Is your health suffering from the ill effects of mundane life? Do you find yourself low on vigor and spirit? If yes then you need to choose a way of living that leads you on the path of well-being and happiness. A getaway that re-ignites your passion for this beautiful life, refreshes your spirit and helps you re-discover the lost balance in life. Yoga Retreat can help you reach this desired destination.
Yoga Retreats are wellness vacations aimed towards deepening your yoga practices, far away from the hustle-bustle of daily life, into the zone of complete relaxation and mental bliss. The yoga and meditation retreat mark the perfect opportunity to dump all your woes and revive your soul in the mesmeric lap of nature leaving with the longingness to come back. With retreats popping all over the globe, it sometimes becomes difficult to choose the ideal one for ourselves. If you wish to experience complete rejuvenation of the mind, body, spirit while dwelling in the lap of nature and amidst the yogic heritage then book the best yoga retreat in India. We have put together a list of some tips that you can bank upon to make the most out of your yoga vacation in the country of its origin.
Take a look at the pointers below:
1. A favorable location: When it comes to yoga retreats, choosing the right destination is the most important task for a desirable experience. We recommend you to come to India to enhance your practice as well as to satisfy your lust for adventure sports. India proposes a dozen of options where one can attend a yoga retreat. Selecting a location with yogic legacy and a spiritual vibe of transformation like Rishikesh in North India and Kerala in the South are highly recommended. Attend the best yoga retreat in Rishikesh and Kerala to step closer to the science of yoga and to enhance your spiritual being.
2. A Yoga Alliance Certificate Institute: The best Yoga retreats in India are majorly offered by the yoga alliance certified schools. These schools provide the perfect amalgamation of various yoga practices and Ayurveda techniques helping you to relax, revive and reform at a cozy and an amiable pace. Several renowned schools retreat packages also include excursions, food, personal accommodation, Vedic Spa, etc. Also, yoga retreats at these schools are carried under the lineage of experienced yoga teachers that ensure a highly illuminating experience.
3. A combination of different styles of yoga: Yoga is a 5000-year-old practice that has evolved over a period of time and has branched into different yoga styles that are practiced across the globe. When you browse for yoga styles, a handful of terms come up like Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga, Bikram, Vinyasa, Power, Yin-Yang Yoga and Kundalini Yoga. Hatha and Ashtanga are two traditional practices that open doors for the learning of diverse yoga styles. Select a yoga retreat that offers a proportionate combination of these two yoga styles. There are also certain yoga retreats like silent meditation retreat, detox retreat, pranayama retreat, etc. that can be chosen by an individual according to specific requirements.
4. The Inclusion of Excursions and Other Activities in Package: When you are planning a week-long retreat program it is essential to note that your school offers much more besides the curriculum. Inclusions of cultural trips, excursions to places of interest, etc. are highly important for a yogi in order to gain cultural exposure for an expanded experience. This becomes even more relevant when you are undergoing a retreat program in India–the land of diversity and vibrant traditions. Unleash your adventurous spirit with jungle-safari, bungee jumping, trekking, paragliding, bamboo river rafting, etc. in India’s most happening destinations.
5. Shadow Of Eminent Yoga Teachers: There is no doubt that pure, traditional yoga teachings can only be learned in India. Yoga teachings in India still place supreme emphasis on the union of the mind-body complex, pranayama, meditative practices along with yoga asanas. So, get familiar with the teachers guiding the retreat, go through their profiles to get insight into their experience and yoga traditions. The traditional Indian yoga masters take you closer to a world of divinity and enlightenment. They impart teachings in a simple yet efficient manner ensuring a worthwhile learning experience.
Browse for best yoga retreats in India to feel internally revitalized and come back home all set to face bigger challenges in life.