6 Factors that Reflect the Importance of Yoga in Daily LifeAugust 1, 2017
5 Things about the Best Yoga TTC School in IndiaAugust 11, 2017
Practising yoga for several years but bored of the daily repetitive sequences? Doesn’t your yoga mat lure you anymore? Are you willing to do something new with it? Are you willing to go further in your yogic journey? Do you wish to master this art of yoga just as your instructor, then a Yoga Teacher Training program might help in turning these thoughts into reality.
A yoga teacher training program is a life-transformative experience for all yoga devotees. It is designed to deepen yogic knowledge and practice. It gives you insights into various aspects of yoga and rewards you with a reputed and outstanding yogic career by enabling you to become a certified yoga teacher.
Learning yoga is itself a splendid experience and to learn this art at a place with serene atmosphere and splendid views can make your experience even more delightful. When we think of such destinations, Kerala can be a perfect choice. Situated on the tropical Malabar Coast of southwestern India, Kerala has been declared as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveler.
Let’s make a note of the facts why it is advisable to take a yoga teacher training program in Kerala:
- Mesmerizing Weather: Sitting at a quaint place with scenic nature views and digging deeper into your soul in a refreshing and blissful atmosphere, what better one can imagine of? The weather of Kerala is moody. Don’t be surprised if suddenly it starts raining because Monsoon here is very irresponsible and when rest of the Indians shiver in winters, Kerala will make you sweaty. If you plan yoga teacher training in the months of January and February, you will experience the best behaviour of the weather that time. Perch the cold hills and watch the cotton clouds wafting by while deepening your yoga practice. Meditate on the coasts while enjoying the enchanting sound of the waves coming towards you.
- The serenity of the backwaters: After a long intensive day of training, relax at an exquisite location where earth, sea and sky unite. Witness the scenic views of the backwaters of Kerala that is comprised of interconnected lakes, water bodies, inlets and channels. Don’t miss the heavenly feeling of riding through the placid waters of Kerala in a houseboat while enjoying dazzling views of beautiful countryside, swinging palm trees, lush green rice fields, and the naughty children rejoicing at the banks of the backwaters. Cherish your training moments even more with the glorious backwaters of Kerala.
- Stunning beaches: Make yoga teacher training experience unforgettable on the charming beaches of Kerala. Take a stroll on these paradisal beaches. Rejuvenate and relax on the golden sands surrounded by lovely palm trees, coconut groves, natural harbors, meandering lagoon and sheltered coves and enjoy the view of deep-blue sea. During free time you can enjoy an array of adrenaline water sports like, parasailing, swimming, boating and more. Experience sheer yogic ambience on the majestic beaches of Kerala.
- Ayurveda: Popular as the home of Ayurveda, Kerala hosts the greatest number of Ayurveda colleges and practitioners that offer Ayurvedic training programs in Kerala. Sprouted in India almost 5000 years ago, Ayurveda is a holistic approach to a person’s mental, physical, and spiritual well-being. One of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, this treatment uses oil, herbs, milk, and special diet to cure all kind of ailments. It is the mainstream treatment method in Kerala. Yoga, meditation, diet, massages and oil treatments are the primary ayurvedic techniques. Whether you are the victim of a fatal disease, or you just need a massage to revive your body, trying Ayurveda is a not-to-miss opportunity.
- Delicious food: All those foodies who crave for spicy and tangy cuisine, Kerala can turn your mood on. Prepared from fresh veggies, fruits and locally-produced aromatic spices, the hot and savory delicacies with a great taste and vigor give your tummy a bliss. One of the reasons why Kerala is one of the most popular attractions is its delicious cuisine.
- Popular yoga teacher training schools: From serene locations, alluring surroundings, and restoring ambience to numerous Ayurveda, yoga and meditation centers, Kerala offers everything that lures thousands of yoga enthusiasts and other nature-lovers. Because it is one of the most popular tourist destinations, there are a number of internationally accredited yoga teacher training schools and yoga retreat centers.
So, head for Kerala to make yoga teacher training journey more enticing and blissful.