Food and Accomodation
Comfortable, spacious, and hygienic rooms are offered to the students . Here you will be able to magnify your inner-power around the holy vibrations, near the sacred Ganga River. The basic facilities include cupboards, attached washrooms, 24*7 hot and cold water availability, Wi-Fi, etc. The option of a shared and private room is also available. At this accommodation, nurture thyself, heal your broken pieces, and master your skills without any distractions. This is an ideal spot for self-practice; in the woods, near the water, and around the people radiating the same energy.
Believe it or not, eating habits define your personality to a large extent. Pure, nutritious vegetarian meals are served three times a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) to initiate detoxification. The organic meals comprise of vegetables, pulses, herbal drinks, and fruits to cleanse your body from the toxins. Custom-made requests are also taken into consideration if you are following a particular diet plan already. Feel lightheaded and divine by coming into a traditional schedule of a yogi.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Complete the 200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training course to grow as an individual in the professional world. Step outside of your box by gaining this prestigious certificate of Yoga Alliance. Become a learned and knowledgeable Yoga teacher!
- Mentally and Physically Fit What is the point of learning Yoga if it’s not benefitting you on a personal level? Yoga makes you independent and healthy both mentally and physically. Stay fit to grind in your favorite job every day, with better performance.
- Spiritually Sound Master yourself in the untouched world too! Yes, am talking about 'spirituality'. The one thing which can increase your peace of mind, calm your actions with lesser reactions, only because Yoga enhances the intelligence levels in humans by making them wiser.
- Healer of Emotions Yoga is the medicine that heals troubled minds. After fixing thy self, you can use your knowledge to the fullest by healing others, expressing the art of self-control to gain victory over the emotions.
- Balanced and Synchronized Self Overall, find yourself getting in sync with the universe. Balance your mind, body, and soul thoroughly and maintain its essence for the rest of your life. Live a consecrated life with Yoga!