All you know is that Rishikesh is the Yoga capital, where the yogic knowledge started sprouting around 3500 BC in ancient India when yoga finally found its roots and settled for many generations to become a living force in this era. To continue the tradition forward, many dedicated yogis are learning the original art and science of Yoga by choosing a path that is reforming, revitalizing, and transforming at the same time. This untouched vision is safeguarded by the many Yoga schools today, which are protecting the essence of Yoga even in the corrupted waters of the economically driven ocean, like in India. Cheers to that!
Now, find your yoga walls of hope that is the legitimate Yoga studios. Is it that easy? Usually, it is, with just a little bit of smart research. If you are looking for an enlightening Yoga experience or if you want to have a successful career in the field of Yoga then go for the Yoga teacher training in India, but make sure that you obtain it from a yoga school which is Yoga Alliance USA certified. We cannot debate about “why it is important”, for that you may have to check out our other blogs, just remember that it is necessary, extremely important, and professionally mandatory for your yoga career.
How to choose the best Yoga
Alliance School in Rishikesh?
- The first thing to remember is to find the authentic Yoga schooling at a renowned Yoga Center in Rishikesh There are high chances that you will get confused about which one to go for, as there are so many options. (See, that’s why we ask people to meditate!)
Anyways, you have got to put more emphasis on the curriculum, on the syllabus of the yoga center that you are looking for. Key topics which cannot be ignored are the practices of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, Meditation sessions, theoretical study of Yoga, deep-breathing Pranayama exercises to open your blockages and to channelize the energy stored within. The daily schedule must have a sattvic diet of vegetarian food, as it is a primary setting to detoxify your body and mind.
That is how you can make the shortlisting job easier for yourself by keeping in mind the following steps:
- The Yoga school has to be certified by Yoga Alliance USA.
- The reputation has to be strong and legit and tick all the boxes of an YTT syllabus.
- The personal reviews of the alumni’s should resonate with your perspective about the school
- The second suggestion is to become aware of the teachers, the Yoga guru’s and their thesis, study, practice, and knowledge about the Yoga types, Yoga forms, and asanas. Make sure your teacher knows what he is teaching!
A yoga-guru is expected to transform your life, and you need to make no compromises when it comes to selecting the right fit for you, the most suitable guru for your training. You do have the choice to choose your coach, and then you can surrender to his wisdom during your YTT course.
Steps to remember:
- Yoga-guru should have “years of experience” in Meditation, Yoga, and Pranayama activities.
- Let the reviews pick your learned guru who has the correct knowledge of the craft.
- Not all spiritually uplifted gurus are known worldwide or across the country as they may lack modern-age social media skills. So, do not judge a book by its cover, rather ask the locals
- The location which is Rishikesh is perfect to manifest your idea of Satyagraha (holding onto truth). This divine land has the natural ambiance for all the yogic enthusiasts with the ability to trace and refunction your mind and soul by working on the body. Yoga asanas to a large extent include breathing-in and breathing-out which means taking in the holy energy of Rishikesh and breathing our the negative thoughts of your mind.
On top of that, Ganges – the sacred river enchants entire Rishikesh with its purifying water. There is a living superstition on the streets of Rishikesh that if you take a dip in the water then all your sins will be washed away. All of this information is crucial to let you know how a perfect ambiance can powerfully affect your physical, mental, and spiritual health in a positive way.
- Make sure you practice both indoor, and outdoor Yoga (either in self-practice or during class).
- Pick a center which is airy, sun-touched, and close to the river Ganges.
- A comfortable, vibrant and warm place to help you uplift your suppressed energies.
To conclude, choose your Yoga Alliance School wisely and effortlessly by considering the steps given above, and pack your bags to enjoy a life-altering experience with Yoga.