Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in India
Blossom in the unraveling beauty of India!
Ashtanga Yoga is a unique blend of all the moves which help you gain physical fitness in its most optimum form. Take the tradition forward by serving people with the help of Yoga. Let the transformation in you begin in this highly beneficial Yoga program where you come out as a Yoga teacher. Ashtanga Yoga form is also known as the ‘eight-limbed’ Yoga which concentrates on the limitless nature of the inner-self.
Make the most of the authentic Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in India. Nourish your soul and energize yourself positively with Ashtanga Yoga TTC. Don’t just flex, let the Ashtanga Yoga classes invite peace into your life.
About Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in India
Ashtanga Yoga teacher training in Indiais a combination of bodily movements with breathing exercises. Ashtanga form has its roots in Yoga Korunta - a work by Rishi Vamana. The sequences (kramas), physical locks (bandhas), focus (drishti), and postures (asanas) are interlinked in this art form. Sri.Krishnamacharya rediscovered Ashtanga Yoga which was further brought into light by yogi, K. Pattabhi Jois.
The ideal Ashtanga practice is a synchronized art form of Vinyasa (movements), Pranayama (breathing exercises), and Meditation (dhyana). Strengthen your body, experience the union of the self, and enter the route of self-awareness with Ashtanga Yoga.
- Immerse in the ideal Ashtanga Yoga practice which an amalgamation of Vinyasas with Tristhana.
- The curriculum focuses on maintaining the traditional authenticity of Yoga by diligently administering the standards which are set by Yoga Alliance.
- The practices are dedicated to preserving and passing on the lineage of Ashtanga Yoga to future generations.
- Evolve as a polished Ashtangi yogi and develop an independent practice in Ashtanga Yoga classes.
- The vigilant support of Yoga teachers will help deepen your understanding of Yoga from the Yoga Sutras and Yoga Korunta of Patanjali.
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Break|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||MantraYoga/Teaching methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat kriya – Cleansing practice|
|7:30 AM||Self practice|
|10:30 AM||Self Practicum|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
OUR YOGA TEACHERS
Meditation, Inspirational and Spiritual Guide
Ashtanga, Adjustment Alignment & Mantra
Asana, Adjustment & Anatomy
Food and Accomodation
Comfortable, spacious, and hygienic rooms are offered to the students . Here you will be able to magnify your inner-power around the holy vibrations, near the sacred Ganga River. The basic facilities include cupboards, attached washrooms, 24*7 hot and cold water availability, Wi-Fi, etc. The option of a shared and private room is also available. At this accommodation, nurture thyself, heal your broken pieces, and master your skills without any distractions. This is an ideal spot for self-practice; in the woods, near the water, and around the people radiating the same energy.
Believe it or not, eating habits define your personality to a large extent. Pure, nutritious vegetarian meals are served three times a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) to initiate detoxification. The organic meals comprise of vegetables, pulses, herbal drinks, and fruits to cleanse your body from the toxins. Custom-made requests are also taken into consideration if you are following a particular diet plan already. Feel lightheaded and divine by coming into a traditional schedule of a yogi.
FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Complete the 200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training course to grow as an individual in the professional world. Step outside of your box by gaining this prestigious certificate of Yoga Alliance. Become a learned and knowledgeable Yoga teacher!
- Mentally and Physically Fit What is the point of learning Yoga if it’s not benefitting you on a personal level? Yoga makes you independent and healthy both mentally and physically. Stay fit to grind in your favorite job every day, with better performance.
- Spiritually Sound Master yourself in the untouched world too! Yes, am talking about 'spirituality'. The one thing which can increase your peace of mind, calm your actions with lesser reactions, only because Yoga enhances the intelligence levels in humans by making them wiser.
- Healer of Emotions Yoga is the medicine that heals troubled minds. After fixing thy self, you can use your knowledge to the fullest by healing others, expressing the art of self-control to gain victory over the emotions.
- Balanced and Synchronized Self Overall, find yourself getting in sync with the universe. Balance your mind, body, and soul thoroughly and maintain its essence for the rest of your life. Live a consecrated life with Yoga!