritious yogic food to all our students. The food is prepared to perfection by the professional chefs, specializing in Ayurvedic cooking. Along with healthy yogic food that is served three times a day at our facility, we also serve herbal drinks for revitalization. Through a well-balanced diet and nourishing food choices, we ensure that each of our students is well fed to the contentment of their body and soul. We serve 100% vegetarian food. However, we also prepare vegan meal choices for the lactose-intolerant ones upon prior notification.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- hot and Cold water with shower
- Ayurveda center in the hotel for rejuvenation
- Pick and drop facilities from nearby airport and railway station
- Travel and touring facilities available
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Near to the beach for an early morning or late evening stroll
HOW TO REACH US IN VARKALA, KERALA
By Airway : The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, which is at a distance of 50 kms from Varkala. A student can get down at the airport and take a cab to the location of the school or ask school to arrange for a pickup while booking the course.
By Bus : Varkala is well connected by national state highways from major cities and many governments as well as private buses that run to and fro from the city.
By Railway : Varkala is connected by train through many cities and town or one can take a train to Trivandrum (the capital city of Kerala) and take another train to Varkala, from where the resort can be reached on a rickshaw starting from the station.
Taxi Pick Up : School provides taxi pick up at extra cost.
COURSE FEE INCLUSIONS
- 60-Day Accommodation
- 1 T-shirt for yoga class
- 2 yoga books for self-study
- 3 vegetarian meals per day
- 3 teas per day
- 500hr YTT certificate
- Comprehensive and detailed curriculum
- Detailed teaching on communication skills for teaching
- Detailed teaching on meditation, pranayama, asanas, mudras, sadhana, and mantras
- Nasal wash pot
- Outdoor yoga practice and meditation
- Weekend social, cultural, and recreational activities
- Weekly group discussion aimed to develop your critical skills
- Yoga YTT manuals and materials
OUTCOMES OF THE 500 HOUR YOGA PROGRAM IN VARKALA, KERALA
- Get the opportunity to create enlightening yogic memories while dwelling in one of the top ten breathtaking destinations on the globe.
- Upon successful completion of the course, get bestowed upon with the status of 500 RYT, the highest level of excellence endowed by the prestigious body of Yoga Alliance.
- Gain the freedom to teach advanced yoga classes across the globe
- Emerge through various stages of most revered forms of yoga under the shadow of highly respected yoga teachers
- Acquire the finest and the most authentic wisdom of yoga in the healing land of Kerala.
- By the conclusion of the 500 Hour Yoga courses in Kerala, you shall evolve into a complete yoga teacher with advanced skills, wisdom, and practice to teach yoga classes at various levels.
- Accomplish bonds for life as you undergo the program with fellow yogis and people from across the globe.
- Adapt your body and mind to perform complex asanas with endurance and safety
- Acquire the skills to mold and modify the yoga practices and asanas according to the body’s limitations and for fulfilling specific requirements.
- Discover the depth of your spirit, mind, and body towards complete enlightenment.
- Last and not the least, become an eternal member of the Rishikul Yogshala family and an integral part of yoga for life.
7th Dec (2019) to 4th Feb (2020)
$3550 $3350 & For Private Room: $3900 $3700