OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha and Teaching Methodology
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accommodation
Accommodation facilities influence the trip in many ways and can sour the experience if it isn’t up to the mark. Keeping that in mind, we provide our students with a cozy and comfortable lodging experience. The neatly decorated rooms at the facility consist of comfortable beds with clean linens, wardrobes and a coffee table. There’s also a garden area to relax or spend time in introspection.
All the rooms consist of modern amenities like attached washroom, Wi-Fi service, 24*7 running water and balcony space (few rooms have balcony). You may choose a shared or private room, as per your preference. The mesmerizing scenery viewable from the facility would leave a permanent imprint on your heart and soul.
Savor lip-smacking and delicious meals at our facility. Indulge in nutritious and wholesome meals, prepared by our professional chefs. The three-course meals would carry the perfection of healing herbs and fresh farm produce for a soul-nourishing experience. Using our special Ayurveda recipes we will ensure that you are well-fed and getting the right nutrition to cope up with the extensive training.
Our expert chefs prepare every meal with restorative values and love. Apart from the Yogic meals, you will also be served with teas and herbal drinks to help rejuvenate and relax. If you’re a vegan, please notify us in advance and our chefs would love to serve you with the same.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
HOW TO REACH OUR CENTER IN RISHIKESH
500 hour yoga teacher training Outcomes
- 500 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification Obtain your internationally certified and widely recognized, ‘International Yoga Alliance Certificate.’ This permits you to preach and impart the mystique science of Yoga all around the world.
- Deepened Wisdom Perfect all the advanced asanas and adapt your mind and body to learn the most complex meditation practices with ease. Gain knowledge of the ancient yoga teachings and the advanced forms of discipline and mindful activities
- Hint of Indian Spirit and Values Get deep rooted with the authentic yoga teachings and the world of Ayurveda. Immerse in the Indian culture and heritage that would help you better understand the origin of Yoga.
- High Intellect Indulge in deep and mindful conversations with renowned yogis and fellow mates during the program. Open the locked chambers of your mind and explore within.
- A Sense of Sharing the Knowledge Even if you are not willing to be a yoga teacher, you’ll feel that you have the knowledge which can be shared with the world for good. The training will give you the confidence to spread this ancient art to all.