85 Hour Pre and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Master the foundations of yoga practice suited for every stage of pregnancy with 85 Hour Pre and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. Rishikesh is the birthplace of yoga and aptly serves as the ideal destination for your yogic escapade. Learn from our revered masters to help 'would-be' mothers in their emotional journey and help them stay positive, anxiety free and rejuvenated.
Pre and Postnatal yoga teacher training in India by Rishikul Yogshala, registered with Yoga Alliance, is best suited for qualified yoga teachers, teacher training graduates who have recently finished their training or those still pursuing their yoga teacher training, and professional prenatal caretakers who work or wish to work with pregnant women and women after giving birth. Pregnancy and becoming a mother is the most beautiful time for every woman. It is a time of many changes and challenges for the body, mind and emotional health. All mothers-to-be deserve the attention, support and individual care - yoga can help a lot! The prenatal yoga teacher training in India is also beneficial for keen yoga practitioners who are pregnant or new mothers. In the training program, we concentrate on yoga’s therapeutic applications along with its principles to achieve the stages of pregnancy effectively and safely through the preventive, promotive and curative aspects of yoga.
WHAT YOU WOULD LEARN FROM THE PROGRAM
- Modifications of asana and importance of practicing restorative / gentle yoga during and after pregnancy
- Modifying the yogic practices for each trimester and depending on the needs of an individual
- Adjustments and alignment during pregnancy and how to use different props
- Benefits and contraindications of yoga practice during pregnancy
- Importance of practicing pranayama/breathing exercises
- Postnatal yoga practice - sequencing, asanas, recovery techniques after birth
- Anatomy, physiology and Hormonal changes during pregnancy/childbirth and postpartum
- Psychological considerations during pregnancy
- Essential herbs & nutrition for pregnancy and postnatal cycle
- Philosophy: Vedic and yogic view on pregnancy and motherhood
- Through meditation, channeling the inner wisdom of the creative force (Shakti)
- Carnatic chantings for childbirth & Mantra for pregnancy
- Sacred motherhood – pregnancy’s spiritual aspects & becoming a mother
- Conscious parenting
- Experience of teaching and how to prepare a class
85 HOUR PRE AND POST NATAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN INDIA : CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
- Practical exam of teaching
- Feedback – receiving & giving
DAILY SCHEDULE RISHIKESH
- 05.00 - 06:00 AM
- Morning Tea
- 06:00 - 07:30 AM
- Hatha asana practice
- 07:45 - 08:45AM
- am Pranayama / Breathing Exercises
- 09:00 - 10:00 am
- 10:30 - 11:30 pm
- Theory lecture – I (Anatomy & Physiology / Philosophy)
- 12:00 - 01:00 pm
- Theory lecture – II (Anatomy & Physiology / Philosophy)
- 01:00 - 01:45 pm
- 02:00 - 03:30 pm
- 03.30 - 03.45 pm
- Herbal tea
- 03.45 - 05.45 pm
- Teaching Methodology / Practicum / Teaching Practices
- 06:00 - 07:00 pm
- Mantra chanting / meditation / yoga nidra
- 07:00 - 07:45 pm
- 08:00 pm
- Self-study / rest for the day
Whole day is Rest/Holiday/Field Visits
Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in Campus
our yoga teachers
As an Experienced Pre and Post Natal Yoga Teacher specializes in working with the female pelvic floor, using yoga as birth preparation and helps to deal with different complications. She also teaches the techniques for breath awareness, which can help strengthen and relax your body, and sooth your mind during the birth process. You will also explore visualization and relaxation techniques that can further assist you during childbirth and Post- Partum Depression. She is a student of Bihar School of Yoga and she also is an Experienced Teacher in the Classical form of Hatha Yoga, Yoga Anatomy, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Mantra, Mudra, and Yoga for Kids, Therapeutic applications of Yoga etc. Before her Ashram life in Bihar School of Yoga, she taught Yoga for several years using APMB as a module along with correct postures and positional adjustments to channelize the right energy flow
Yoga Alliance Certification in 85 Hours
The 85 hour pre and postnatal yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is a unique experience in itself where you get to specialize in pre & post natal yoga. During the 85-hour training program, you get trained by highly knowledgeable and experienced yoga gurus on the different aspects of pre and postnatal yoga and its philosophies. They also act as your guides to show you the right path in your yogic journey. Upon successful completion of the training program, you get the opportunity to register yourself as a RYPT which makes you a certified pre and postnatal yoga teacher.
We understand that a clean, hygienic and a relaxing accommodation is a must for the students so that they can focus on their training with utmost sincerity and dedication. During our prenatal yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, students are accommodated at homely, neat and clean rooms with all the basic facilities for a comfortable stay.
The yogic ambiance of the school ensures that our students have a relaxing time and can also indulge in self-practice in their rooms. With the Shivalik Hills in the backdrop and the cool breeze of the mountains blowing by, the accommodation is aptly suited for yogis who wish to delve deep into the sacred science of yoga. Rooms are available both on private and sharing basis.
Food At Center
Proper nourishment is extremely important for the students who enroll for our yoga teacher training programs. That is the reason why we emphasize so much on nutrition and nourishment facilities at our training school. The food is purely vegetarian and prepared with utmost care by our renowned chefs with years of experience in Ayurvedic cooking. The Sattvic food is prepared from fresh farm produce and is served three times a day to our students.
The meals are also accompanied by herbal drinks so as to make sure that our students get the required nourishment to successfully complete their prenatal yoga teacher training in India.
TRAINING OUTCOME OF 85 HOURS PRE AND POST NATAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
- In-depth knowledge of human anatomy, normal anatomy and physiology with reference to pregnancy.
- Knowledge of specialized yoga techniques with respect to pregnancy including teaching skills and practice for trimester-specific yoga techniques like pranayama meditation, asana, relaxation, etc.
- Learn about yoga philosophy’s importance when it comes to prenatal yoga as well as the significance and scope of yoga in present-day life.
- Know about the role of the relationship between healthcare professionals and a prenatal yoga teacher during pregnancy with prenatal yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
- Help mothers-to-be in their journey of motherhood by showing them the right path of transition through grace and competence.
- You become eligible for the certificate of RPYT from Yoga Alliance USA after fulfilling the training requirements.
our other Location